Big Smile Hostel Reviews

Bračunova 14 a, Zagreb, Croatia

Nice that it was near the last stop for the tram and right next to the supermarket, but tucked into a corner a ways from the city center. Didn't have warm water in the womens shower and didn't feel much cleaner after. Beds were fine and lockers were good. Even though it was non smoking, wasn't happy that we could smell the smoke in our room.

The check-in was a bit chaotic and took a lot longer than necessary. Apparently the lady who checked me in had had a rough day. That kind of gave me a bad impression of the hostel at first. Everything turned out to be just fine though. I would be happy to stay here again in the future.