Big Apple Hostel

• Akbiyik Caddesi Bayramfirin Sok no:12, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey
Superb 1651 Total Reviews
Superb 1651 Total Reviews

11th Feb 2017

Amazing place and staff, Aslan was really helpful! Gave us many tips. The breakfast was good from 8:00 to 10:30 I recommend this hostel

• USA, Male, 25-30
9th Feb 2017

This is a great little hostel over all. Great location only maybe 10min walk to the main attractions of the old city of Istanbul such as the Blue Mosque, to St.Sophia, Topkapi palace, Archeological museum and Basilica Cistern. From there you can walk to all the bazars for shopping and many choices of restaurants and cafes as well a tram station. Facility is in great conditions. The staff is fantastic if you need anything they will assist you in getting what you need making your visit worry free.

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
6th Feb 2017

Çok güzel temiz bir hostel temizliğe önem veriliyor 24 saat sıcak su ve sabahları terasta deniz manzaralı kahvaltı sultanahmette merkezi konumda heryere çok yakın ben çok memnun kaldım herkese de tavsiye ederim. Dan ve aslana da çok teşekkür ederim ilgili oldukları için.

• Ukraine, Male, 18-24
6th Feb 2017

Just little about me, I'm a person which feel in any part of world at home, at least I'm trying. In the Big Apple I don't need to try. The personal is nice and hospitable like friends. In a small budget prices I got what I want even more, free breakfasts, but I'm sleepy guy and always missed them :)) Beds with a curtain is great :) Also it's about location, at night there is silent here. If you are a sensitive sleep person take earplugs with you. I took one with but I didn't need them.

4th Feb 2017

The staff is really nice and kind! The location is also very convenient. I will come back here again!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
1st Feb 2017

The staff were incredible and really went above and beyond during our stay. we really enjoy every aspect of this hostel. Perfect location both for sightseeing and public transport. The free breakfast was great, a perfect start to the day. Cant reccomend this hostel enough. Enjoy Istanbul and avoid taxis at all costs =)

• South Korea, Male, 41+
1st Feb 2017

I am really satisfied with everything.

• Denmark, Male, 25-30
31st Jan 2017

The staff at Big Apple has been absolutely exceptional in assisting me with getting set up in Istanbul. I came here to live for a few day before i got set up as an exchange student. The staff has helped me immensely with bus, tram and metro scedules, how to find accomodation for student housing. They have made many calls for me and translated many an information in turkish. I am extremely satisfied with my stay at Big Apple.

• England, Male, 25-30
30th Jan 2017

Excellent staff. Excellent location. Really helpful when it came to asking for advice

30th Jan 2017

A great hostel, less that 5 minutes away from the Blue Mosque and the Hagia Sophia. The staff are all nice and extremely helpful. Lots of places to eat nearby. The rooftop cafe offered a great view of the Bosporus and breakfast is included. Would Recommend.