Bike Hostel Plovdiv Reviews

Plovdiv, 17 Ekzarh Josiff Str, Plovdiv, Bulgaria

This hostel is only meters away from the bus station, great wjen you are arrivig in town or catching a late nigt bus. Owner is a nice uy ut uses common room as his living room. The hostel only has 4 beds and makes for a nice and quiert stay.

It was like staying at a friend's house. Konstantin takes good care of his guests, makes them feel at home, and brings tasty breakfast that changes each day. I will never forget the soup and Boza! Very warm, quiet, and private place.

Actually, you are not feeling to stay at hostel but more at a friend's home. Kostantin is a great host. He really cares about his guess, he provides lot's of information, he's very interesting guy to chat with. He is discreet but always there if you have any question or need some help. He brings us fresh Bulgarian delicacies for breakfast (each day, a different one!) The apartment is a bit old but very well kept and clean and the area is very quiet tough few steps away from the bus station.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Belgium

Konstantin is an exceptional host. He is very friendly and helpful and also extremely knowledgeable about Plovdiv and Bulgaria on the whole. The perfect location for a peaceful stay in a good location close to the centre of Plovdiv. Definitely recommend.

Very kind host ! Thanks a lot for the reception

We had a very pleasant stay here. You are feeling welcomed and taken care of as a quest. Cosy and charming rooms. Overall nice atmosphere where you can feel at home. Thank you!

Constantine was a great host and very accommodating. It is less of a hostel and more of a house, but it is in a great location and the beds are very comfortable. The wifi was fast and the breakfast was great. He also accompanied me to the bus station and helped me buy a ticket to Sofia. Overall, I highly recommend this place!

More of a flat/guesthouse than a hostel, this place was incredible! My friend and I were the only guests when we were there so we had the entire place to ourselves, including the living room, kitchen, and bathroom. In terms of facilities, WiFi was blazing fast, and the place had a washing machine that we could use for a very small fee. Konstantin, the owner, is incredibly friendly and will offer you all of his knowledge of the area. He truly cares about his guests.

A wonderful, personal Hostel, with beautiful, comfortable rooms, a small garden and a Kitchen to cook in. The owner's a kind and helpful man, as well as a great photographer who can take your picture if you want to. We enjoyed conversation with him as well as the peace and uniqeness of this great little Hostel! The location is perfect, five Minutes Walk from jug Bus station, in beautiful streets close enough to the more busy and touristy old town. I hope I have the Chance to Return here.

The hostel has a good location, close to both downtown and public transport. And if you are interested in how life was during communism, you can learn a lot about it first-hand from the owner, Konstantin. Konstantin is also a helpful man.