Big Apple Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Akbiyik Caddesi Bayramfirin Sok no:12, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Great place for the value. Excellent location, walking distance to restaurants, Blue Mosque and Haga Sophia. Clean and comfortable rooms.

Great service, very clean bathrooms and excellent location! Th view of the city from the roof top was breathtaking.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Trinidad And Tobago

The bar has a great atmosphere the staff is very kind .I mean really appreciate my stay here breakfast was very nice and location 5 min far from sultanahmet. I love this hostel

• 12th Sep 2014

Excellent place, friendly people. Strongly recommended.

It was amazing to stay.

It's a good place but it's more like a hotel.

A great home base for seeing this amazing city! And what a perfect way to start your day with a delicious breakfast on the roof top terrace!! No complaints!

• 8th Sep 2014

Lucky is the best! Where nice rooftop bar, great service and wonderful breakfast.

They were all very friendly ...

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Big apple hostel best and breakfast so delicious ..

• 4th Sep 2014

the best hostel in town ! BGI APPLE HOSTEL the staying here was one of the most pleace ! thank you very much for making me feel at home for away from my country . excellent accommodatianfriendly and very helpful staff . clean and very comfortable definitely ı recommended ..

• 3rd Sep 2014

ı love your hostel very much the room was very nice and the staff is very friendly . ı will come back big apple hostel again jessica .....

• 3rd Sep 2014

I really love this hostel! All staff are very kind and friendly. They gave us some good advices. We had a great time here and enjoyed Istanbul. I will certainly stay here next time.

Great staff and atmosphere. For the price, it wil be tough to beat..

• 29th Aug 2014

The breakfast is excellent. This would be my top choice if I ever came back to Istanbul. Great staff and even better location.

Really great staff! Very nice, friendly, and willing to help you with really everything! Facilities were totally ok, sometimes the towels were a little dirty or stuff like this, but nothing serious and for this prize absolutely ok!

• 27th Aug 2014

Great location, delicious breakfast and the friendliest and funniest staff e(n)ver!

Enver is incredibly helpful and friendly! Without his guidance we would have been on the wrong train/bus to Bulgaria! He will go above and beyond to ensure you're seeing the best sights and having a great time. The dorm is spacious and clean. We had a fantastic time here - thanks!!

Perfect hostel!! Very nice personal!! The best place !!! I recomend it 100%!!!!!!

Friendly, helpful staff, good location for all the touristy sites, great rooftop terrace (both shaded and unshaded!), great free breakfast, pretty quiet (at least while we were there, in the middle of the week)

Dear Guest , Thank you for your review . We would like to let you know that our hostel was completely full between these dates you stayed. Bests , Big Apple Team