Big Pineapple Backpackers Bali Reviews

Jalan Tirta Ening Gang Blue Dive, Sanur, Indonesia

Both bathrooms in the dorm smelled very bad. No locks on the door. Wifi was always superslow and didn't really work. Staff was very nice and helpful, but wouldn't recommend it. Many of the backpackers was complaining and left after just one night, even though they were booked for several days.

Your comment is very strange because you came back twice.The fact is most people extend, who are still here have stayed more than 3 weeks. I BELIEVE your review is low because you tried not to pay and I had to ask many times for your payment.Also you didn't want to leave a deposit on the Towel and locker key.No body left early unless they went to the Gili Island and then returned.Plus the fact is you never mixed with any other guests.Mia

It has a pool, which is a bonus and sadly I didn't get to try. No keys to the place or your dorm room really. There were 3 lockers in the 4 bed dorm I was staying in and they were full by the time I arrived, although there are lockers available upon request. Atmosphere is nice, the living and kitchen areas are big enough to fit plenty & cozy enough to get people talking and getting to know each other. Wifi is limited per day, per person. Great location, nearby cheap food and the beach.

Really great hostel! I would go to Sanur just to stay there. They clean and make the beds every day. Side note (nothing to do with the hostel itself): beware of the laundry service next door! They lost a bunch of our stuff, have us other people's stuff, and seriously stained my only nice ($70) dress...

We ended up staying four night here as we really liked the social part of the hostel. It had a pool, a film area and three tables to sit around! Location is okay, as it's only a small walk to the beach but it does fail to mention that the short walk is across a really busy highway! Shower rooms and toilets are pretty basic but seem to be checked and cleaned everyday. Would definitely recommend.

I really liked the hostel. You get to meet a lot of people in the common area. They even have a nice (small) swimming pool, TV area an kitchen! The beach is on the other side of the big road, it's busy but okay. Very nice and cheap warung close by. Had lockers in room!

For the price best I found.Can own cooking,pool,huge TV Lounge,many area to sit and chat.Pluss free drink water n coffee.Cleaned all day by lots of girl staff.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

My friend and I had a wonderful time at pineapple,everything was just perfect for us.Thanks we will come back again when in Bali

• 11th Sep 2014