Big Apple Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Akbiyik Caddesi Bayramfirin Sok no:12, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! Loved the rooftop terrace!

• 6th Jul 2014

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly! Loved our stay here and the rooftop terrace was awesome. Special shout-out to Ugur for making our stay really enjoyable.

• 6th Jul 2014

A fantastic hostel experience! Breakfast was better than most hotels!

Best hostel I've stayed in. Best people! Very clean, good deal, great location and the BEST breakfast. Really, everyone that stays there raves about the breakfast. It's easy to meet people there and the staff makes an effort to try to get people to talk to each other, which is an underrated part about a hostel. They give you a locker to store your luggage which is perfect. A special shout out to Ugur (AKA Lucky) who serves a cold beer and a mean breakfast.

Staff were great, breakfast on the rooftop was amazing. Everything was clean, had everything you could need. Short walk into old town.

What a great place! I stayed ın the Bıg Apple twıce and Bıg Apple is ın my opınıon everythıng na hostel should be and more. The rooms, locatıon and the terrace were great, but the staff made all the dıfference - a bunch of the most helpful and frıendly people I have ever come accross whilst travelling. The terrace has a beautıful vıew and facılıtates meetıng new people very well. The free breakfast ıs amazıng but the staff and the atmosphere made it the perfecty place to stay. Exeptionally clean

• 29th Jun 2014
  • South Africa

Great place! Owners were friendly. Only there one night (sunday) no real atmosphere, but I did show up late and no one was really around. Overall good room, Amazing location and affordable! I will come back!

I thought the staff at Big Apple were very friendly and always prepared to help. I was also really pleased with the huge variety of foods for breakfast as I'm a big eater and there was a lot to eat. The proximity to the Hagia Sophia etc was excellent and only took a few minutes to walk to from the hostel.

• 28th Jun 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff went above and beyond. The location is fantastic. The breakfast selection was the best I've come across in two months of travel. They clean every day. There is always hot water. Great place! Must stay here :)

Our stay at the hostel was great!!! Mehmet, Enver, İsmail and Ugur you guys rock :) We definitely come back. Love you loads the crazy German and American

Great hostel overall. Very nice and helpful staff and the rooms were solid. There wasn't as much of a social atmosphere (somewhere in between a hotel and hostel feel), but the lounge at the rooftop was very nice and had a great view.

It was a very good stay. The staff is very helpful, the breakfast is amazing, its clean and with good location.

Everythings are excellent!!! Especally staffs are kind, humoros, and responsibilty. So I hope next year re-vist!!! Thankyou

• 26th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

It was good to meet many people in hostel and had a nice time in terrace at night fantastic hostel especially staff best

• 23rd Jun 2014