Bike Tainan Hostel Reviews

No. 249, Dawu St, North Di, Tainan, Taiwan

The hostel has been an awesome place to live in - a front yard with a beautiful living room! Definitely not forgetting the clean beds and toilets! Came to Tainan with practically no plan and knowledge of the place, but Kate-jie jie has been an awesome guide, recommending places to visit and great foods to have!! With such great host and a lovely place to live in, what more could you ask for? Definitely coming back again when I visit Tainan! Keep it up!=)

Staying in this hostel was a great experience. We 2 stayed in the double room, which was very clean, comfortable and cozy. We had nice conversations with Kate, the owner of the Hostel, who makes delicious jams, I would highly recommend to try them! The cheap bikes directly at the hostel gave us the ability to explore Tainan quite well. Thank you for the friendly atmosphere and for your patience with our last-minute decision to stay one night more!

很讚!匆忙出行完全沒有做準備的人全靠kate姐的指點,騎行絕對是玩轉台南的正確方式-現在只後悔沒有足夠長時間多待一會⋯⋯而且 姐姐的果醬也超好吃唷!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • China

I enjoyed stay there, Kate is a funny, positive and busy person. Hostel look spotless. I can't forget nice smell of passion fruit jam - what I enjoyed the most :) Only negative thing is hostel is a bit far from the city center but you can rent bicycle or take a bus so it's not a big problem.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Loved staying here. Kate and her friends who came over ever so often made me truly feel at home in Tainan! If there's one place you want to consider staying in Tainan, this is THE place to be! At first, it might seem hard to get there. But once you get oriented by Kate and rent the bike, getting around Tainan is a breeze! Definitely don't miss out on Kate's jam - it was so delicious I had to buy some back home!

Absolutely perfect stay. The absolute highlight is KATE - absolutely hilarious and incredibly helpful. She was undertaking a fruit jam making endeavor when I stayed and hence myself and others were hired as jam tasters. Was given a small jar of my favourite to take home too. If you were wondering, it was pear. Location is a slightly long walk to the sites but the hostel offers pretty great bicycles for NT$100 a day. Rooms clean, relaxed common area and Kate gets everybody talking!

Great Place to stay. Kate is quite a charming lady who will provide tons info on demand.You might even get a free breakfast if she's up for it so enjoy being freeloader in the morning.

We had a woderful time. Kate was very caretaking and helped us with everything. We met wonderful people at the hostel. Everything was perfect. What more can you ask for?

姐姐人超好超熱情的!我沒有計劃在台南的行程,她為我講解得非常透徹! 房間很舒服,氣氛也很棒,下次到台南一定會再bike台南!

The best hostel I have ever been! Owner who's not only friendly but tries her best to make me feel at home! Highly recommended! Andrew Mok

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Fantastic hostel. Kate the hostel owner is amazing for making you feel welcome and giving you all the information you need to see Tainan. Thoroughly recommend this place!

Kate is really very nice.

A little bit far from the center but bikes can be rented and the owner is just awesome! highly recommened!!

Kate is beig really helpful and nice to us. The place is comfortable and allows you to relax with its location in residential district. Strongly recommend this hostel. Kate will introduce you to the true beauty of Tainan.

位置是比较偏静的地方,不会很难走,但是晚上很安静,睡眠质量超好,小院子也很漂亮~老板娘人超nice,一直帮我们规划路线,回到民宿还榨了超浓郁超好喝的果汁给我们喝~非常感谢老板娘的款待~以后有机会去台南还会订这家~

very nice place~~~~~

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

Berry good place!!!

• 31st Aug 2014

Kate is an excellent host: she provides all you need to know about travelling in Tainan and helps you understand and appreciate the beauty of this city. Bike rental service is available. A small hostel with excellent atmosphere at night in the common room. Within biking distance for most part of Tainan city. Value for money! Nice for backpackers to meet new friends here! Sure will choose this hostel if I visit Tainan again!

姐姐人很好,對我們解說了台南的歷史,而且解答了我們很多的問題。熱情的姐姐,下次來台南一定會再選伍佰,哈哈^^

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

The location is great and quiet in the night. They also provide rental bikes. Staff are friendly and warm-welcome. I'll definitely come back to stay. thanks!