9.2
Superb 591 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 591 Total Reviews
Bike Tainan Hostel Located at No. 249, Dawu St, North Di, , Tainan.
Taiwan
Tainan No. 249, Dawu St, North Di
92% 591
23.0152843 120.2161788
    Rooms available

17th Sep 2016
7.4

For a place called "bike hostel", all the bicycles are rusty and in disrepair. The one I borrowed could only shift 3 gears and the brakes were questionable. Bed was comfy and there was great water pressure in the shower.

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
15th Sep 2016

kate is such a nice person, i feel very conformable and relax during my stay in BIKE. Kate 真的是太棒了,她細心的照顧客人的需求,把環境打灑得一塵不染. 愛上了台南,愛上了佰客!!!

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
23rd Aug 2016

May was an amazing host. She made me feel so welcome. She helped me organise how to get to Yujing the following day and even wrote directions in Chinese in case I got lost and needed to ask someone. She chatted with me late that night and I felt totally at home with her. Would definitely recommend.

14th Aug 2016
8.0

Nice place to stay. Good wifi. Good staff.

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016

Bike Tainan Hostel is small but cozy and warm. The staffs here have always tried their best to provide help to me. They create an atmosphere that no matter where you are from, you feel relaxed to communicate and make friends with each others at the hostel. To be honest I feel like being at home at Bike Tainan Hostel. I think it is the best place for backpackers and for people who want to share and listen stories from others in a foreign country.

1st Aug 2016

One of the friendliest hostels I've ever stayed in! Kate knows all the great places to eat and made sure that I got to see everything during my short stay. The personal touch is what sets this hostel apart from the others. She calls all the guests by their names and offered us some snacks at night and bread in the morning (no breakfast included btw) when I had an early flight to catch. Don't be put off by the location. There are bicycles available to rent and it's easily accessible anywhere.

• Czech Republic, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

My ultimate favourite hostel in Taiwan! W Awesome people who I really hope to see again! Definitelly opt for this one if you are looking for great atmosphere, friendly hosts and clean bed.

• Taiwan, Male, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

Really nice and cozy! Easy to talk with guests and staff. Would come again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016

I highly recommend this hostel. Kate is an incredibly helpful and kind host.

22nd Jun 2016

The facilities were really nice and the host, Kate, is a lovely person and really helpful. Hiring a bicycle is a great way to explore the city. I would recommend this place to any backpackers visiting Tainan.