9.3
Superb 575 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 575 Total Reviews
Bike Tainan Hostel Located at No. 249, Dawu St, North Di, , Tainan.
Taiwan
Tainan No. 249, Dawu St, North Di
93% 575
23.0152843 120.2161788
    Rooms available

• Czech Republic, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

My ultimate favourite hostel in Taiwan! W Awesome people who I really hope to see again! Definitelly opt for this one if you are looking for great atmosphere, friendly hosts and clean bed.

• USA, Female, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016

I highly recommend this hostel. Kate is an incredibly helpful and kind host.

22nd Jun 2016

The facilities were really nice and the host, Kate, is a lovely person and really helpful. Hiring a bicycle is a great way to explore the city. I would recommend this place to any backpackers visiting Tainan.

21st Jun 2016

Kate (the host) is adorable and she will try to help you to have a nice trip in Tainan !

31st May 2016
8.0

I really enjoyed staying at the Tainan Bike Hostel. The lady who runs is really nice and friendly. I'd say it's the perfect atmosphere for what you're looking for at a hostel. It's very laid back, it feels exotic and it's really friendly. It was very far away from anything central and a bit confusing to find. It doesn't have the nicest amenities in the world, but for your money I'd say it's perfect. You can tell a lot of love and care was put into the place. I'd say don&#

19th May 2016

Location isn't ideal, but if you rent a bike from the hostel you can easily get around the city. Kate is a fantastic host and will help you with everything you could possibly need. Much recommended.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

I had a great stay there during my traveling and everyone was very nice. Kate was very helpful regarding all my needs, from travel information to suggestion what to do. I would like to highly recommend if you like the very friendly style.

14th Apr 2016

I loved Bike Tainan! The staff was very attentive and helpful and the atmosphere was very cozy! The facilities were clean and comfortable. This hostel is in a residential neighborhood and the sights are a bit far. I rented a bike and had a good day trip to Anping. The hostel has a beautiful garden. I would recommend it!

5th Apr 2016

Takes a bit of finding if you are not familiar with the area, but host is amazing, friendly, helpful and awesome at making the stay relaxing and easy. Well worth seeking out.

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2016

The hostel was clean, cozy, and in a convenient location. Kate was fantastic and helped us make the most out of our one-day trip to Tainan. I would definitely recommend staying here.