Big Blue Backpackers Reviews

7 Vesperdene Road, Green Point CT 8001, Cape Town, South Africa

Had a very nice stay at this property. Excellent location with easy access to the waterfront and lots of good restaurants. Also a very secure hostel. All in all a great value and a good experience.

This was my first time in a back packers and I am 59. My friend is 65. We thought it was such fun. It was recommended to me and I will recommend Big Blue to whoever I can. Thanks for asking. Kind regards, Linda.

• 2nd Mar 2014

Great big beautiful house, nicely set up to accommodate everyone. Lovely pool and lounge area and great for insomniacs like myself running around at night. Super close to shops, restaurants and the v&a waterfront making it very nice to sight see. Cape Town is beautiful and big blue will Definetly see me again