Superb 582 Total Reviews
Superb 582 Total Reviews
Bike Tainan Hostel Located at No. 249, Dawu St, North Di, , Tainan.
Taiwan
Tainan No. 249, Dawu St, North Di
94% 582
23.0152843 120.2161788
    Rooms available

14th Aug 2016
8.0

Nice place to stay. Good wifi. Good staff.

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016

Bike Tainan Hostel is small but cozy and warm. The staffs here have always tried their best to provide help to me. They create an atmosphere that no matter where you are from, you feel relaxed to communicate and make friends with each others at the hostel. To be honest I feel like being at home at Bike Tainan Hostel. I think it is the best place for backpackers and for people who want to share and listen stories from others in a foreign country.

1st Aug 2016

One of the friendliest hostels I've ever stayed in! Kate knows all the great places to eat and made sure that I got to see everything during my short stay. The personal touch is what sets this hostel apart from the others. She calls all the guests by their names and offered us some snacks at night and bread in the morning (no breakfast included btw) when I had an early flight to catch. Don't be put off by the location. There are bicycles available to rent and it's easily accessible anywhere.

• Czech Republic, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

My ultimate favourite hostel in Taiwan! W Awesome people who I really hope to see again! Definitelly opt for this one if you are looking for great atmosphere, friendly hosts and clean bed.

• USA, Female, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016

I highly recommend this hostel. Kate is an incredibly helpful and kind host.

22nd Jun 2016

The facilities were really nice and the host, Kate, is a lovely person and really helpful. Hiring a bicycle is a great way to explore the city. I would recommend this place to any backpackers visiting Tainan.

21st Jun 2016

Kate (the host) is adorable and she will try to help you to have a nice trip in Tainan !

31st May 2016
8.0

I really enjoyed staying at the Tainan Bike Hostel. The lady who runs is really nice and friendly. I'd say it's the perfect atmosphere for what you're looking for at a hostel. It's very laid back, it feels exotic and it's really friendly. It was very far away from anything central and a bit confusing to find. It doesn't have the nicest amenities in the world, but for your money I'd say it's perfect. You can tell a lot of love and care was put into the place. I'd say don&#

19th May 2016

Location isn't ideal, but if you rent a bike from the hostel you can easily get around the city. Kate is a fantastic host and will help you with everything you could possibly need. Much recommended.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

I had a great stay there during my traveling and everyone was very nice. Kate was very helpful regarding all my needs, from travel information to suggestion what to do. I would like to highly recommend if you like the very friendly style.