Big Apple Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Akbiyik Caddesi Bayramfirin Sok no:12, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

the best hostel in town ! BGI APPLE HOSTEL the staying here was one of the most pleace ! thank you very much for making me feel at home for away from my country . excellent accommodatianfriendly and very helpful staff . clean and very comfortable definitely ı recommended ..

• 3rd Sep 2014

ı love your hostel very much the room was very nice and the staff is very friendly . ı will come back big apple hostel again jessica .....

• 3rd Sep 2014

Great staff and atmosphere. For the price, it wil be tough to beat..

• 29th Aug 2014

The breakfast is excellent. This would be my top choice if I ever came back to Istanbul. Great staff and even better location.

Really great staff! Very nice, friendly, and willing to help you with really everything! Facilities were totally ok, sometimes the towels were a little dirty or stuff like this, but nothing serious and for this prize absolutely ok!

• 27th Aug 2014

Great location, delicious breakfast and the friendliest and funniest staff e(n)ver!

Enver is incredibly helpful and friendly! Without his guidance we would have been on the wrong train/bus to Bulgaria! He will go above and beyond to ensure you're seeing the best sights and having a great time. The dorm is spacious and clean. We had a fantastic time here - thanks!!

Perfect hostel!! Very nice personal!! The best place !!! I recomend it 100%!!!!!!

Friendly, helpful staff, good location for all the touristy sites, great rooftop terrace (both shaded and unshaded!), great free breakfast, pretty quiet (at least while we were there, in the middle of the week)

Dear Guest , Thank you for your review . We would like to let you know that our hostel was completely full between these dates you stayed. Bests , Big Apple Team

Safety standards not good. Breakfast no very food. Bathrooms are inside the collective bedroom : no intimity! Situation very good, View at the top of the roof is beautiful

Dear Guest , Thank you for the review .We found your review totally unfair. As you know you have a locker under your bunk bed and we have 24/7 staff on duty .So our place is totally safe .We serve more than 30 different foods at our breakfast . This means, for a hostel this is more than good. Thanks , Big Apple Hostel

Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern and Hagia Sophia. The rooms and communal areas are good, especially the rooftop terrace I would definitely stay again. Thank you.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Good staff and location. Very near for the blue musque.

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff went out of their way to ensure we had a good time in Istanbul and made us feel more like friends then paying guests. The hostel is clean, in a good location (walking distance to sights such as the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar etc.), and the free breakfast is excellent. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others travelling to Istanbul.

• 15th Aug 2014

I had an excellent stay at Big Apple Hostel, very professional and friendly personnel. I highly recommend it.

At 35 the policy of no over 40's in the dorms didn't affect me, but It did put me off when I was looking for a hostel to stay in. Travelling is about mixing with the people your sharing a room with as well. Had I been planning to visit Istanbul with my friend who is 41,I wouldn't have booked here, 40 is no age at all. Otherwise BRILLIANT, very friendly helpful staff. I would definitely recommend to others.

• 14th Aug 2014

Excellent location and beautiful roof terrace view. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The rooms were cleaned daily but the hostel has only one toilet and one shower. This is the only regret we had during our stay.

It was excellent place for me to trip turkey!!! During the trip, i need place to store my luggage. Staff were really kind and they helped me. This is the best basecamp of turkey!!!!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Great location and value of money. Cleanliness is superb! Breakfast and sea viewing terrace just a perfect match for a start of the day. Staff is always friendly and helpful! Will stay again definitely.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong
  • All Male Group, 31-40

It was really nice day staying in there. I hope to visit there again. Thank you for your favor.

I would give the staff 10 stars if possible, especially Enver! They were so amazing and went above and beyond to be as helpful and sweet as possible :) offered me coffee when I arrived and tea as well. Big Apple was the perfect way to start my travels in Turkey because the people there were some of the nicest I've ever met! Nightlife around the hostel is limited and it isn't recommended to do much wandering around the greater Sultanhamet area at night but taxis are cheap. Awesome breakfast too!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7