Bike Tainan Hostel

Superb 633 Total Reviews
Superb 633 Total Reviews

• Germany, Mixed Group, 41+
3rd Feb 2017

We arrived at the Hostel after a long day (140 km) on a bike. It was a little difficult to find (watch out for the beautiful flowers at the entrance). The owners showed us our beds (bunk for me, single room for my daughter) and the facilities and made us feel welcome and at home. Everything perfect! The warm and strong shower on the top floor was quite a blessing. And in the night we had a cup of tea in the common room and chatted with the owners and other international guests.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017

Katie is the best person in Taiwan. She welcomes you into her home and makes everyone feel they belong. A short list of "above and beyond" things she did for us: - made us dumplings for dinner the night of our arrival since the vegetarian restaurants were closed - took our (smelly) laundry to the laundromat - took everyone to see a religious festival and told us the reasoning behind everything. We'd come back to Tainan just to visit Katie. Thanks for everything!

2nd Feb 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Kate and Rita are the best!

27th Jan 2017

The owner was super helpful and acomodating, 10/10 would recommend to a friend! she rents out bikes for 100塊 per day which is a great way to explore the city

• Norway, Female, 25-30
24th Jan 2017

the most incredible hostel in Taiwan , and the most joyful experience ever, its rather not a temporary hostel its a permanent sweet home where you feel the most comfortable and cozy space also the amazing key person who hold everything perfect is the AMAZING KATE , thanks you for the wonderful stays and endless stories and laughing , suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppperr recommended it!!!!!! LOVE YOU , KATE

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd Jan 2017

The hostel is about 30 minutes (from walking distance) to the train station. Restaurants are close. The owner is very friendly, makes you feel confortable, and help you to get around/know the sightseeing. I highly recommend it !

• cinnamongregg2919
  • USA, Male, 41+
11th Jan 2017

Best to be short, low ceilings and doors. Kate the manager will do anything to help you!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

Bike Tainan is a wonderful, peaceful hostel. Kate spent a lot of time sharing her knowledge about Tainan, and was also kind enough to organise for a massage for me. I strongly recommend staying here and spending some time cycling around the city.

29th Dec 2016
7.7

This place is more guesthouse like than other hostels I've been to. The showers are nice, but it's oddly on the roof. I enjoyed my stay here but it was kind of an awkward place to be. I tried you use my locker but inside was someone else's stuff so I just kept my important things on me. Owner and staff are very friendly, so I did enjoy them a lot!

28th Dec 2016

had a very good time at this hostel; staff was friendly and helpful; bikes are available to rent to enjoy tainan in its complete glory; strongly recommend