Big Fish Budapest Hostel

9.5
Superb 1083 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
12th Feb 2017

This is a great hostel! Only stayed one night and had alot of fun. The staff are really nice and helpful. Would highly recommend this hostel

6th Feb 2017

From the moment I stepped into the hostel it felt like home! Everyone I met was extremely welcoming, and the staff and volunteers really want to make sure you have a great time. Location is awesome, price is awesome, rooms are warm (important as it was snowing every day I was there!!), and very clean. Will for sure be back again this summer. Thanks for making my first trip to Budapest so amazing!

• England, Female, 41+
4th Feb 2017

Absolutely LOVED it. Amazing staff, fab atmosphere, decor n cleanliness super, kitchen well equipped, perfect location, lovely bathrooms plus lockers n padlocks provided. Sincerely- I just didn't want to leave. I will hopefully be frequenting Budapest more often and plan to stay at this great hostel again in the very near future. I hope I get to see some of the same faces again and, of course, meet new ones too. Thank you so much for making my too short a break so bloody fantastic, guys. X

3rd Feb 2017

Great hostel The rooms are good,clean and the beds are cozy. The infrastructure is decent and it really gives a home kind of vibe. It's in the centre of pest. Easier to get to everywhere in the city. The people and staff are extremely helpful and friendly especially Iva and Matt. Big shout out to Erika! Thanks for teaching me English there 😬

• Serbia, Male, 41+
31st Jan 2017

I was there with my 12 years old son,and we both enjoyed our stay.I do not see anything that is not brilliant,from hostel itself to the perfect location and warm atmosphere...

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
20th Jan 2017

Best hostel ever. Staffs are super friendly and this created big difference. Everyone is willing to mingle with others. Recommend this hotel to people travelling alone especially.

16th Jan 2017

Loved staying at this hostel. The staff are inviting and friendly, and it permeates the whole atmosphere of the place. People hang out, cook, talk, drink, and watch movies in the common room, which is ideal for a solo traveler (like me!). Within just a couple of hours of arriving, I already had plans for dinner and drinks with other guests, as well as with some of the staff. The bathrooms are clean, locks and towels are provided, and the location is excellent. I highly recommend Big Fish!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Jan 2017

Amazing hostel! One of the best I've stayed at, it feels like a home. The people who work there are amazing!! Kitchen facilities and common area were perfect for cooking when you didn't feel like going out. 10/10 would recommend

11th Jan 2017

Everything was great except for the laundry services.

7th Jan 2017

This was my second time staying at Big Fish and I love it! I like the relaxed, cheery atmosphere and the security is excellent. The kitchen and common areas are cozy. All the staff members I've interacted with are helpful and friendly- they were also able to book an extremely reliable fixed cab directly from the hostel to the airport for a good price. It's a bit far from my favorite walking places (by the chain bridge, St. Stephan's, etc) but the Oktogon (M1) and Blaha Lujza Tér (M2) are close!