Superb 621 Total Reviews
Superb 621 Total Reviews
Bike Tainan Hostel Located at No. 249, Dawu St, North Di, , Tainan.
Taiwan
Tainan No. 249, Dawu St, North Di
94% 621
23.0152843 120.2161788
    Rooms available

• cinnamongregg2919
  • USA, Male, 41+
11th Jan 2017

Best to be short, low ceilings and doors. Kate the manager will do anything to help you!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

Bike Tainan is a wonderful, peaceful hostel. Kate spent a lot of time sharing her knowledge about Tainan, and was also kind enough to organise for a massage for me. I strongly recommend staying here and spending some time cycling around the city.

29th Dec 2016
7.7

This place is more guesthouse like than other hostels I've been to. The showers are nice, but it's oddly on the roof. I enjoyed my stay here but it was kind of an awkward place to be. I tried you use my locker but inside was someone else's stuff so I just kept my important things on me. Owner and staff are very friendly, so I did enjoy them a lot!

28th Dec 2016

had a very good time at this hostel; staff was friendly and helpful; bikes are available to rent to enjoy tainan in its complete glory; strongly recommend

• England, Male, 25-30
28th Dec 2016

Great little hostel, very homely! Didn't get to meet the famous Kate but Addy helped us out so much! Really nice atmosphere , clean room, not a bad location.

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
27th Dec 2016
8.0

Above average. Location a bit far from the train station. Cleanness still can be improve.

• Singapore, Male, 41+
27th Dec 2016

It was nice environment, but a bit far away distance from the train station. Overall the whole stay was good, Abe and William are very friendly and helpful, make some new friends. unfortunately, the owner Kate wasn't around due to some last minute have to be away from town. Didn't meet her in person. I will be back next time. Glenn from Singapore/ Solo traveller

10th Dec 2016

Bike Tainan Hostel feels a lot like a homestay. It is in a residential area which gives you a good glimpse of how local people live. The owner was friendly and gave my friend and I a discount on the bike rentals so that we could explore Tainan at night. We stayed there on a Saturday while the owner was having a BBQ that lasted well into the night, so it was a bit difficult to fall asleep as the rooms don't have a lot of sound insulation. I expect the hostel isn't that loud on weekdays though.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
26th Nov 2016

Great hostel!! I felt like home since the beginning. The hostel is really confy and has a really nice living room. And Kate, the owner, is simply great! Gonna miss this amazing hostel. Thanks

• USA, Male, 25-30
20th Nov 2016

Kate is an enthusiastic host, very knowledgeable of local attractions and food.