Big Apple Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Akbiyik Caddesi Bayramfirin Sok no:12, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Big Apple Hostel is a great value for your money in Istanbul. Located in beautiful Sultanhamet, it is walking distance to Hagia Sofya, Blue Mosque and the tram line. There are many charming restaurants just around the corner and the staff are happy to give you recommendations. Speaking of the staff, they are beyond helpful and offer personal attention to each guest. The rooms are lovely, I stayed in a private and a dorm and both were lovely. Modern bath- great water pressure! Highly recommend!

• 25th Mar 2015

Best hostel in Sultanahmet (touristic part of Istanbul) by far! The staff members are lovely and so helpfull. I was supposed to stay for 2 nights only...stayed there for a week! Breakfast is freshly made every morning and it's 2 tables long (so much choice). Go to Big Apple, you won't regret it, I promise!

Great helpful staff. Best stay at a hostel yet. The breakfast buffet was so much more than i am used to in the US. The location is a quiet pocket so close to hagia sophia and the best major attractions. Beautiful view of the bosphorus from the breakfast deck. I would love to come back.

Walking distance to many sites and really friendly staff always willing to help at all hours of the day.

This hostel was the perfect location, a less than five minute walk to the Hagia Sophia. The staff were amazingly friendly and helpful and the receptionist desk was open 24 hours. There are specular views from the roof top and the complimentary breakfast was the best food I have ever eaten from a hostel. Very clean, great bathrooms. It was a little loud at night and the only place to store luggage after you've checked out was a corner on the ground floor, but overall a very solid place.

thank you thank you very much!!!

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Very nice stay at Big Apple Hostel. The staff is very kind and helpful. They have a great terrasse upstairs where you can hang out any time. The room was clean and comfy. Thanks for the nice stay at your hostel!

Thanks for your kindness and helpful support always! i really enjoyed staying the hostel. i would like to visit and stay again definitly :)

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Japan

There are so many things to do in lstanbul. To enjoy my day, it is so important to find a good accommodation. It is perfect place!!! While staying here, l can having wonderful breakfast , drinking tea , just going around a beautiful terrace where l can see the ocean. Actually, terrace is the best place l like. Also staffs were really nice and kind. They are ready to help everything l want. Just tell them!!!! They will do it for you.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

The staff were especially helpful. make us feel at home.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Singapore

I really enjoyed my trip! The staff was extremely friendly and was always trying to make my stay better than it already was. Mehmet and Enver were awesome!

• 19th Feb 2015

They trated me really well, I had a great time!!!

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

The hostel is located in Sultanamhmet, where is very close to all the main attractions. The canteen on the top roof offers free breakfast and nice sea view of Istanbul. The staffs are also very helpful and friendly. I had a nice time there.

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Hong Kong

great place to stay wıth a great locatıon. the staff ıs very helpful and kınd., gave me really good insideder tips for exploring istanbul, rooftop bar with beautiful view and nice breakfast buffet, relaxed atmosphere, perfect for travellers!!!Thank you for everything see you next time. ugor is best guy ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Great Location/Staff/Environment If I ever go back I would stay again

• 5th Feb 2015

This is the third time I have stayed here in one month. They made me feel at home!

Good location, kind staff, nice view form The Upstair it was good to meet many people in big apple hostel !

• 30th Jan 2015

to my mosy favorite big apple people mehmet , enver and ugur ! thanks for putting up with me for so many days !! I loved everything here I m enjoyed your company and hanging out with each and every one of you !! thanks for a great time as always !

• 30th Jan 2015

I went on january/15 and the hostel was empty. Not a very good place to meet other people, but a terrific location.

Thank you for your comment. January is not a touristic season in Istanbul due to the cold weather. All hotels in Sultanahmet didn't have full occupancy at that time. Our hostel is usually full in high season which you could meet many people from different countries.

Loved this place. Facilities were great, location was excellent and the view from the terrace bar was incredible. The staff were amazing, extremely accommodating with all our needs, happy to show us around and recommend things to do and places to see. Highly recommend staying here while in Istanbul.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4