Bike Kaohsiung Hostel Reviews

No.128, Lixin Rd., Zuoying Dist., Kaohsiung City 8, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Great location with friendly staff. Cute cats.

Nice atmosphere and clean, friendly host, 5 minutes from Kaohsiung Arena MRT. Value for money.

Very nice hostel!

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

It is in the city center next to metro station. friendly staff and excellent facilities.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • India

It was a nice. Host was rkind and he gave me sufficient information. After my living Kaoshung has gas explosion. I wish their safety.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Location was awesome, staff were friendly, cats were cute. However, a lack of lockers, hangout space and bathrooms/toilets. Also, I discovered huge insect bites along my back the day after, not too sure if there were mosquitoes in the 5th floor showers or bed bugs (!!) in the bed

Location is convenient and easy-to-be-found from subway station. Room & bed were clean and comfortable. Yet, there were so much dust on the electronic fan in room & bathroom, it's better to clean them more often. It was a nice stay overall.

Great location! Walk distance to train station and RuiFeng night market. Friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended!

Place is clean and convenient. Staff is nice and helpful. The host is friendly and provide me sufficient information. I love cats and they make me feel living in home. This is the hostel that you will miss after leaving. I defintely will return when I travel to Kaohsiung again.

I had an enjoyable stay here :D

The staff was good and gave many advice. The location is very good.

The best hostel I encountered in Taiwan.