Bike Kaohsiung Hostel Reviews

No.128, Lixin Rd., Zuoying Dist., Kaohsiung City 8, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Very nice hostel!

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

It is in the city center next to metro station. friendly staff and excellent facilities.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • India

It was a nice. Host was rkind and he gave me sufficient information. After my living Kaoshung has gas explosion. I wish their safety.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Location was awesome, staff were friendly, cats were cute. However, a lack of lockers, hangout space and bathrooms/toilets. Also, I discovered huge insect bites along my back the day after, not too sure if there were mosquitoes in the 5th floor showers or bed bugs (!!) in the bed

Location is convenient and easy-to-be-found from subway station. Room & bed were clean and comfortable. Yet, there were so much dust on the electronic fan in room & bathroom, it's better to clean them more often. It was a nice stay overall.

Great location! Walk distance to train station and RuiFeng night market. Friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended!

Place is clean and convenient. Staff is nice and helpful. The host is friendly and provide me sufficient information. I love cats and they make me feel living in home. This is the hostel that you will miss after leaving. I defintely will return when I travel to Kaohsiung again.

I had an enjoyable stay here :D

The staff was good and gave many advice. The location is very good.

The best hostel I encountered in Taiwan.

Not bad,good for staying.

Very nice hostel, very well located and the staff is really nice always ready to help you.

The staff kindly let us stay in a lower floor, considering a lot of luggage of ours. That is sweet.

The hostel was very homely. There were even cute cats! It was a very comfortable place. You can even fall asleep on the lobby's sofa! Great stay! Would have stayed longer if I could choose.

Very nice and clean hostel with wonderful staffs. Bonus is the 2 cats and 1 kitten that will welcome you whenever u got home. Highly recommended for cats lover :)

好近捷運站,而且好易搵。氣氛好好,管理員好nice,roommate都好好,環境好寧靜,又好乾淨。有4隻貓貓周圍走,唔怕人,又愛玩,一早就走左入黎同我地玩( ̄∇ ̄)。thx a lot.提供左一晚好好嘅民宿經歷俾我地(≧3≦)

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

The best hostel i have ever been!Friendly smile from the stuff,high tech door lock,warm celebrate in living room made us a wonderful trip! The bedroom and bathroom are so big and clean, but the only thing i felt a bit unconvenient is we have to climb stair everytime we leave as the rooms are on 2nd and 3rd floor. I was going with my old grandmother and was originally place on second floor,the stuff quickly change room for us without extra charge which made us much convenient,very good in deed!

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong
  • Mixed Group, 41+

A good place !

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Stellaaz12
  • China

Location convenient, Clean and good!

very good hostel!