Bike Kaohsiung Hostel Reviews

No.128, Lixin Rd., Zuoying Dist., Kaohsiung City 8, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

This hostel was very nice, clean, and everyone who worked there was helpful. I wish that they had a better map of the local area, but they were quick to draw maps and show me where to go. They also have 4 lovely cats, but you can hardly tell the place is so clean!

Great location! A few minutes walk from MRT. Plenty of foods close by and popular night market only 15 minutes walk. Staff were friendly. Helped take my luggage to my room and showed me around the hostel on arrival. On department they offered to help book a transport for the next leg of my trip. The hostel was noisy every night time of my week stay. Many of the other guests did not have the courtesy of being quiet after 10.30pm. The noise levels would usually quiet down about 1am-2am.

Great location with friendly staff. Cute cats.

Nice atmosphere and clean, friendly host, 5 minutes from Kaohsiung Arena MRT. Value for money.

Clean room, electricity near each bed, clean bathrooms, comfort reception room, cute cat "Mei-mei". The staffs are very kind and helpful. I definitely will recommend to my friends! :D

Very nice hostel!