Bijou Rome Reviews

Via Casale Santarelli 58, Rome, Italy

Dear Hostelworld I am totally disappointed with Your services. Since 5 January 2015 I had been emailing with Bijou Rome and Hostelworld and You were not able to give me a correct answer what is the problem with my booking. So, in order to have a sure accomodation I needed to reserve an accomodation at an other property. This time I did not use Your website and I think I will not use it in the future anymore. You took the money from me and the Bijou Rome said they didn't get the money."THANK YOU

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Romania

Not worthy. Getting from the airport to Bijou by pub. transport is very tricky. Every single amenity in Rome is too far away. The reception is always empty, nobody there. It took us thirty minutes (us and a few other guests, we heard everything from our room, no choice) to get into the hotel. Nobody answered the bell nor the phone numbers provided. And the worst: they charged us the three nights before our arrival, plus the city tax. That's ILLEGAL. The receptionist, a disaster. Not worthy.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts