Big Yellow House Reviews

Lokunje 1, Novalja, Pag Island, Novalja, Croatia

My stay was unique, as I was the only person (other than the staff) that was staying here since the season was basically over. But I still really enjoyed my stay. The staff was really easy going and super friendly. The hostel is quirky and unique. The bar was closed but it was easy to see it would be a sweet spot to meet other travelers. I had a room with a balcony overlooking the ocean and the location is amazing. I'd definitely go back!

Everything was perfect. Rooms very clean, big kitchen, great atmosphere and there is a bar right in the hostel. It's very complete and you get good value of it.

YOU HAVE TO STAY HERE! The location of BYH is amazing, it's right beside the bus stop to Zrce beach, super markets, a small beach and restaurants. The BYH staff are amazing, so friendly, funny and incredibly helpful! We felt a part of their family immediately. Not to mention the facilities are amazing, the 24hour bar, a huge kitchen and wifi and the place is always spotless! Excellent value for money! We didn't want to leave! We loved every minute of our stay! love Aoife and Rachel frm Ireland!

• 29th Aug 2014