Big Apple Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Akbiyik Caddesi Bayramfirin Sok no:12, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

A really nice hostel, wonderfully located within walking distance of many of the main sites. The staff are really friendly and helpful, and will give you lots of advice Would definitely recommend it to my friends who gonna visit Istanbul.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • India

Nice staff, clean, wifi works good, excellent location on quiet street 200 meters from hagia sofia and the blue mosk

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Denmark

受付のナムジャはとても親切で、日本語が流暢です。日本人のお客さん大歓迎だそうです。美味しいレストランや、この街のことを知ってるプロなので、話しかけてみると良いかも。 ホステルの場所もセントラルなので、アクセスしやすいです。

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Japan

Amazing location, nice breakfast, really helpful staff. I would gladly recommend this hostel,

I had a great stay at the hostel. It's at a center location close to many museums. Friendly staff, good breakfast.

I have stayed here four times over the course of 9 months. Each time has been consistently great. The staff is always polite and flexible. The two things that make this hostel stand out are the location and social atmosphere. Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque are a two minute walk. The spice market, grand bazaar and Topkapı Palace are a fifteen minutes walk. The social atmosphere is fun as well. Every time that I have been there a group of people is going out to dinner, club or bar.

• 20th Dec 2014

I have to say staff was TOP, specially Enver! The hostel is excellently situated, very near the Blue Mosque, between streets with bazaars, and near the sea. Room are OK, some beds don't have lockers, though. But you can't be in a better place. I'll keep coming to Big Apple

phenomenal hostel. great people, great location, and great everything. don't miss this place.

Great Hostel and I will totally stay there again

• 15th Dec 2014

Brilliant location, absolutely great staff with plenty of local knowledge and recommendations for the area. Loved my stay at the Big Apple Hostel, would definitely recommend it to friends and anyone else going to Istanbul.

Very nice hostel in a great location.

The hostel was fantastic in every regard, especially the friendly and helpful staff. I stayed in a private room due to the 40 years of age limit for the dormitories. The room and facilties were better than most hotels that I have stayed in. The only downside of travelling in low season is that hostels such as Big Apple are not full so the atmosphere, whilst good and friendly, was not as vib re ant as in the busy seasons.

It was in a great location, near the sites we wanted to see and also safe, from what I could tell. The staff were very kind and accommodating, the free breakfast was tasty and the view from the rooftop was awesome! Our room was clean and comfortable. I have no complaints! I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a pleasant stay with kind staff

• 28th Nov 2014

Really lovely hostel. It is in a nice and safe location, good for all the main touristy sites. Though the location isn't ideal for bars and clubs, most of which are located near Taksim Sq. It's very clean with a great glass covered top floor terrace.

1 2 3 Next » last »