Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Great place!! Fair price, awesome people and very nice terrace with pool, jacuzzi, barbecues and pizza party!!! Definitely 100% worth it!!

Hostel is pretty clean, average size rooms. Located a couple of blocks away from Lincoln St Mall and 20 min away from ocean drive. They have great promo events on nightclubs. Only thing to comment on is not to expect too much from the staff - they aren't very helpful and are mostly unfriendly.

• 9th Mar 2014

Service was terrible and not very accommodating, rooms were clearly overpriced ($40 for a bunk bed in a packed 9 person room) and we were never notified when codes on doors were changed... The "Bikini beach" with pool table, ping pong table, picnic tables, etc... was a great place to hangout however.

• 6th Mar 2014

I been visiting south beach twice per year, Nike beach the best hostel by far!, why? Jose is the man! this latino represents what miami is all about ! multicultural city, he advice me where best place to eat, days tours and party at night! always ready to help, nice garden, exelent location

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Nicaragua

Screwed up our reservation twice. We were left without a place to stay. Male staff were good, the female staff were rude and unhelpful. My friend got food poisoning from their free BBQ. Won't be staying here again. If you can find another place for around the same price then take it.

Nothing to say ( you book for some thing they but you in deferent room and you can't complain because there is no place to go (((

Very disorganised place. They were in the middle of construction when I was there. Placed me into the wrong room at first. Then when I moved into my 'single private' I was placed into a closet/room that was at the back of a 9 bed dorm with a shared bathroom. In short I wouldn't recommend a private here. Other than that it was fine. The hot tub was the bomb.

1. If you know the code, it's easy to get in. And it is in fact because they move you without even tell you why. 2. Location is ok, about 15 minute walk until the beach 3. I was hoping more activities, it was basically a pick up there to go to nightclubs 4. It was poorly clean 5. It's cheap compared to Soth Beach, but expensive overall in US. 6. There's no pool like they advertise.

• 1st Mar 2014

Noisy hostel, 0 sleep, never again. 40 minutes for check-in and another 30 minutes waiting for issue with the room. I didn't get the room I booked. Terrible. Breakfest was good.

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Sweden

Rather disorganised place. They were in the middle of construction. Stayed in a 'single private' that was really a double bunk closet at the back of an 8 bed dorm room with a shared bathroom. Really no value for money getting a private here. But the Jacuzzi there was the bomb. Good atmosphere too.

Excellent, I recommend

Only option left as everywhere was booked...

Nice place to socialise

I really liked staying in Bikini Hostel. The atmosphere there is great. You can hang out the whole day there without having to go to overpriced parties in Miami. All the staff was really friendly and everything worked out fine. My Cons: Wifi range - works very badly in the bedroom Shower - cold water all the time (only one friend was fortunate enough to have a hot shower)

Breakfast was poor, everythint else cool. I liked the pool, fusball etc.

I rocked up here on my birthday and the two girls who worked behind the desk were absolutely terrific - they were very kind and welcoming and even gave me a free beer because it was my birthday! But don't be fooled - this hostel is for the kind of traveller who wants to go out and get smashed and doesn't care where he or she sleeps. It's basically one step up from sleeping on the beach or in the gutter. The whole place was a construction site when we visited, and even the jacuzzi was off!BUDGET

• 17th Feb 2014

Great stay at Bikini Hostel, very nice atmosphere with people from all over the world. I was in a comfortable 6 beds room with very good matress for good sleep. Room and bathrom were clean and we had a big refigerator, big screen tv and air conditioning. Staff is very kind and helps you in any situation. Nice leisure area with Jacuzzi, ping pong, pool, tv ecc..free WIFI and computers!!

• 17th Feb 2014

staff is limit, don t give me the room I ve choosed, no excuses , noise of other guests

• 16th Feb 2014

Me and my friends really enjoyed our stay at the bikini hostel. the staff was very nice and kind and the atmosphere was awesome! we definately would stay there again :) thank you

• 16th Feb 2014

my room was cancelled. who's fault? eventually, the staff range me a bed after one hour arguement. that is horrible experience. but luckilly, i did not sleep in street. thanks! breakfast is simple. location is good. no internet wifi in room. you have to stay in lobby for internet.