Biergarten Hostel Reviews

Av. Getulio Vargas 161, Vila do Abraao, Ilha Grande-RJ, Ilha Grande, Brazil

Amazing hostel, Really good location and staff are very helpful and friendly. 100% for cleanliness, Dorms get cleaned daily and the cleaners are constantly tidying the hostel. Would definitely reccomend!

Really good hostel, plenty of room in the dorm, each bed has it's own locker, plug and lamp. The staff are very friendly and offered lots of ideas on what to do. There is a bar and restaurant attached but you don't get the noise and lack of sleep as they are seperate. All in all a fantastic hostel!

This hostel simply rocks. They understand the needs of a backpacker and cater to them perfectly. The place is central, the food in their restaurant is delicious, the staff is wonderful and talkative. Monkeys scale the trees, and they clean the dorms daily and make your bed! That's a new one for me. If you want to stay closer to the jungle, go to Holandes, but Biergarten is social and one of the best kept hostels I have ever experienced.

Good location, really nice English speaking staff and a really nice kitchen. The atmosphere is really nice, there are common areas to share time. I can definitely recommend this hostel - only thing: they recommended me a tour with "Jeronimo" and on the day of the tour instead of picking us up "Jeronimo" canceled it - so better don´t book a tour with this company.

We had a great time! It was very well kept, and the owner and staff were very friendly. There were great social spaces where we met other travelers, including the back courtyard. If I had to critique anything: (1) would be great if smoking wasn't permitted in the back courtyard since it is so close to so many rooms; and (2) the owner of the restaurant (stepfather of the owner of the hostel) isn't the friendliest guy. But we had a great experience there, and I would highly recommend it!

Nice and clean hostel. Restaurant is the only one on the island where I had the opportunity to taste fresh food. A bit noisy dough, not the perfrct place if you are an early sleeper and the place is loaded with English tourists...

1 2 3 4 Next » last »