9.3
Superb 859 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 859 Total Reviews
Big Fish Budapest Hostel Located at 1st floor/door 1 (Doorbell 11), Erzsebet krt. 33, Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest Pest 1073 1st floor/door 1 (Doorbell 11), Erzsebet krt. 33
93% 859
47.5014891 19.0679955
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

This is one of the nicest hostels I have been to, they have got great facilities, such as a kitchen, and lovely rooms plus very close to shops, etc. The staff were pretty helpful with food and there was always someone to help. It was slightly quiet for my taste, but I would definitely recommend :-)

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2016

Probably my favourite of my trip. Super friendly and informative staff (thanks Nicolai, Emilia and James) that also stay at the hostel so you can hang out with them too. Really nice rooms (ours had a mezzanine floor), with long beds (great for me), and with enough fans to keep it cool, and good locker space. Very handy central location. Towels and padlocks are provided, no deposit needed. Good wifi, with computer and projector free to use in common room. Nice kitchen space for cooking.

13th Jul 2016
6.0

Staff did not help me at all. Great chances that I am biased due to my first impression. But I don't know...it seems that it want to look like a hostel, putting a lot ads in the walls etc. However they forget that people look for advice and small conveniences.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

Great ppl. Friendly and helpful volunteer staff. Chilled out place. Nice and quiet. No bar underneath so no party noises at night. Security was good. Only 15-20 mins walk to centre of town and the Danube... I had no problems during my stay. Enjoyed my time @ Big Fish. Thnx :-)

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

Couldn't really fault this place it's so good! Perfect location! Staff are always on site and ready to help with any questions you might have or advice. The room was really nice and spacious even though there were 8 of us in there! Good locker is provided to keep my luggage and the rest of the space is also really nice and clean.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

Best place to stay in Budapest!! Very central to everything including all the transport around Budapest. Lovely staff and always a great atmosphere.

• Denmark, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

Great hostel, great atmosphere, lovely facilities, amazing people. Stay here or be square! Thank you for an amazing stay!! (be ware, that m if you have an issue with teddy bears and shoeless feet, this may not be the perfect match for you) but we absolutely loved it!!!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

Great stay at BigFish. One of my favourite places in Europe!!!

• Wales, Mixed Group, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

Great hostel for hardly any money. We really enjoyed our stay here there is an incredibly friendly vibe, however definitely not a party hostel. Really close to other hostels and a range of bars and clubs so still perfect for what we wanted when travelling in a group.

• England, Male, 18-24
30th Jun 2016

Really nice place, almost feels like a little home! Would definitely recommend it!! One issue I would raise is that there is no aircon in the rooms so it can get very hot, but they provide fans so I can't really complain. Definitely recommend!!!