Bike Tainan Hostel Reviews

No. 249, Dawu St, North Di, Tainan, Taiwan

This is a lovely hostel The rooms are beautifully clean and nicely decorated There is a huge backyard which is looked over from a nice outdoor space which includes a sheltered area with plenty of seating There are many showers and toilets including 2 showers on a top outdoor level The host is lovely and takes her time to point out places of interest Chris

• 18th Jul 2014

I had an amazing stay at Bike Tainan hostel. The hostel owner Kate is really kind and helpful. Despite my early arrival, she helped me a lot and also gave me a lot of helpful information about Tainan area.

Kate is a wonderful, insightful host. I felt at ease when I stayed here in Tainan. She is so gracious and generous as the owner, very passionate about making sure stay in Tainan is awesome. I got over the fear of riding a bike in a busy city, and went on bike rides around the areas. It is FASTER than the bus, especially on a hot day. The 3rd floor outdoor showers ARE THE BEST!! The pressure is fantastic. Tons of local eats around and tea shops covering every inch of Tainan.

• 10th Jul 2014

Loved the hostel and the people there. Kate is a wonderful host, she made the hostel feel like home. Riding the bike around Tainan is the best way to see Tainan!

• 9th Jul 2014

炒鸡赞!!灰常推荐大家入住!!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • China

this is so nice!! i planned to stay for 2 nights but i finally stayed for 4 nights kate is super nice n friendly n give lots of useful info on planning my trip in tainan the rooms r neat and clean love the common room it feels like home n i chatted with different ppl every night there the atmosphere was good

Thanks bike hostel offers the comfortable and warm place for our travellers.Kate is so nice and warmhearted guy who introduce much more information for us.I will visit there again and recommend friends to live there~

nice stay with Kate^ _ ^

Kate who owns the place has been extremely helpful and accommodating. Nice place With a back garden and sitting area. Feels more like staying over at a relatives/friends place than a hostel.

Lovely hostel, host was helpful and nice, and bikes were great.

Kate was sooo nice. We came to Tainan without a clue what to do and she intruduced us to so many places that it was a pity that we only could stay 3 days. Kate, come visit us in Germany!!

Very homely feeling. Kate was a great host, specifically tailoring your needs to the time you have there and what you like to do. Thank you for the pleasant stay!

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

I can absolutely recommend this place, Kate the host is just great and staying with her feels like being at home. She is not only super friendly and helpful but also a real expert on Tainan. Just get there unplanned and she will find the perfect schedule for you. She will also rent you a bicycle and make sure everything is convient for you. Also the house is really nice, in peaceful neigbourhood with a nice garden. It would definitly stay with Bike Tainan again. Thanks for everything Kate!

Highly recommended, love the welcoming vibe of the hostel~ Very cosy place in Tainan, enjoyed my stay of 3 nights here. Kate is very helpful and approachable so do ask her for recommendations around Tainan! Would definitely return to this lovely place for my next trip!! ;-)

• 31st May 2014
  • Singapore

it”s comfortable....

Comfortable and clean hostel with a fantastic host. Kate will go out of her way to make sure you have a great time in Taiwan, on top of being a very fun and kind person. Beautiful garden, clean facilities and a nice atmosphere. Couldn't ask for much more, highly recommended.

Kate the operator of Bike Tainan Hostel is an excellent host. She is very friendly and welcoming. She works hard and will try her best to make you feel very comfortable. She provided me with maps, advice and even assisted in arraigning transportation within Tainan. It made my experience in Taiwan that more special. I will definitely go back to visit. The bedrooms and bathrooms were clean and the common areas were comfortable just to hang out.

Kate made our trip to Tainan! We had a bit of trouble finding room for a last minute addition to our party but she was really understanding and arranged everything for us perfectly. Her home is very well kept and everything was super clean. She's so sweet and easy to talk to. She was also great at making plans for our travels throughout the city. Thank you so much for everything and if we ever visit tainan again, we'll definitely be seeing you Kate!

I was staying during low season, so I had an 8 bed dormitory for myself. The hostel has a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. Kate is friendly and helpful but her English was hard to understand sometimes. Loved the garden.

• 21st Apr 2014