Bikini Hostel Miami Beach Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Bikini Hostel exceed my expectations in every aspect: First, super friendly staff. Second, extremely clean, from rooms, bathrooms, outside patio, and everywhere else. Third, the best location, everything you might need within 2-3 blocks away and only a short walk to south beach. Fourth, great people from all over the world. Plus it is safe, has free breakfast, nightlife vips, and week bbq. I checked the other hostels in south beach during my stay, bikini is definitely a step ahead. Check it out!

My stay at the hostel was great!. Everything was nice but the best thing about the hostel besides the location was Jose the concierge, he really should be the manager of that place since all the problems that I had were not resolved by no one but the one who always had a solution or a way to help was him. Everyone else seemed pretty lost, he made my stay nicer and much easier, for example one I was supposed to stay at an all female room and a boy stayed there and no one knew why but he helped me

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Venezuela

I stayed here for a day of 5 in total. organized club/pub tours rooms are pretty much away from public area, and so they are not noisy pretty close to everything below 20th street in Miami ok breakfast and towel service - facilities, beds can be better

Room too small!!! You can not even move a little bit inside!! And above all it's everything too dirty!!!

• 15th Apr 2014

I had to wait 15 minutes to check in at reception desk The staff who recept me wasn't nice at all I had to pay more than the value informed in the confirmation email I received from hostelworld

Only stayed two nights, place looked like it could be a lot of fun if you were feeling up to it party wise, would be a good destination with a group of friends as well. Location was decent enough. Unfortunately I got eaten alive by bed bugs, that's just something that can happen... it seemed quite clean besides that unfortunate event.

This hostel the best !! Location amazing !! Personnal very helpfull and friendly!! I so happy because I stay Bikini Hostel!!

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

It's an average hostel in a good location. I liked the breakfasts. The courtyard area was very nice, the staff was pleasant enough. The rooms seemed a bit dirty, but not beneath common hostel standards. I've seen worse.

• 6th Apr 2014

Fun atmosphere and great staff. Close to beach, shops, and bus stop. They had an above-ground pool, spa, pool table, and fusball in the common outdoor area. Internet was fast, and reception was open all night. Transport to parties every night ($20 girls, $20-40 guys) Downsides -Included breakfast was just a bagel with spreads and a boiled egg every day, and you weren't allowed in the kitchen to make your own breakfast between 8-10 -Internet didn't reach rooms -Kitchen not well stocked

Great atmosphere!! Lots of fun!!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

Chill place with a good communal area. At least half of the staff seem a bit incompetent, but they are generally friendly enough.

The Best hostel in Miami Beach so far.

well they say in room bathroom but actually you share the bath with onother room either 4 o 6 bed dorm. so 1 bathroom for 10 guess. it s not fare they aren't actually clear on that when you make your booking on hostel world web site.

The room was very dirty, and we booked an en-suite but didn't get the room we paid for. When we requested the room that we booked we were advised it wasn't possible... The advertisement is very misleading...

• 27th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Very friendly staff, clean rooms which got cleaned every day. Fridge including freezer, tv, air condition and microwave in every room.Friendly atmosphere with open benches, free breakfast, nightly hostel events lead to an nice trip!

• 24th Mar 2014

Very nice place for young people! Been there for ultra 2014 and it was amazing. Great people, very friendly staff, clean rooms. A lot if activities organized by the hostel!

• Austria

gute Laage nettes Personal freundlich nicht weit vom Strand einkaufsstrasse is nur 6 blocks entfernd

I really appreciate Jose Rodriguez's kindness, good manners and the humbleness in his treatment.

• Puerto Rico
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We are two girls and just had a very bad experience here. Last Sat at 12am, we found one bed of us was covered with sand. They took action 1 hr later until I reported the problem again. The front desk was unable to clean the sand and transferred me to another room. However, in fact, there was no bed available. And the front desk was still unable to find an available bed. So I had a poor sleep in the TV room. The staff refused to give us refund and prevented us from talking with the manager.

I had a great time in the Hostel Bikini. It's nicely furnished and very well organized place close to everything. I felt as I would be at home. The staff was very fiendly, helpful and professionaly. It's a safe place close to everything with a wonderful beach . I can only recommend this place and I shall come back.

• 20th Mar 2014