Big Fish Budapest Hostel Reviews

1st floor/door 1 (Doorbell 11), Erzsebet krt. 33, Budapest, Hungary

Awesome place and great staff are always willing to help with inquiries and suggestions for day trips outside Budapest. I had a great time at this hostel and would stay again for sure, perfect location as well!

great stay at "Big Fish", had private double room looking out to inner courtyard, nice décor, very clean, quiet (I suspect rooms to front of building will be rather noisy), bathrooms and small kitchen very nice, great location, very much enjoyed our stay - thank you!

• 27th Aug 2015

Really nice and helpful staff. Very laidback place. Good for meeting people. Would stay here again.

Great hostel. I didn't like taking off my shoes, but I guess it keeps the place clean :). It was a very "homey" hostel compared to what I was used to. The staff was great as well.

Beautiful hostel, friendly staff and good location. I used it as a rest stop from the party hostels down the way and it was amazing to have a comfy bed and clean shower. On one occasion the shower didn't get fully hot but that was a once off as every other shower was amazing

Amazing stay at his hostel. The hostel staff are very welcoming and will help you with anything!! We arrived off a night train from prague early before check in and they provided us with the bed straight away! Definitely would stay here again

Very friendly and helpful staff

Nice space. No luggage room though so if you arrive early you just have to dump your stuff. However the staff were great and they prepared our beds really early as we arrived at 7am. In a nice spot close to ruin bars and free coffee 👍

Absolutely fantastic hostel. Really helpful and friendly staff (especially Nora!!) really clean rooms. Big open plan kitchen and great location! Had SUCH a lovely time!!!

• 20th Aug 2015

Great location, friendly staff, but a bit too pricey for Budapest. Be aware that the hostel is in two separate buildings and the common room is smaller and not quite as nice in one of them. Also in that same building, the tram is right outside and basically sounds like its coming through the room every ten minutes starting at 4 a.m.

Nice and charming hostel situated in the city center of Budapest... Really welcoming, warm and accommodating staff, and warm atmosphere, with really good meetings (and really sorry for this big late of feedback, I believed to have already made it)... See you next time ! Highly recommended !!! Germain DUMAS

Paid 30 euro a night for no hot water or electricity cause of storm but they didn't tell us that there wasn't just so they made money Weren't resonance about the situation later I wouldn't recommend this hostel

Big, nice and homely common room with clean rooms and very friendly staff :)

Nice place, nice people! I can definitely recommend Big Fish Hostel!

• 13th Aug 2015

I liked this hostel. Easy to meet people, easy to get used to. Good kitchen, showers, helpful staff.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »