Big Apple Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Akbiyik Caddesi Bayramfirin Sok no:12, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

이 호스텔 진짜 좋아요 일단 깨끗합니다 위치도 좋구요 스태프들 진짜 친절해요 저 터키돌고 다시 온다고 약속했는데 거리에서 지나가다가 스태프가 저 알아보고 막 반갑다고 그러면서 저 짐들어주고 엄청 무거웠는데 ㅎㅎ 다른 호스텔 한번 묵었는데 좀 뭔가.더러웠는데 여긴 깨끗하고 따뜻해서 좋아요 굿굿둣 Good~~~~~~!

• 25th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Big appel hostel is a very lovely hostel in the center of istanbul. The breakfast is just fabulous and the view from the rooftop amazing. The staff is very nice and helpful. They re always there for qustions and recommendations. The atmosphere is nice, the entrence offers enough space to meet other travellers and hang around :) Cheers Big Appel! We spent a great time in Istanbul, thanks to you! :)

• 24th Jan 2014
  • Switzerland

Good place, good people!

• 19th Jan 2014
  • Hungary

Great times at a great place! Thanks, Big Apple staff. Next time I am in Istanbul, I'll be staying with you.

We had a great stay at Big Apple. The front of house staff were especially helpful making our trips around Istanbul each day that much easier 😊.

I liked it so much. The location was really perfect. People are soooooo nice and friendly. I only have one small concern which is the smell of the shared bathroom though they clean it on a daily basis but the smell is horrible and I highly recommend if they find a way to get rid of it. Otherwise, All is awesome :)

This hostel was everything I needed for istanbul. The staff in particular are fantastic, really helpful and going above and beyond to make my stay good. the breakfast was also really good with a really decent selection of stuff to fill you up for a day of sightseeing, and perfect cure for a hangover. its located right next to blue mosque with all the main museums and its not hard to get over to Taksim where all the bigger bars are. Thanks to the Big Apple crew for making my stay so enjoyable!

• 5th Jan 2014

Thank you for makeing me feet at home so far away from my country you guys are great and I hope I will visit many times ower wish you all the best of life ! Thank you all so much

• 5th Jan 2014
  • China

Loved my time in the great city and ton of credit goes to the Big Apple; they made me feel right at home. The reception desk was always helpful, breakfast is super good and plenty :). All and all two thumbs up.

Staying at Big Apple hostel was great. Nice and welcoming staff. Cleanliness and comfortable rooms. Well located, just behind the Blue Mosque, Ahya Sofia and easy to get to Ataturk airport taking the shuttle that comes directly at the hostel. Nice roof on the top ,full and tasty breakfast included in the price.

It was a good stay and I really enjoyed it,The staff was great and very helpful.

Very clean and neat hostel / hotel, with great buffet / breakfast. Still, the place looks more like a hotel rather than a hostel, so it didn't have the same vibe you usually get with other places to stay (like, a common area were you'd meet other travelers). Still, very well located.

They provide nice breakfast and great hospitalities, too.

A very short, but very nice stay at the hostel. All recommendations!

Great location, ~10mins walk from Sultanahmet tram station. Stayed in 14 bed mix dorm with bathroom. Bathroom was basic but good enough. Hot water was great and towel hire at 5TL. Security box to lock up was great! Breakfast was very good with a good spread! Hostel was nicely heated during winter! Great variety of food and convenience stores around.

Great Hostel, the location, security and cleanliness are perfect. The front office guys are also amazing and allow you to do everything you want!! they also are always offering help with the city. It was not able to take our own alcohol to the bar on the roof because of the bar responsible (and they only have beer to drink). But you can drink in the main living room. The atmosphere was really great. Breakfast is very good and all nights was something to do!

• 28th Dec 2013
  • Argentina

Great rooftop terrace with a great view, nice and friendly staff, very helpful, very close to all must see sites of old Istanbul.

The bathrooms could have been a bit cleaner - they smelled of mold - but the location, facilities, and staff were all excellent! I would stay here again.

Ecellent§§§§§§§! Perfect!!!!!!! Thanks guys§

Staff staff staff... The best staff I've ever met. Ilkay and his team are amazing. Very clean rooms, wonderful breakfast on the roof top!!! Thanks a lot guys... Hi 5 high energy ;)

• 25th Dec 2013