Bike Kaohsiung Hostel Reviews

No.128, Lixin Rd., Zuoying Dist., Kaohsiung City 8, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Location convenient, Clean and good!

very good hostel!

Good value for money: clean, friendly staff, and there is a big shopping mall nearby where you can get basically everything you need :-)

very good hostel. I would like come back again if I come back to Gaoksiung again. Thanks very much!

The best hostel that I had stayed! Everyone was so friendly and helpful, hostel felt really homey and comfortable and then location is really superb! Will definitely recommend others here!

Great Hostel! Friendly staff - especially Paul helped me a lot with planing my trips. Nice kitchen to have a beer with other travellers. Easy to find and quite close to the main station (just 3 mrt stations). I stayed there twice :)

Everyone was super friendly and the staff was helpful. It was very clean and the location was extremely convenient. I would highly recommend it.

The staff really sells this place. They are great. Wonderful recommendations, friendly and really made me feel welcomed. The rooms are great and offer everything you need. Thanks for the great stay Paul, Selene, Kevin, Irene, and Ruby. Also I know the description says it, but the hostel is less than a 5 minute walk from one of the best night markets I went to in Taiwan (and I ate my way through most of them!)

A very nice hostel, but a little on the pricey side. There are cats everywhere so do not stay here if (like me) you are allergic to cats.

The only complaint I would have is the small lounge area which is also the entrance, but other than that, everything else was better than average.

Great hostel, very clean and perfect location. The staff were very helpful and the facilities were good. Only thing lacking was a common room to relax in.

My stay was amazing, thx again for everything

Nice place and nice ambience. Good restaurant nearby. Paul(the boss) gave a lot of info....woul like to go camp next time;)

Owner, Paul was very helpful as was the young girl on the desk when we checked into the hostel. Hostel was clean and had good connection for WiFi. Towels provided when asked for. Booked this accommodation thinking that we could hire bikes at the Hostel however it is a short walk (5 mins) to the City bike hire area.

I love Bike Kaohsiung Hostel! It's my best hostel ever! A home away from home. The hostel is cosy and comfy. Paul and Celine (the hosts) are very friendly and helpful. Paul goes the extra distance to help you book rides to go around town or to Kenting. Not sure what to do in Kaohsiung? Ask them for recommendations.

Would be nice to have a larger more open common area. Perhaps consider extending A/C time restrictions during warmer months. Hostel was clean and well maintained.

Great place! The owner is awesome, friendly, and helpful. Only concern is that there is only one bathroom for a lot of people. I didn't have a problem because there weren't many people there when I was there. Other than this, the place is VERY clean and awesome with electrical outlets at each bed and the beds are extremely comfortable.

I enjoyed my stay here. Cozy and quiet. There are many interesting shops and eating outlets around. Love the lighting fixture at the lounge. It gives out a warm glow. It's also near the train station.

Great location, clean place, super nice staff!!i will choose to stay here again when I travel to kaohsiung!!!!!

• 27th Oct 2013
  • Hong Kong

It was just perfect!! So clean, nice interior, good location, nice staff and so much adorable Banban, the cat!! I think the price is too cheap...It's even better than hotels! If i go to Kaohsiung again, I must choose this hostel again! 진짜 완전 완벽한 호스텔이네요 호텔보다 훨씬 나아요! 게다가 1인실도 있어서 홀로여행객에게 딱!! 위치며 서비스 실내 인테리어 친절도 등 대박이에요!! 그리고 마스코트 반반이!!(우리말로 점박이ㅋ) 정말 시크하고 왕 귀여웠어요 ㅋ 그리고 지하철역 바로 옆 걸어서 3분이내거리라 짱이고 게다가 바로주변에 싸고 맛있는 식당이 많아서 정말 좋아요! 게다가 줘잉고속철역과 가오슝메인역 중간이라 외부지역연결성이 짱 좋아요!! 가오슝가시는 모든 분들께 추천해요!!