Big Apple Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Caddesi Bayramfirin Sok no:12, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent location, quiet, a lovely room, with an on suite shower and fresh towels. Atmosphere there is very cute. Staff is very welcoming. Manager Mehmet is friendly, he is very kind-hearted man and great host, always eager to help you. My staying there was great pleasure.

Excellent hostel in the heart of the city center, 7 minutes on foot from the stop Sultanahmet. There is a terrace where you can have a good breakfast in the morning and enjoy the great views. Overall, the hostel is very welcoming atmosphere. Management is so friendly that when staying here you feel that you are visiting friends. I still have very fond memories of the living! Especially thanks for Mehmet - he is very kindly, regardful, companionable, he helped a lot for me =)

• 1st Jan 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed, the atmosphere was always great and the roof top terrace .Facilities wise they have everything that you need.and.Thanks for the help, especially Mehmet definitely stay again.

• 29th Dec 2015

Big apple hostel is on the slope of the hill between the blue mosque Hagia Sophia.and Sea of Marmara there are many litte grocery stores nearby.also restorant.great Turkish style buffet breakfast as well as bread if you want it with many kind of olives.definitely I will stay big apple again ..

• 13th Nov 2015

I love the hostel it's amazing I'll be back soon !!

• 27th Oct 2015
  • South Korea

This place is best place you can ever find in istanbul. 100 percent satisfaction.... Rooms, breakfast,staff.great pub crawl party and the tour I was recommended was cheap and great ! Memo made me feel at home !

• 31st Aug 2015

Good hostel smack bang in the middle of the tourist area. Whether or not the tourist area is a good thing is the real question. I would say no. Maybe stay in this end of town for one night and then get over to the Galata/Taksim area It would be good if the staff gave you some restaurant recommendations and information about the area.

BEST HOSTEL EVER! I travel quite a lot, and this is one of the best places where I stayed, the personal is cool, rooms clean, the breakfast like in a hotel and the place is amazing and the location great, close to the mosque and pubs. Dont think twice and stay here! Saludos de Argentina! :D

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Clean, great location. I was put in a 6 bed room with one other (quiet) traveller, so didn't meet anyone. The pub crawl was sub par, 19 guys and 2 girls including me! Despite this, the staff are very helpful and friendly. Good if you're already travelling with a group, not so great for meeting people.