Bike Hostel Plovdiv Reviews

Plovdiv, 17 Ekzarh Josiff Str, Plovdiv, Bulgaria

İ was the only guest staying there for 3 nights at the time and there are only 4 beds, so İ just felt it was my home. Close to bus terminal, so it was good as İ arrived late at night and when İ left İ took a night bus. About 20 minutes walk to Old town, but it's a nice walk as walking through the park with beautiful fountain. Owner Konstantin is such a nice gentleman. He was there to welcome me and also to send me off at 10pm after let me use my room (bed) until 10pm for my night bus!!

I had a great experience staying at the Bike Hostel, it was my first time in Bulgaria and I arrived very late. The host Konstantin had patiently waited for us and was very kind and welcoming.

• 7th Oct 2015
  • Scotland
  • Couple, 41+

This hostel is only meters away from the bus station, great wjen you are arrivig in town or catching a late nigt bus. Owner is a nice uy ut uses common room as his living room. The hostel only has 4 beds and makes for a nice and quiert stay.

It was like staying at a friend's house. Konstantin takes good care of his guests, makes them feel at home, and brings tasty breakfast that changes each day. I will never forget the soup and Boza! Very warm, quiet, and private place.

Actually, you are not feeling to stay at hostel but more at a friend's home. Kostantin is a great host. He really cares about his guess, he provides lot's of information, he's very interesting guy to chat with. He is discreet but always there if you have any question or need some help. He brings us fresh Bulgarian delicacies for breakfast (each day, a different one!) The apartment is a bit old but very well kept and clean and the area is very quiet tough few steps away from the bus station.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Belgium

Bike Hostel is a house in the city centre converted into an cozy, intimate hostel with two rooms. Not only the proximity to the train station, couple of bus stations and city centre makes it a great hostel, but moreover, the charm comes mainly from its owner, Konstantin, who cares about you as if you were part of his family. One of us was sick the day we arrived and had to find medical assistance at the hospital. Thank god that Konstantin was there to help, because nobody could speak English.

Konstantin is an exceptional host. He is very friendly and helpful and also extremely knowledgeable about Plovdiv and Bulgaria on the whole. The perfect location for a peaceful stay in a good location close to the centre of Plovdiv. Definitely recommend.

Very kind host ! Thanks a lot for the reception

We had a very pleasant stay here. You are feeling welcomed and taken care of as a quest. Cosy and charming rooms. Overall nice atmosphere where you can feel at home. Thank you!

Constantine was a great host and very accommodating. It is less of a hostel and more of a house, but it is in a great location and the beds are very comfortable. The wifi was fast and the breakfast was great. He also accompanied me to the bus station and helped me buy a ticket to Sofia. Overall, I highly recommend this place!

More of a flat/guesthouse than a hostel, this place was incredible! My friend and I were the only guests when we were there so we had the entire place to ourselves, including the living room, kitchen, and bathroom. In terms of facilities, WiFi was blazing fast, and the place had a washing machine that we could use for a very small fee. Konstantin, the owner, is incredibly friendly and will offer you all of his knowledge of the area. He truly cares about his guests.

A wonderful, personal Hostel, with beautiful, comfortable rooms, a small garden and a Kitchen to cook in. The owner's a kind and helpful man, as well as a great photographer who can take your picture if you want to. We enjoyed conversation with him as well as the peace and uniqeness of this great little Hostel! The location is perfect, five Minutes Walk from jug Bus station, in beautiful streets close enough to the more busy and touristy old town. I hope I have the Chance to Return here.

The hostel has a good location, close to both downtown and public transport. And if you are interested in how life was during communism, you can learn a lot about it first-hand from the owner, Konstantin. Konstantin is also a helpful man.