Big Fish Budapest Hostel Reviews

1st floor/door 1 (Doorbell 11), Erzsebet krt. 33, Budapest, Hungary

This hostel is great! Perfect location: it's in the city centre so you can find a lot of nice places within walking distance. It's very good for nightlife, you can go on foot to Szimpla, Fogsor, etc. It's clean and safe so don't worry about that. The staff is very kind and helpful. Moreover, I slept very well...comfortable beds and no noise in my room (4 beds mixed room). I recommend you Big Fish Hostel. Have a good stay :-)

• 1st May 2015

It was a pretty nice hostel and clean. It is easy to reach from the train station and the city center is walking distance. BUT: when we arrived at 11:00 am nob day was opening the door, there were already 5 other people waiting since the early morning and we couldn't stop our luggage. When we came back around 1:00pm they finally opened and we could check in. The hostel is very homy although it was quite loud during the night and the bed are a bit hard. But still good value for money :)

The rooms are nice and light.The bathrooms are also ok. It is very safe but you have to bring your own lock. Actually the Hostel is really ok BUT: for me personnaly it was too loud.of course the location is great but it is next to the street and you hear all the time the tram and the ambulance driving by. Also the walls are very slim and the flat is clairaudient!the mattresses are too thin and uncomfortable.the kitchen is too small.

Very good in general. Only issues were that there were no Bath towels, and the wood floor made very loud noises (being very disturbing late at night or early in the morning when people were moving around). The location was good. Our stay in Budapest was fantastic!

• 13th Mar 2015

This place is remarkable. I found it somewhat silly when I read other reviews describing a Hostel's atmosphere as "like a family" and thought to myself 'really?' Sure enough, it IS like a family. Welcoming, spacious, clean, and homey-this Hostel is an excellent place to unwind after some wild times in Budapest. The people who stay/live/work/visit are not squares--they're out until day-break, but they also are respectful, kind and extraordinarily helpful Stay here--You'll be glad you did

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. Good location; it's also pretty cheap. Nice bathrooms, always clean, as the whole hostel. I really liked my room; there are no bunk beds, but just regular comfortable beds, which is great and makes you feel like home. The common room/kitchen was really nice as well, bright and cozy = perfect both for work and for socializing. Nice and helpful staff. My only complaint is that it was really cold in my room, otherwise everything's ok.

Big Fish Hostel was a great place for us! My friend and I felt like home, the staff was very helpful and recommended us the best places to go. If I had to recommend a place to stay in Budapest, it definitely would be Big Fish Hostel

1 2 3 Next » last »