Big Pineapple Backpackers Bali Reviews

Jalan Tirta Ening Gang Blue Dive, Sanur, Indonesia

Very nice place, close to the beach. The owners are very helpful and friendly.

Hi Noemi,thanks for the review,I hope we see you again soon.Regards Mia

Fantastic hostel! Had a great night's sleep every night and met some great people. Mia is awesome (she's the owner) and knows where all the great/cheap eats around are. There's a laundry next door which also sells cheapish beers late at night which is useful haha. Mia happily called a taxi for me who was a friend of hers and was very friendly to take me down to Nusa Dua. Hopefully I'll be staying there again in a few days :D

• 12th Apr 2014

Hi George,thanks for the great review,look forward to your return.Regards Mia

It is a great hostel, Mia is very helpful with everything. I absolutely recommend this place, you can even watch movies from the swimming pool, awesome! Just know that you are in Indonesia and if you leave some food on the table in the kitchen during night, it will be probably eaten by rats ;) It is bit annoying that you have to cross the highway everytime you want to go somewhere but I go used to it. However, the location was pretty good for me. I felt there like at home, really nice place.

Awesome place to stay, it clean, save and you meet cool people there. The place is 800m fare from the beach and it's not busy like kuta. A cap from sanur to kuta center cost ~7€. The Owner (Mia) is brillant and really helpfull, she helps to organize trips with a fair and good price. I really enjoyed my time ( 1 week) there.

• 25th Mar 2014

Hi Steffen,thanks for the great review,I'm glad u enjoyed yourself,it was a pleasure having u stay with us.Enjoy the rest of your trip.Regards Mia

1 2 3 Next » last »