Big Yellow House Reviews

Lokunje 1, Novalja, Pag Island, Novalja, Croatia

My stay was unique, as I was the only person (other than the staff) that was staying here since the season was basically over. But I still really enjoyed my stay. The staff was really easy going and super friendly. The hostel is quirky and unique. The bar was closed but it was easy to see it would be a sweet spot to meet other travelers. I had a room with a balcony overlooking the ocean and the location is amazing. I'd definitely go back!

Everything was perfect. Rooms very clean, big kitchen, great atmosphere and there is a bar right in the hostel. It's very complete and you get good value of it.