Big Pineapple Backpackers Bali Reviews

Jalan Tirta Ening Gang Blue Dive, Sanur, Indonesia

Wifi is limited to 5 hours per day per guest. So you have to repeatedly login-logout to keep your remaining time. You will get cold and hot showers, not warm. Yes, there are TWO separate showers located within 20cm from each other. Staff may be "will back soon" for more than two hours. I saw a girl waiting for the owner for two hours. She just wanted to check-in. AC is working only in the evening and at night. Atmosphere is really good and you may meet many good people.

Hi Mikhail,our WiFi now has a password for every guest,thats so people don't start downloading and go out of the Hostel making the WiFi slow for everyone.We only do this for our guests so everyone can have a good connection.The 2 taps in the showers work very well,that is until someone changes the heat setting!.I work from 8am to 8pm by myself and I also need to eat or go shopping.Not many complain but sometimes we get a difficult guest.Enjoy your trip Mia

I stayed here twice and I met so many lovely people! Mia is doing a great job with organizing trips and taxis for you. The pool is nice too. Sanur was not my favorite place in Bali, but the hostel is one of the best I stayed in, just because of the people you meet.

Hi Jenny thanks for the review,you were a terrific guest Regards Mia

Really good hostel, very cosy and clean, the swimming pool is really nice and is close to the beach in Sanur (10min). I had a problem with bad bugs in my rooms but they solved the problem immediatly and I`ve been there for long so I can tell you that the place is clean

Hi Frederico,thanks for the great review,it was a real pleasure having you stay with us.Enjoy the rest of your Holidays Regards Mia

Positive reference I actually ended up staying 9 days here and I recommend this place to everyone.

• 21st Apr 2014
  • India

Hi Bedarshi,thanks for being a great guest,I hope we see u again some time.Regards Mia

1 2 3 Next » last »