Big Apple Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Akbiyik Caddesi Bayramfirin Sok no:12, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Staff staff staff... The best staff I've ever met. Ilkay and his team are amazing. Very clean rooms, wonderful breakfast on the roof top!!! Thanks a lot guys... Hi 5 high energy ;)

• Taiwan

This hostel has a large terrace with sea view and nice and warm lobby area to hang out.its a wonderfull hostel friendly and honest staff working really can't complain about anything great place to stay !!!!

• 25th Dec 2013

Great hostel. Location is wonderful, super clean and has very helpfull staff. I will definitely come back.

• 25th Dec 2013

Nice, friendly and caring staff who made our stay in Istanbul better. The location is also perfect if you want to stay close to eg. Hagia Sophia and Topkapi.

Loved it! Felt right at home as soon as I entered, like part of the family. The manager goes out of his way to ensure you have a great time, makes me want to go back again before I leave for Australia. Perfect location and very cheap.

The staff here are the some of the nicest people I've ever met. Really friendly and helpful, they will do whatever it take to help you enjoy your stay. They even helped me recover a bag I had forgotten in a cab.

• 17th Dec 2013

Great place and nice staff. They can provide you valuable advise。

Thank you for your hospitality I will never forget this place all staff are really very kind and friendly I love turkey I m sure I will definetly come again !!!

• 14th Dec 2013

Great place to stay with very friendly staff the location is excellent and the morning buffet breakfast was amazing I would highly recommend it

The best hostel

• 14th Dec 2013

Great place, really fantastic friendly and helpful staff, and amazing location right beside the blue mosque. Probably the only thing missing is some kind of activity or opportunity to meet other travelers in the hostel as there is no real common room.

Very pleasant stay during my 4 days in Istanbul. One of the best hostels I've stayed in so far. Staff is incredibly friendly and service outstanding. Couldn't ask for a better breakfast either - perfect way to start your day in this exciting city. Very central location, super clean and safe and a great vibe amongst guests. Stay here when in Istanbul - you'll love it.

really like big apple hostel breakfast, and staff really really friendly.....:)

Great location, great breakfast, best staff! Top choice.

Nice free breakfast, good walking distance to everything, friendly staff, awesome rooftop patio/bar (if only it were summer)

Great place to stay - very friendly staff and really good breakfast. Close to the major tourist sites and a good base for exploring Istanbul. I will be recommending this hostel to friends.

It was great! perfectly well located,Wonderful terrace and the staff are the best (especially Charlie, our favorite actor). Just a suggestion: add the top sheet to the bed :)

• 30th Nov 2013

The staff were absolutely brilliant!! Location is perfect for easy access to the bazaars, blue mosque and hagia sophia. Bedrooms and bathrooms were very clean, If you want to see Istanbul I expensively and have a great experience choose Big apple hostel . Also the breakfast is so delicious .The atmosphere is very nice. You can feel Turkish welcome from the staff. Very warm! Highly recommend it.

Wonderful hostel. I enjoyed my staying there. Friendly staff, very clean and comfortable beds !!! Breakfast was amazing on the roof top..

• 25th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

The roof terrace is a great place to have breakfast and also to hang out in the evenings.Easy to meet other travelers, particularly if you're traveling alone.There were many cool restaurants and historical sites within walking distance too.I had a lovely time staying here.My only regret is that I didn't stay longer The hostel was super clean with comfortable bed and showers with strong water pressure.Nice to have an airconditioner in the room too Highly recommend.High Five -High Energy İlkay :-)

• 25th Nov 2013

High Five - Hive Enery !!! ;)