9.3
Superb 870 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 870 Total Reviews
Big Fish Budapest Hostel Located at 1st floor/door 1 (Doorbell 11), Erzsebet krt. 33, Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest Pest 1073 1st floor/door 1 (Doorbell 11), Erzsebet krt. 33
93% 870
47.5014891 19.0679955
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

loved staying at big fish lovely staff, great atmosphere and close to the main attractions of Budapest small sized hostel meant it was easy to socialise and as a solo traveller this was great would definitely stay again!

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

Lovely homely hostel! Awesome staff and great volunteers (thanks for the sunset on the bridge Anya!). Highly recommend it, good place for solo travelers.

19th Jul 2016

Best hostel I have stayed at yet. Super friendly and a great location. Great for a solo traveler.

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

Best hostel i stayed in so far!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

I really loved the Big Fish hostel, even though I was placed in the smaller secondary location. I can't compare it to the bigger one, but I really enjoyed the atmosphere there as a solo traveller and met some amazing people. Didn't feel lonely for a second, and it's a great base to explore Budapest from - particularly the night life!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

This is one of the nicest hostels I have been to, they have got great facilities, such as a kitchen, and lovely rooms plus very close to shops, etc. The staff were pretty helpful with food and there was always someone to help. It was slightly quiet for my taste, but I would definitely recommend :-)

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2016

Probably my favourite of my trip. Super friendly and informative staff (thanks Nicolai, Emilia and James) that also stay at the hostel so you can hang out with them too. Really nice rooms (ours had a mezzanine floor), with long beds (great for me), and with enough fans to keep it cool, and good locker space. Very handy central location. Towels and padlocks are provided, no deposit needed. Good wifi, with computer and projector free to use in common room. Nice kitchen space for cooking.

13th Jul 2016
6.0

Staff did not help me at all. Great chances that I am biased due to my first impression. But I don't know...it seems that it want to look like a hostel, putting a lot ads in the walls etc. However they forget that people look for advice and small conveniences.

Your comment is slightly puzzling. We have 24 reception at your service and it's never a hassle for us to recommend tours, bars, restaurants, to provide padlocks and towels or fix you a cab. We never deny help from anyone who asks for it.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

Great ppl. Friendly and helpful volunteer staff. Chilled out place. Nice and quiet. No bar underneath so no party noises at night. Security was good. Only 15-20 mins walk to centre of town and the Danube... I had no problems during my stay. Enjoyed my time @ Big Fish. Thnx :-)

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

Couldn't really fault this place it's so good! Perfect location! Staff are always on site and ready to help with any questions you might have or advice. The room was really nice and spacious even though there were 8 of us in there! Good locker is provided to keep my luggage and the rest of the space is also really nice and clean.