Big Fish Budapest Hostel

Superb 1126 Total Reviews
Superb 1126 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2017

I stayed here for two nights in April 2017. Such a pleasant experience, the staff were so friendly and helpful and the beds were very comfortable. I could not fault this hostel at all, the location was perfect and there was a warm and welcoming atmosphere. I would recommend the Big Fish Hostel to anyone travelling to Budapest.

21st Apr 2017

I loved my stay here. The staff was kind and helpful and the atmosphere, layout, and overall vibe of the hostel cultivated enjoyable interaction between all the hostels guests. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

21st Apr 2017

This place was great! easy to meet people and in a pretty good location. It felt more like a community than a hostel

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

Big Fish was the best hostel I've stayed at so far--- it has personality, it's very very cozy, everyone is so friendly, and it has a good location, not far from major sights. Would def recommend to anyone.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

Great place to stay. I have never stayed at a hostel that had such a sense of community. The rooms, bathrooms, and kitchen were also very nice. I would highly recomend this hostel to anyone looking for a place to meet people and have fun without compromising enforced quiet hours so you can actually sleep. Thanks Big Fish for a great time!

• Greece, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

I had a great stay at Big Fish Hostel. This is not a hostel, is a lovely home. The atmosphere is very cosy and the people there are willing to help you. The 'take off shoes' policy is praiseworthy! Overall the hostel was clean (for a hostel) and the bedrooms comfortable. I could borrow books from the small library in the kitchen that was great.

20th Apr 2017

This hostel is located just minutes away from the city center and the tram stop. The property is clean, cozy and the staff is amazing. I would def. recommend this hostel

• Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Apr 2017

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay at Big Fish. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to allow us to check in early. The atmosphere is very laid back, open, welcoming, and that of a community. Definitely one of the more social hostels I've stayed at, but not in a party vibe, more in a genuine community way. The room we stayed in was nice and large, the bathrooms were very clean, and the kitchen/living room area was comfy, well equipped, and a great place to hang out & chat

17th Apr 2017

Big fish is a special place. The staff is amazing and you always feel at home!!!

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
16th Apr 2017

Great Hostel, the location is really good, I barely used my public transportation pass (Budapest is a small city and all attractions are walking distance). The staff is really cool, I got good recommendations for the city, Rozi is fantastic, Jacob was not too bad playing cards and if you happen to be an unlucky vegan (and even if you're not) Erika is very likely to invite you to join her on one of her meals ;) As the hostel is shoes-free it keeps the place very clean. Cozy & totally recommended!