Big Apple Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Akbiyik Caddesi Bayramfirin Sok no:12, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

It was really great staying at big apple hostel and I can't wait to come back! Great atmosphere and perfect location. The staff here is the best! Mehmet, Can and Lucky are so friendly and will help you with anything you need. Definitely the best hostel in Istanbul! :)

This hostel is really good! Large lockers in rooms, individual outlets and shutters for beds, clean... The only problem I had was the WiFi was slow and kept disconnecting, but I guess this is a problem in whole Turkey...

Very great hostel, loved it) very good breakfast ) very good staff! !! Thank you! AZAMAT FROM KAZAHSTAN

thx guys. very good hostel

Dear Guest. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Great place the stay.staff are super friendly there is also great party thanks for the amazing and pub crawls !

• 17th Jul 2015

Dear Happy Guest. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Perfect location, great staff, fun atmosphere and phenomenal pub crawl

Dear Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hostel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Best hostel in Istanbul. Hotel -like facilities and the best free breakfast I've ever had in a hostel. Located near all the big sights. The day trips, walking tours, and pub crawls are absolutely not to be missed! Jerry and Berry make sure that you are always having a good time and show you the hidden jems of the city. The only place to stay in Istanbul!

Dear guest. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hostel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay, it was good value for money, a clean, relaxed and friendly environment. The staff made me feel welcome and were very helpful, providing activities and day trips, such as the free walking tour, pub crawl, BBQ and Princes Islands. I had so much fun and I can't wait to go back! thanks memo :)

• 26th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

Dear Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Clean hostel a little ways downhill from the tourist hot spot of Sultanahmet. Lockers under the bunks are brilliant as are the privacy curtains around the bunks. Rooms with no en suite share a single toilet and shower. It was super slow when I was there and aside from the bar there aren't many areas to mingle. Weird vibe but maybe it just wasn't my jam. Good turkish breakfast with a great view of the water.

The location is good.

everything is excellent and the staff is quite friendly

• 21st Jun 2015
  • China

The staff in Apple Hostel are so nice and hospitable. They recommend cheap restaurant to us and even let us use the bathroom to take shower after we check out. Location is also close to sight seeing region. Definitely recommend to everyone.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

Big Apple hostel is a great place to stay and meet cool travelers from all over the world. The rooms are clean and comfortable, with spacious lockers to keep your luggage. The breakfast is great with many options and is served up on the beautiful terrace with a stunning view of the bosphorus.The best thing about this hostel though, is the staff. They are all extremely friendly and helpful with anything you may need. I highly recommend this place to everyone, best hostel in Istanbul! :)

This hostel is excellent. The staff at reception are warm and helpful at all hours of the day. Regardless of how much work they have to do, they will always take time to help you out with whatever you want to do. If anything is wrong with your room, they will fix it immediately. The curtains around the bunk beds mean you can enter your own cocoon at the end of the day and enjoy some privacy. Which is great. Oh and their hostel pub crawl is fantastic. And the breakfasts are great and filling!

• 16th Jun 2015

Really great hostel! The staff are very friendly, always offering advice on places to see. They even seemed to know the names of most of the guests. The hostel's walking tour was awesome - one of the best parts of my stay. There are comfortable beds with curtains for privacy, big lockers, clean bathrooms with hot water, and a really nice breakfast buffet. The location is perfect - very close to many big attractions and an easy walk to a tram station to go other places in the city.

• 13th Jun 2015

Nice and very helpful team, clean and beautiful place (the rooftop view is awesome !), typical turkish breakfast served every morning... Staying in Big Apple hostel has been really cool, for a price not too high. I do recommend.

• 13th Jun 2015

Really nice the staff was great and really helpful. Without doubt great place to stay in Istambul. The pub crawl was also really good. If I go back that's where i'll stay. Thanks I had a great Time.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

World class hostel. The staff here are amazing, very friendly and always up for a chat/ ready to provide advice. The pub crawl is also awesome and worth doing!

I stayed there 4 nights & felt like the place was perfect! Facilities were some of the nicest I'd seen in any hostel & breakfast was a feast & free! Great location in old town. Great place to meet tons of people especially if you do the infamous pub crawl. The best part were the staff, especially Enver & Jeremy, who went above and beyond to make sure I had a great time, was safe, & very comfortable. The most accommodating hostel I've ever been in. Highly recommend...Loved my stay here!

Big Apple was one of the best hostels we stayed at in Turkey. Big spacious dorm room with lockers underneath their super comfy beds. Curtains were installed around all the beds which gives you privacy and blocks out the light. Buffet breakfast provided with good selection including cereals, fruits, and your traditional Turkish breakfast. The number one pub crawl in Turkey begins at the hostel on the roof top terrace so great chance to meet other travellers.

• 7th Jun 2015