Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

A very nice stay with great people, nice atmosphere to relax as well as to party

• 11th May 2014

when I got hostel it was to much staff and everything was disordered even my reservation it was not ready...i wait for 40 minutes...the room was very dirty and its not hot water in the shower...i saw a couple of cockroach around of the fridge...so nasty...to much noise in the night for music.. definitely not recommended

• 11th May 2014

Great hostel ! Many activities and nights out are proposed. The barbecue, the jacuzzi, the swimming-pool, the music...everything is here to make you feel good, to meet people and have a great stay in South Beach.

• 11th May 2014

There was no parking available the day I showed up to the hostel. Thus, I had to park at public parking lot next to Starbucks. Unfortunately, a misunderstanding occurred after my room was booked (this was my first time staying at a hostel). Online, I booked the room for myself and a guest. When I had one guest online the price stayed the same, but when I increased it to 2 guests the price increased. I told the employees that I had my friend Aze Haq staying with in the same dorm room as I

• 10th May 2014

Awesome! Really enjoyed it. Would stay again. Helpful staff and great party atmosphere.

Had a great time here! Everyone was friendly all the time and we all gelled well and went clubbing together! Overall loved it.

• India

The place has a great atmosphere , I stayed 5 night and i had a blast , the staff on the front desk Nicole and Ninni are very friendly and helpful , I highly recommend this place.

• Iraq

The staff is super nice and friendly and they also upgraded us to a twin bed studio room(Thanks Nicole

• Iraq

I where supposed to stay here only for two nights, extended to 5 nights an then one more time did I extend 5 more night (so from 2 nights to 10 nights)! Love this place, good for party but also good for relaxing. Erika and the rest of the crew where really helpful whit everything! I will deffently come back!

• 7th May 2014
  • Sweden

Good place to stay! The staff is friendly, especially Erika. The room are nice (I slept at a 4 beds female dorm) but the beds and the aircondition could be better! Lots of party oppurtunities and great breakfast! A nice bar and outsidearea to hang out and meet new people.

• 6th May 2014
  • Norway

it was a good place to stay and chill out

The only things that i did not like in this hostel are : 1- I was using my computer in the common area and they turned off the lights. There was much noise and when i complained they told me that when there is noise they can not let the lights turned on. 2- The showers were not neat during the evernings and nights.

The staff was incredible , if I back I'll be there! Thanx bikini hostel greetings from Mexico .

• 2nd May 2014
  • Mexico

This hostel was AMAZING! The staff, the rooms and the facilities were 10/10! I met so many amazing people at bikini hostel including staff members. It has the best vibe EVER. Absolutely loved my time in Miami and I'd recommend bikini hostel to anyone looking to meet people and party!

Great social atmosphere. Decent location. Would recommend this place to younger tourists looking to meet people.

• 1st May 2014

I paid for a Private ENSUITE room, and received a private room with a shared bathroom out of it. They should explain better what kind of room will you get instead of make customers angry and disappointed

The Miami Beach Hostel is the best hostel I've been to. The staff is very friendly especially Erika and Nina. The rooms are also good. The best is the outdoor area, a very large outdoor with pool, jacuzzi, table tennis, pool table and plenty of space to sit. There is always something going on and you meet the best people from everywhere. IN all a very good hostel, which I would recommend any.

• 1st May 2014

ドミトリーに泊まるよりも絶対に大きい部屋のアパートタイプに部屋がオススメです。値段の差がほとんどないのに全然違います!二人以上だったら絶対に! すごくいいスタッフの方もいて、素晴らしい。

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Japan

The best hostel I've ever stayed at, not right on the beach but only a short walk away, has the best out door area with a pool, pool table, hot tub and so much more such a great chilled out atmosphere I would recommend this place to any one and I'll be back there every time I'm in Miami.

This place was not bad at all. Larry aka Laz the maintainence guy is a legend, he makes this place!! Place is clean about 10 blocks from the shops and south beach. Place has a spa, table tennis mini pool and cheap nights out at the clubs from birdman! Overall prob the best money for value hostel. If you go to this place you have to give larry a beer!

• 30th Apr 2014