Big Fish Budapest Hostel Reviews

1st floor/door 1 (Doorbell 11), Erzsebet krt. 33, Budapest, Hungary

Fantastic place to stay. No complaints at all.

Lovely little hostel in a great location with a really nice atmosphere. Staff were very friendly and helpful in suggesting places to visit. Rooms we're kept tidy and bathrooms cleaned every morning.

Great trip great hostel..ill definitely come back!

recommended ! 100% !!!

Really enjoyable stay! Staff are incredibly nice and helpful, the rooms are very comfortable and location is great. Terrific value for money. I would absolutely recommend staying here.

Had such an amazing time here, really chilled out with a comfy and sociable common room where we played drinking games every night. Would definately come again, the staff made it an unforgettable experience

• 6th Jul 2014

The staff make this little gem. If your up for a laugh and fancy going out on the shant then this place will do the job nicely. Beds were a bit uncomfortable but other than that a beaut lil hostel

• 6th Jul 2014

No competition, this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are brilliant (quick shout out to Dan - absolute hero), they can advise you on absolutely everything, like what to do during the day or the best (and cheapest) places to eat or drink or where to go out at night. It's such a social place and you meet loads of people. There is no question of where I would stay if I return to Budapest!

Big Fish promotes itself as being your home away from home, and this is truly how it feels to stay here. With attention to the minor details, like having clean hand towels in the toilets, to not numbering the rooms, you immediately get a cozy feel here. The location was excellent and the staff were some of my favorite I've ever experienced at a hostel. I highly recommend Big Fish and hope they are around for a long time.

Great hostel, great location, great staff, great atmosphere I would recommend this hostel to anyone and I would definitely go back to The Big Fish. One point is that its not so easy to locate we walked past it before noticing the sign on the wall entrance to the building and the keypad entry procedure is a little tricky, especially when returning after a late night out.

Excellent hostel! One of the best hostels that I've ever used in my life. Was there for 3 days and I felt like home. Really helpful and kind staff, very nice common room with everything you need on the kitchen, and an amazing spirit between backpackers. Also, check out the Bucket List on the bathroom, freaking funny stuff. The location is perfect as well!

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Portugal

Gabriella is a babe

One of the best stays of our trip. Helpful staff, friendly guests and a great location!

Great hostel! Loved the staff, they were extremely helpful in telling us the nearby sights to see as well as nightlife! Great location, no more than 15 minutes walking to any of the bars.

Big Fish! I had a nice time here. Switched to here from one of the 'party hostels' and i liked it a lot better. Nothing negative to say about the place

1 2 3 Next » last »