Big Apple Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Akbiyik Caddesi Bayramfirin Sok no:12, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Enver is incredibly helpful and friendly! Without his guidance we would have been on the wrong train/bus to Bulgaria! He will go above and beyond to ensure you're seeing the best sights and having a great time. The dorm is spacious and clean. We had a fantastic time here - thanks!!

• 24th Aug 2014

Friendly, helpful staff, good location for all the touristy sites, great rooftop terrace (both shaded and unshaded!), great free breakfast, pretty quiet (at least while we were there, in the middle of the week)

Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern and Hagia Sophia. The rooms and communal areas are good, especially the rooftop terrace I would definitely stay again. Thank you.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Good staff and location. Very near for the blue musque.

I had an excellent stay at Big Apple Hostel, very professional and friendly personnel. I highly recommend it.

Excellent location and beautiful roof terrace view. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The rooms were cleaned daily but the hostel has only one toilet and one shower. This is the only regret we had during our stay.

It was excellent place for me to trip turkey!!! During the trip, i need place to store my luggage. Staff were really kind and they helped me. This is the best basecamp of turkey!!!!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Great location and value of money. Cleanliness is superb! Breakfast and sea viewing terrace just a perfect match for a start of the day. Staff is always friendly and helpful! Will stay again definitely.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong
  • All Male Group, 31-40

It was really nice day staying in there. I hope to visit there again. Thank you for your favor.

I would give the staff 10 stars if possible, especially Enver! They were so amazing and went above and beyond to be as helpful and sweet as possible :) offered me coffee when I arrived and tea as well. Big Apple was the perfect way to start my travels in Turkey because the people there were some of the nicest I've ever met! Nightlife around the hostel is limited and it isn't recommended to do much wandering around the greater Sultanhamet area at night but taxis are cheap. Awesome breakfast too!

If you arr in Istanbul and you wanna stay at Sulthanamet,this is the place to be!!The staff are so friendly and always help you in anything you need!The rooms are cleaned everyday,te breakfast includes it s awesome,its a good place to meet other travelers abd blue mosque saint sophie and grand bazaar are just a few steps away from the hostel!!Thanks a lot guys!Alex from Barcelona

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Great place! Had a lot of fun!

Only a brief 2 night stop over but the location and breakfast were outstanding..........would return if I came back to Istanbul.

완전친절하고위치도좋고!!너무깨끗하고좋아요!!에어컨도빵빵하고!!다시오고싶어용

• 7th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Amazingly helpful and friendly staff (always offering tea, etc.), comfortable, and clean. The location is great for seeing the old city sights but it's definitely a tourist trap area. Half their safety deposit boxes don't work but they have huge lockers under the beds so no worries. I stayed in the big 14-bed dorm and it was actually quite nice. Their rooftop has a great view, nice seating, and a refreshing breeze, and the breakfast is THE BEST!

Awesome time, great breakfast and awesome staff! Good location and an amazing rooftop view!

Big Apple Hostel was very comfortable place. staffs were kind and I received various help from them. Above all, This hostel are very close to tourist spots. so if you stay this hostel, you can easily tour the Istanbul.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • South Korea

The rooftop bar is very good both in the morning and night The staff is easy going and very friendly .. One of the most welcoming hostels I've stayed in.istanbul

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

My summer vacation was excellent. The Hostel was nice and clean, I have met a lot of foreign peoople over there. The staff was friendy. I love it! BRegards, Roland

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Hungary

I stayed here again. They are so kind too. And so nice here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7