Big Pineapple Backpackers Bali Reviews

Jalan Tirta Ening Gang Blue Dive, Sanur, Indonesia

Such a great place to chill out and meet other travelers doing to the same. TV area is good for lazy days and the pool is nice to take a quick dip in when the heat gets to be too much. Basically the only downside is having to cross a busy street to get to the beach and restaurants. Mia is really great and helped me when I needed to receive a package after I'd already left Big Pineapple. Great hostel!

In 13 months of traveling this is actually the second time I feel I want to add a review. The place is nice and there are 2 girls all day long cleaning and try to keep it as goon as possible. The secretary helps u whenever possible for all the problem u could have. A pretty good hostel with good ppl on it! Go bigpineapple!

Hi Alberto,thanks for the great review and your kind words,you also were a pleasure to have stay with us.The fact is that 90% + of our guests enjoy their stay with us,but mostly the people who really had a great time don't put a review,the bad reviews usually come from the odd weird guest we have stay and mostly we know who they are even before they put a review because they never mix with other guests.Thanks for taking the time to add your comment,enjoy the rest of your travels.Regards Mia

Would definitely recommend big pineapple! Super friendly hostel and owner helped us organise day trips and boat transfers to gili so it was all really easy! There is a pool and a nice tv area to chill at night. You have to cross a really busy road to get to the main part of Sanur but you get used to it! Rooms and bathrooms are basic but they are perfect for what you need!

Both bathrooms in the dorm smelled very bad. No locks on the door. Wifi was always superslow and didn't really work. Staff was very nice and helpful, but wouldn't recommend it. Many of the backpackers was complaining and left after just one night, even though they were booked for several days.

Your comment is very strange because you came back twice.The fact is most people extend, who are still here have stayed more than 3 weeks. I BELIEVE your review is low because you tried not to pay and I had to ask many times for your payment.Also you didn't want to leave a deposit on the Towel and locker key.No body left early unless they went to the Gili Island and then returned.Plus the fact is you never mixed with any other guests.Mia

It has a pool, which is a bonus and sadly I didn't get to try. No keys to the place or your dorm room really. There were 3 lockers in the 4 bed dorm I was staying in and they were full by the time I arrived, although there are lockers available upon request. Atmosphere is nice, the living and kitchen areas are big enough to fit plenty & cozy enough to get people talking and getting to know each other. Wifi is limited per day, per person. Great location, nearby cheap food and the beach.

Really great hostel! I would go to Sanur just to stay there. They clean and make the beds every day. Side note (nothing to do with the hostel itself): beware of the laundry service next door! They lost a bunch of our stuff, have us other people's stuff, and seriously stained my only nice ($70) dress...

We ended up staying four night here as we really liked the social part of the hostel. It had a pool, a film area and three tables to sit around! Location is okay, as it's only a small walk to the beach but it does fail to mention that the short walk is across a really busy highway! Shower rooms and toilets are pretty basic but seem to be checked and cleaned everyday. Would definitely recommend.

1 2 Next » last »