Bike Kaohsiung Hostel Reviews

No.128, Lixin Rd., Zuoying Dist., Kaohsiung City 8, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

The staff really sells this place. They are great. Wonderful recommendations, friendly and really made me feel welcomed. The rooms are great and offer everything you need. Thanks for the great stay Paul, Selene, Kevin, Irene, and Ruby. Also I know the description says it, but the hostel is less than a 5 minute walk from one of the best night markets I went to in Taiwan (and I ate my way through most of them!)

A very nice hostel, but a little on the pricey side. There are cats everywhere so do not stay here if (like me) you are allergic to cats.

1 2 Next » last »