Bike Kaohsiung Hostel Reviews

No.128, Lixin Rd., Zuoying Dist., Kaohsiung City 8, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Great location! Walk distance to train station and RuiFeng night market. Friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended!

Place is clean and convenient. Staff is nice and helpful. The host is friendly and provide me sufficient information. I love cats and they make me feel living in home. This is the hostel that you will miss after leaving. I defintely will return when I travel to Kaohsiung again.

I had an enjoyable stay here :D

The staff was good and gave many advice. The location is very good.

Not bad,good for staying.

Very nice hostel, very well located and the staff is really nice always ready to help you.

The staff kindly let us stay in a lower floor, considering a lot of luggage of ours. That is sweet.

The hostel was very homely. There were even cute cats! It was a very comfortable place. You can even fall asleep on the lobby's sofa! Great stay! Would have stayed longer if I could choose.

Very nice and clean hostel with wonderful staffs. Bonus is the 2 cats and 1 kitten that will welcome you whenever u got home. Highly recommended for cats lover :)

好近捷運站,而且好易搵。氣氛好好,管理員好nice,roommate都好好,環境好寧靜,又好乾淨。有4隻貓貓周圍走,唔怕人,又愛玩,一早就走左入黎同我地玩( ̄∇ ̄)。thx a lot.提供左一晚好好嘅民宿經歷俾我地(≧3≦)

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

The best hostel i have ever been!Friendly smile from the stuff,high tech door lock,warm celebrate in living room made us a wonderful trip! The bedroom and bathroom are so big and clean, but the only thing i felt a bit unconvenient is we have to climb stair everytime we leave as the rooms are on 2nd and 3rd floor. I was going with my old grandmother and was originally place on second floor,the stuff quickly change room for us without extra charge which made us much convenient,very good in deed!

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong
  • Mixed Group, 41+

A good place !

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Stellaaz12
  • China

Location convenient, Clean and good!

very good hostel!

Good value for money: clean, friendly staff, and there is a big shopping mall nearby where you can get basically everything you need :-)

very good hostel. I would like come back again if I come back to Gaoksiung again. Thanks very much!

The best hostel that I had stayed! Everyone was so friendly and helpful, hostel felt really homey and comfortable and then location is really superb! Will definitely recommend others here!

Great Hostel! Friendly staff - especially Paul helped me a lot with planing my trips. Nice kitchen to have a beer with other travellers. Easy to find and quite close to the main station (just 3 mrt stations). I stayed there twice :)

Everyone was super friendly and the staff was helpful. It was very clean and the location was extremely convenient. I would highly recommend it.

The staff really sells this place. They are great. Wonderful recommendations, friendly and really made me feel welcomed. The rooms are great and offer everything you need. Thanks for the great stay Paul, Selene, Kevin, Irene, and Ruby. Also I know the description says it, but the hostel is less than a 5 minute walk from one of the best night markets I went to in Taiwan (and I ate my way through most of them!)