Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

I am 73 and I was a little bit anxious to stay i a hostel but it was a wonderfull experience to meet people from all over the world.i am glad i booked bikini hostel also i did not get much sleep.especially the staff was very friendly and helpfull.thanks again. Friedrich

• 11th Feb 2014

Awesome place to stay

lockers were too thin, small.

We loved this hostel enough to return 2 weeks later, clean and friendly and great location

Very good ambiance and friendly folks.

The lobby is always full of sand and the wifi connection does not work in the rooms.

• 31st Jan 2014

the cleanliness in the common areas and in the room is quite poor. why carpets when they are so hard to keep clean ???

Great place. Clean, friendly staff.

• 30th Jan 2014

The facilities are good and the rooms spacy and clean. The surrounding area is ok and as i heard, there is going to be a major refurbishment to the outside common area. The laundry facilities though, need to changed as the machines used are too old (already mentioned this to the owner).

The outside spaces were a great setting to relax with and meet new people. In the rooms the lockers were a good size and the beds comfortable. However the 2 bathrooms that I could use weren't particularly clean. No matter what time of the day I used them, they were below the level I have come to expect in hostels!

The staff are all friendly especially Jose who's helping a lot. Service was also thoughtful service. Daily events (pizza barbecue party club) is great. Room, shower, pool, Jacuzzi Its very clean. I would like to stay again at Bikini. Arigato (ありがとう)

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Japan

I paid for a room with only 4 guests. But instead of having a "less crowded" room I was placed in a room with six beds and five guests. When I asked for a partial refund (to be given the rate for rooms with six guests) I was refused.

• 24th Jan 2014