Big Pineapple Backpackers Bali Reviews

Jalan Tirta Ening Gang Blue Dive, Sanur, Indonesia

Brilliant hostel.Full of young backpackers (no old dudes) so its easy get a pal to travel around.They have big dorms all so clean with clean sheets and doona.Cool pool area with big TV room to enjoy in the night.Great staff,great kitchen, will return for sure.This is my favorite so far on my RTW trip,I did stay in another great hostel in Cairns Australia but it was so expensive compared to the Pineapple.Big thumbs UP.

• 19th Dec 2013

Hi Sam,thank you for the TOP review,you and your friend really made for a great atmosphere at out Hostel,we really enjoyed your humor,and excellent behavior.Best Regards Mia

One of the most affordable places to stay in Bali! Close to the beach and cheap food. Great outdoor TV room, pool and kitchen area. This is a super laid back place which makes it feel more like a friend's house than a hostel. The owner is fantastic too - knows everyone's names and will help with anything! She even looked for a pair of my shoes that I'd left behind and asked others staying in my room if they'd seen them. Overall great place to stay if you're on a budget in Bali.

Hi Aly,thank you so much for the fantastic review,you also were a fantastic guest and we really loved having you here.Have a nice travel.Kind Regards Mia

Really nice atmosphere in Big Pineapple and met some great people there. There is enough space in the common areas to hang out nicely together. Mia is willing to help with everything you need, very kind. Good value for money!

• 14th Dec 2013

Hi Wieke,Thank you for your comment,I hope to see you again.Regards Mia

Great hostel with big clean dorms.The 12 bed dorm was enoromus with2 cold A/c's. Excellent staff and a pool. Super easy to meet people. Sanur was perfect for my brother and I to enjoy a quick holiday before xmas.Defo come back here.

• 30th Nov 2013

Hi Vicky,thank you for the great review.Hope to see you again soon.Regards Mia

Stayed here last year and it has got even better, really designed with backpackers in mind. The atmosphere and common areas are best. Most people extend their stay like me.The owner Mia is always willing to help.

• 30th Nov 2013

Hi Andreaus,thank you for the great review,it was nice to see you back at our Hostel,really happy you enjoyed yourself.I hope we see you again next year.Regards Mia

I loved this hostel just wish it was in a better location. It has the best facilities including a pool and a movie room equipped with a usb drive with hundreds of movies and shows to pick through. The owner is amazing and let me use her phone to call my bank back home when I was having problems with my card. It has a very social atmosphere.

Hi April,thank you for the review,I hope we see you again soon.Regards Mia

It was a great hostel for meeting people but the beach near it wasn't very good. And I had a room with air conditioning but it barely made a difference

Hi Megan,thanks for the review.Actually Sanur beach is a tidal beach.To enjoy its true beauty you need to go at high tides.We have a tide chart on the white board.At high tide its a very safe and nice beach.Actually our A/C units are brand new and large capacity.The problem is some people complain its too cold,so we set it to a temperature to try and accommodate everyone.When we leave the remote units in the rooms they disappear for some reason.Just ask Mia if you want to change the temp.

The place seems to be designed for anybody to meet people. Forget your shyness! And they seem to be a magnet for some of the nicest characters in the world. The staff is amazing and the place is super clean. I've spent about a week there and I can assure you would get a clean bed linen (including blanket) . The only strange thing there is the shower. There're two in every bathroom: one for hot water and one for cold water, but this is not such a big deal because everything else is just perfect.

Hi Jessika,thanks for the great review.You were such an easy guest and we look forward to your return.Regards Mia

Hard to find.HARD TO LEAVE.Best atmosphere in the world.Extended for 6 days.

• 28th Oct 2013
  • Chile

Hi Santo,thank you for the review.Enjoy the rest of your trip.Regards Mia

1 2 Next » last »