Big Apple Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Akbiyik Caddesi Bayramfirin Sok no:12, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

BEST HOSTEL EVER! I travel quite a lot, and this is one of the best places where I stayed, the personal is cool, rooms clean, the breakfast like in a hotel and the place is amazing and the location great, close to the mosque and pubs. Dont think twice and stay here! Saludos de Argentina! :D

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Clean, great location. I was put in a 6 bed room with one other (quiet) traveller, so didn't meet anyone. The pub crawl was sub par, 19 guys and 2 girls including me! Despite this, the staff are very helpful and friendly. Good if you're already travelling with a group, not so great for meeting people.

• 7th Aug 2015

The location is unbeatable, our room was comfortable and spotles, breakfast was so delicious everything very good I would definitely stay big apple hostel again .

• Argentina

Big Apple was one of the best hostels we stayed at in Turkey. Big spacious dorm room with lockers underneath their super comfy beds. Curtains were installed around all the beds which gives you privacy and blocks out the light. Buffet breakfast provided with good selection including cereals, fruits, and your traditional Turkish breakfast. The number one pub crawl in Turkey begins at the hostel on the roof top terrace so great chance to meet other travellers.

• Denmark

Big apple is a really great hostel with good atmosphere. There are many activities including a pub crawl ran by the legend himself bahre. If you get a chance you should definitely give it a go. It was alot of fun and met many new friends. The hostel is clean and definitely worth it.

• 5th Aug 2015

I had an absolutely amazing stay here, ended up extending my stay, awesome staff, sick pub crawls, great location. I think I'll be back one day. PS, Jerry's the man

Great hostel, kind and helpful staff, awesome location,The hostel bar has an amazing view, cheap beer and the breakfast was awesome. The bathrooms were very clean and they provide bedding and a towel. I would definitely stay here again. Highly recommended for the Istanbul!

• 1st Aug 2015
  • Ukraine

Lovely place in the middle of Sultanahmet, there are plenty of things to discover in walking distance, and one of the best breakfasts I had

Nice hotel very cheap, the staff very helpful , the breakfast in the terrace nice view and food sooo good all you want is there coffe n tea cereal milk everything ...location perfect 5minute walk to blue mosque , but careful of taxi from airport or from taksim.. From taksim to big apply is only 25TL

Great location for checking out all the major sites in Istanbul. The staff were very helpful in organising tours, answering questions and changing dorms for us. Air con in the dorms which was great and the rooftop terrace is fantastic.

Home away from home , best place to stay in big apple hostel super nice staff ,super clean room ,good people definitely the best hostel in istanbul !

• 29th Jul 2015

Hotel - super! I lived like at home! well it located in the city center, convenient to transport. near a lot of bars and restaurants. Nearby are the famous museums and attractions. Very good service in hotel - friendly stuff, hotel is clean and recently renovated. Bed linnen and towels are new. They provide free shampoo and slippers. I liked by evening watched the sunset from terrace. Also at terrace by morning free breakfast. My holiday was really cool, thanks guys! I 'll be back!

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

It was really great staying at big apple hostel and I can't wait to come back! Great atmosphere and perfect location. The staff here is the best! Mehmet, Can and Lucky are so friendly and will help you with anything you need. Definitely the best hostel in Istanbul! :)

This hostel is really good! Large lockers in rooms, individual outlets and shutters for beds, clean... The only problem I had was the WiFi was slow and kept disconnecting, but I guess this is a problem in whole Turkey...

Very great hostel, loved it) very good breakfast ) very good staff! !! Thank you! AZAMAT FROM KAZAHSTAN

thx guys. very good hostel

Dear Guest. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Great place the stay.staff are super friendly there is also great party thanks for the amazing and pub crawls !

• 17th Jul 2015

Dear Happy Guest. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Perfect location, great staff, fun atmosphere and phenomenal pub crawl

Dear Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hostel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Best hostel in Istanbul. Hotel -like facilities and the best free breakfast I've ever had in a hostel. Located near all the big sights. The day trips, walking tours, and pub crawls are absolutely not to be missed! Jerry and Berry make sure that you are always having a good time and show you the hidden jems of the city. The only place to stay in Istanbul!

Dear guest. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hostel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hostel.

Great breakfast but disregard old reviews of it being a party hostel. It is anything but. It is a very nice and comfortable place to stay with a big breakfast but it seems new owners have taken over and they run no activities whatsoever

« first « Prev 1 2 3