Big Fish Budapest Hostel Reviews

1st floor/door 1 (Doorbell 11), Erzsebet krt. 33, Budapest, Hungary

Next time I go to Budapest I will ensure the hostel does not allow bachelor parties. Being woken up at 6am 2 mornings in a row and forced to stay awake for an hour as drunk finish partiers talk and get ready for bed isn't fun. Other than that a pretty relaxed place, no shoe policy is kind of annoying. Didn't meet too many people here until I was checking out. The bathrooms are spacious which is a big plus.

This is one of the best hostels we've ever stayed in - and we've stayed in quite a few now! The location is great for everything, whether it's historical sites, shops, places to eat or the ruin bars. The hostel has good facilities (films, consoles, cooking stuff etc.) and everything was spotless. The staff were really friendly and bent over backwards to help us out when we needed help and advice. Would definitely recommend and if we return to Budapest (which seems likely) we'll stay here.

• 26th May 2014

This hostel was cleaner than my own home, and the best value for our money. The staff is superb, I even considered what the rent would be living there

• 24th May 2014