Bike Tainan Hostel Reviews

No. 249, Dawu St, North Di, Tainan, Taiwan

I stayed in Bike hostel four nights,Miss Kate was very friendly and helpful. The Dorm room was clean and comfortable. I'll definitely visit here again when next time I visit Tainan.

The hostel is about 3 min walk from bus station and is located away from the main streets - therefore it is rather quiet. Though the building looks a bit old, it is quite clean and well equipped, and the owner is very nice.

Kate had made us fall in love with Tainan! Definitely going back!

Excellent place! I must say for me it's the best option in Tainan! Really clean rooms! And the location is near to 24 hours convenient store and traditional market. It's easy to take bus to Tainan station.Kate is very helpful person to advise which tourist attractions I can go!!Big thanks to Kate. PS: I love the garden so much! It's so beautiful and peaceful.

• 20th May 2015
  • China

kate runs a great place and is an absolutely wonderful person who is full of useful information and super down to earth! definitely do not skip out on renting the bikes at bike tainan because it's a fun and efficient way to zip around the city. getting to know kate and staying at bike tainan really made our experience in tainan superb.

Kate, your Hostel is great and I've lovedy stay there. Keep up the good work!

• 14th May 2015

Very lad back hostel and kate is very helpful for making sue your stay at Tainan is a excellnt one!

Lovely home & amazing Kate. So lovely here and Kate is full of information, she gve me a few history lessons on taiwan. I would definitely recommend!

While the facilities at Bike Tainan were standard for a hostel, Kate made the stay fantastic. I wasn't there for very long but we had some great conversations, and she was very helpful in showing me where to go and what to see. The location is a bit far from central Tainan but it was worth staying there just for the atmosphere! It was also quieter than staying somewhere more central, so I slept very well. I would definitely go back next time I visit Tainan.

Staff were very active in assisting and looking after visitors, but there are some very low ceilings and some facilities need a bit of work. I would probably return if I could.

I enjoyed this place. Very relaxing oasis (particularly the garden) in the city. The owner, Kate, gave us panacotta and home-made jams to try. There is a cheap massage parlour around the corner.

Kate is so nice and she gave me a lot of help on visiting Tainan which is amazing! Most importantly, her self-made jam is so delicious and I bought a lot back home.

I stayed here briefly while visiting a friend in Tainan. The single private room was clean and comfortable. It was fun to take a shower on the roof. The owner was super friendly and helpful. I'll definitely stay here again the next time I visit Tainan!

This hostel is one of my favorites, not only because of the lovely owner but because it feels like a home. When you enter you enter in a kitchen, and there are many spaces to spend time. She also has maps all over the wall showing you the surrounding area and what she recommends. She rented me a bike and told me where to go when for the best views. She also lent me several maps. I loved Tainan only because of Kate!

Kate and her home was wonderful. She did a wonderful job of welcoming me into her hostel. I was lucky enough to tried out some of her delicious homemade jams. They were fantastic. She offers bike rental, which is great due to the location of the hostel.

Kate is helpful and really nice! I would recommend it because of the cozy environment.

Usually the experience of stay is greatly influence by the staff running the hostel. Kate has done a great job and took the initiative to explain places of interest in Tainan upon your arrival.She made the hostel feels like a home and is a lovely experience coming back to home every night. Not forgetting delicious snacks she made for her guest. On one of my nights, they even organized a lget together session and chit chat over drinks and local snacks.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

老板非常热情,下次来台南还会住这里,

We had a nice stay at this hostel. Our room was really clean and the beds were super comfortable! Kate was so friendly and helpful. She told us about a lot of great places to visit in Tainan. The hostel isn't that close to a lot of Tainan's main attractions, but it's easy to get to the station and it's in a quiet residential area, so the street isn't noisy when you're sleeping. Lovely hostel overall! We really enjoyed talking with Kate and eating her yummy jam and snacks too!

謝謝Kat讓我在台南有一個很難忘的經驗!Staffs are very friendly and room is really clean. Strongly recommended for those who wanna travel Tainan on bike!