Big Chill Hostel

Very Good 297 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
25th Oct 2016
6.0

I made a booking but could not make it for the night and had to forfeit or stay. I called to enquire if I could cancel my booking but tee person who answered my call could not speak English. She then passed the phone to another staff member who AGAIN could not speak English and left me hanging on the line for a long time until I ultimately hung up on my own. Not a very good experience for me.

• New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
18th Oct 2016

Due to visiting in October we were the only ones staying so it lived up to the name the big chill! The atmosphere would be great in summer. Location was great! Awesome kitchen and rooftop. However heads up the bathrooms are quiet small, and get very slippery no bath matts supplied, my clumsiness landed me a black eye haha. The young guy working was great and nice! However the older lady was rude when she found out we extended our stay, made us feel awkward and unwelcome for our last night