Big Apple Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Akbiyik Caddesi Bayramfirin Sok no:12, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Great hostel, amazing roof with killer view. Staff where amazing if you wanna stay in Old Town place to stay

good location, clean room, variety of different breakfasts!

• 9th Feb 2014
  • Austria

Staff were amazing and the hostel itself had everything one would need. Hot showers, clean facilities, etc etc. Plan on staying here again the next time I'm in Istanbul.

Great hostel in great location. Good breakfast's. Staff we're very helpful. I liked the place so much I went back after traveling around turkey.

The best hostel ever! You can walk to almost all touristic places in old town. And You can't get any better breakfast in other hostels :)) I really reccomend you to stay here. スタッフはみんなとても親切で、私たちがカッパドキアに行った3日間もスーツケースを無料で預かってくれました。帰ってきた際にもシャワーを貸してくれて本当に最高のホステルです! 治安はいいですが、少し入り込んだ所にあるのでyoutubeで駅からの行き方を調べて行くと良いと思います。

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Japan

I spent 3 nıghts travellıng alone. The locatıon ıs excellent, just behınd the Blue Mosque. The staff ıs amazıng always wıth a smile ın theır face and wıllıng to help! The breakfast ıs one of the best I have ever had ın a hostel and the terrace where the breakfast ıs served ıs breathtakıng. The where I stayed was a little bit small but the beds are comfortable and everthıng super clean.

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

직원들 다 친절하고 입지도 주요 관광지랑 가까워서 좋아요 ^^ 조식도 맛있고 테라스 전경이 참 기억에 남네요! 가격대비 최고의 선택이었던듯!!!

• 2nd Feb 2014