Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

I love this hostel, the staff is great and the rooms are spacious and very clean. It's close to supermarkets, coffee shops and Lincoln road and all the bars and clubs. I especially like the common area where you can easily mingle with others. I've been to other hostels in Miami, this is really better than most with its vibe. I will definitely come again.

The people are pretty cool and it's a little far from the beach but it's still in a good location. I've had a lot of fun times here as it's mainly a party hostel, the only downside was our shower which worked but was a little shoddy, as well as the fact that there isn't much space to put your suitcase in a 9-person dorm. Other then that the rooms were quite clean and modern, a fridge and couch are included in each.

Chill place with a good communal area. At least half of the staff seem a bit incompetent, but they are generally friendly enough.

The Best hostel in Miami Beach so far.

well they say in room bathroom but actually you share the bath with onother room either 4 o 6 bed dorm. so 1 bathroom for 10 guess. it s not fare they aren't actually clear on that when you make your booking on hostel world web site.

The room was very dirty, and we booked an en-suite but didn't get the room we paid for. When we requested the room that we booked we were advised it wasn't possible... The advertisement is very misleading...

• 27th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Very friendly staff, clean rooms which got cleaned every day. Fridge including freezer, tv, air condition and microwave in every room.Friendly atmosphere with open benches, free breakfast, nightly hostel events lead to an nice trip!

Very nice place for young people! Been there for ultra 2014 and it was amazing. Great people, very friendly staff, clean rooms. A lot if activities organized by the hostel!

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Austria

gute Laage nettes Personal freundlich nicht weit vom Strand einkaufsstrasse is nur 6 blocks entfernd

I really appreciate Jose Rodriguez's kindness, good manners and the humbleness in his treatment.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Puerto Rico
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We are two girls and just had a very bad experience here. Last Sat at 12am, we found one bed of us was covered with sand. They took action 1 hr later until I reported the problem again. The front desk was unable to clean the sand and transferred me to another room. However, in fact, there was no bed available. And the front desk was still unable to find an available bed. So I had a poor sleep in the TV room. The staff refused to give us refund and prevented us from talking with the manager.

I had a great time in the Hostel Bikini. It's nicely furnished and very well organized place close to everything. I felt as I would be at home. The staff was very fiendly, helpful and professionaly. It's a safe place close to everything with a wonderful beach . I can only recommend this place and I shall come back.

• 20th Mar 2014

Good city and party atmosphere, well it was spring break and st. patrick's all crammed together so everyone was extra party mood time wooo. would definitely come back to this hostel, area was nice and the facilities relatively well-maintained and clean.

I love this hostel. Close to the beach and stores. The staff is amazing and the times are good. They provide breakfast and free pizza.. BBQ.. DRINKS... And the people are cool. Definitely suggest staying here when in Miami.

• 17th Mar 2014

It was a great expierence! Met people of all the World! The beach is very close! All staff were really nice! Of course... If I

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

The hostel was okay. I would go back to stay there if I find no where else better. The atmosphere was great. My only complaint is that they made us switch rooms in the middle of our stay. I suggest that if you're a guy, you should definitely take advantage of the club deals. if you're a girl, you can figure out a way to get into clubs for free. Also, the bad reviews are exaggerated. The hostel really isn't that bad, just know what to expect when you book a hostel. I've stayed at worse.

• 16th Mar 2014

Staff was condescending upon arrvl as apparently thy were doing a shift chnge and were xperiencing some srt of mishap nd were on a bit of an edge.Thre was anther travellr whom arrived b4 me, a German girl; poor thing hadn't slept for a very long time and had been waiting for her room for around an hour when they finally got her to a bed. My wait was around 45 minutes to an hour as well. It should be noted that as the shift change issue passed the staff did warm up to an accommodating demeanor

• 15th Mar 2014

It would be great if the shared bathrooms were one for girls and one for boys.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

Great place to stay!

The hostel was nice, a bit far from the beach but other than that it was good. Staff was helpful and had some good tips. There was some party organized by the hostel that wasn't my type but if you like Hip-Hop, Rap kind of music you should like it.

• 13th Mar 2014