Big Yellow House Reviews

Lokunje 1, Novalja, Pag Island, Novalja, Croatia

My stay was unique, as I was the only person (other than the staff) that was staying here since the season was basically over. But I still really enjoyed my stay. The staff was really easy going and super friendly. The hostel is quirky and unique. The bar was closed but it was easy to see it would be a sweet spot to meet other travelers. I had a room with a balcony overlooking the ocean and the location is amazing. I'd definitely go back!

• 20th Sep 2014

Everything was perfect. Rooms very clean, big kitchen, great atmosphere and there is a bar right in the hostel. It's very complete and you get good value of it.

YOU HAVE TO STAY HERE! The location of BYH is amazing, it's right beside the bus stop to Zrce beach, super markets, a small beach and restaurants. The BYH staff are amazing, so friendly, funny and incredibly helpful! We felt a part of their family immediately. Not to mention the facilities are amazing, the 24hour bar, a huge kitchen and wifi and the place is always spotless! Excellent value for money! We didn't want to leave! We loved every minute of our stay! love Aoife and Rachel frm Ireland!

• 29th Aug 2014

Party place for party people. Cool but be aware that your neighbors will probably noisily come back at 7AM from one of the club...

Great hostel! Perfectly located

Good location but very expensive for an hostel

Atmosphere is great and the staff are very helpful/friendly. Prime location. Rooms don't have AC and the beds are rather creaky.

Just one night there and I had a real good time !! thanks again !

• 12th Aug 2014

Fantastic friendly staff, 24hour bar, amazing view and a perfect location. Only negative is that the rooms are incredibly (sometimes unbearably) hot. But that's just the weather and there is the option to rent a fan so I'd highly recommend that. Overall I'd definitely stay here again because I had an amazing week, the staff are brilliant and you couldn't get a more central place to stay

the hostel was good and in a excelent place

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Finland

It was a pretty average hostel overall for the price paid here.. There wasn't much of an atmosphere

• 27th Jun 2014

Nice staff and location. Poor showers and average pillows.