Big Apple Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Akbiyik Caddesi Bayramfirin Sok no:12, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

The staff were especially helpful. make us feel at home.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Singapore

I really enjoyed my trip! The staff was extremely friendly and was always trying to make my stay better than it already was. Mehmet and Enver were awesome!

• 19th Feb 2015

They trated me really well, I had a great time!!!

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

The hostel is located in Sultanamhmet, where is very close to all the main attractions. The canteen on the top roof offers free breakfast and nice sea view of Istanbul. The staffs are also very helpful and friendly. I had a nice time there.

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Hong Kong

great place to stay wıth a great locatıon. the staff ıs very helpful and kınd., gave me really good insideder tips for exploring istanbul, rooftop bar with beautiful view and nice breakfast buffet, relaxed atmosphere, perfect for travellers!!!Thank you for everything see you next time. ugor is best guy ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Great Location/Staff/Environment If I ever go back I would stay again

• 5th Feb 2015

This is the third time I have stayed here in one month. They made me feel at home!

Good location, kind staff, nice view form The Upstair it was good to meet many people in big apple hostel !

• 30th Jan 2015

to my mosy favorite big apple people mehmet , enver and ugur ! thanks for putting up with me for so many days !! I loved everything here I m enjoyed your company and hanging out with each and every one of you !! thanks for a great time as always !

• 30th Jan 2015

I went on january/15 and the hostel was empty. Not a very good place to meet other people, but a terrific location.

Thank you for your comment. January is not a touristic season in Istanbul due to the cold weather. All hotels in Sultanahmet didn't have full occupancy at that time. Our hostel is usually full in high season which you could meet many people from different countries.

Loved this place. Facilities were great, location was excellent and the view from the terrace bar was incredible. The staff were amazing, extremely accommodating with all our needs, happy to show us around and recommend things to do and places to see. Highly recommend staying here while in Istanbul.

Staffs are really fun and friendly ;) I will definitely use this hostel again if i go to Istanbul again ! And breakfast was really nice and its view is good.

1 2 3 Next » last »