Bike Tainan Hostel Reviews

No. 249, Dawu St, North Di, Tainan, Taiwan

Staff were very active in assisting and looking after visitors, but there are some very low ceilings and some facilities need a bit of work. I would probably return if I could.

I enjoyed this place. Very relaxing oasis (particularly the garden) in the city. The owner, Kate, gave us panacotta and home-made jams to try. There is a cheap massage parlour around the corner.

Kate is so nice and she gave me a lot of help on visiting Tainan which is amazing! Most importantly, her self-made jam is so delicious and I bought a lot back home.

I stayed here briefly while visiting a friend in Tainan. The single private room was clean and comfortable. It was fun to take a shower on the roof. The owner was super friendly and helpful. I'll definitely stay here again the next time I visit Tainan!

This hostel is one of my favorites, not only because of the lovely owner but because it feels like a home. When you enter you enter in a kitchen, and there are many spaces to spend time. She also has maps all over the wall showing you the surrounding area and what she recommends. She rented me a bike and told me where to go when for the best views. She also lent me several maps. I loved Tainan only because of Kate!

Kate and her home was wonderful. She did a wonderful job of welcoming me into her hostel. I was lucky enough to tried out some of her delicious homemade jams. They were fantastic. She offers bike rental, which is great due to the location of the hostel.

Kate is helpful and really nice! I would recommend it because of the cozy environment.

Usually the experience of stay is greatly influence by the staff running the hostel. Kate has done a great job and took the initiative to explain places of interest in Tainan upon your arrival.She made the hostel feels like a home and is a lovely experience coming back to home every night. Not forgetting delicious snacks she made for her guest. On one of my nights, they even organized a lget together session and chit chat over drinks and local snacks.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

老板非常热情,下次来台南还会住这里,

We had a nice stay at this hostel. Our room was really clean and the beds were super comfortable! Kate was so friendly and helpful. She told us about a lot of great places to visit in Tainan. The hostel isn't that close to a lot of Tainan's main attractions, but it's easy to get to the station and it's in a quiet residential area, so the street isn't noisy when you're sleeping. Lovely hostel overall! We really enjoyed talking with Kate and eating her yummy jam and snacks too!

謝謝Kat讓我在台南有一個很難忘的經驗!Staffs are very friendly and room is really clean. Strongly recommended for those who wanna travel Tainan on bike!

Staying at Bike Tainan was like a dream. I had just come off of a 5 hour car ride through the east coast and was ready to relax. When I arrived at the hostel I immediately felt like I was coming home because...well, it looks and feels like a home. The staff (Kate and Sophia) were so kind and hilarious. They let everyone in the hostel sample their amazing homemade jams and then started their project of learning how to make baguettes (which were delicious). I wish they were my next door neighbors.

• 4th Jan 2015

This place is a distance from the main sights, but it's worth it. Kate is awesome and full of advice for your trip. She likes to feed people, too ^_^. The common room is a place to chat with other travelers. Everything is quite clean and the building is full of character, even if it's a bit old. I didn't have a lot to do for my whole trip, and no one had a problem with my lazing in bed reading half the day; it was nice! Thanks for a good stay in Tainan!

Kate here is just great and sooooo helpful. She is also a good tour guide. Great time spent here!

Bike Tainan is one of the best hostels I stayed in, mainly because of the amazing host Katie who is fun, helpful and even went out to eat with us. She is absolutely amazing. The location is not good. I wrote "good" and not "average" because Katie allows rental of bicycles for a very cheap price, so it balances out. Besides the place is a little old but clean and has a lot of character.

超级赞!很舒服温馨!我们很幸运吃到姐姐做的奶酪,果酱,超级好吃😁姐姐超级热情接待我们,为我们介绍景点路线,赞!社区旁边还有家超赞超划算的大三圆,可以去吃哦。

• 20th Dec 2014
  • China

I had the 4bed female dorm all to myself which was great. Kate, the owner, is a fantastic person who will give you a lot of recommendations (she knows her City!) and makes delicious jam in her free time. hostel is clean, comfy beds, has a nice garden and bikes can be rented for 100TWD/day. many restaurants in the neighbourhood. it's a small hostel so it feels like home! stay here!

The hostel has been an awesome place to live in - a front yard with a beautiful living room! Definitely not forgetting the clean beds and toilets! Came to Tainan with practically no plan and knowledge of the place, but Kate-jie jie has been an awesome guide, recommending places to visit and great foods to have!! With such great host and a lovely place to live in, what more could you ask for? Definitely coming back again when I visit Tainan! Keep it up!=)

Staying in this hostel was a great experience. We 2 stayed in the double room, which was very clean, comfortable and cozy. We had nice conversations with Kate, the owner of the Hostel, who makes delicious jams, I would highly recommend to try them! The cheap bikes directly at the hostel gave us the ability to explore Tainan quite well. Thank you for the friendly atmosphere and for your patience with our last-minute decision to stay one night more!

很讚!匆忙出行完全沒有做準備的人全靠kate姐的指點,騎行絕對是玩轉台南的正確方式-現在只後悔沒有足夠長時間多待一會⋯⋯而且 姐姐的果醬也超好吃唷!