Bikini Hostel Miami Beach Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, USA

I had to wait 15 minutes to check in at reception desk The staff who recept me wasn't nice at all I had to pay more than the value informed in the confirmation email I received from hostelworld

Only stayed two nights, place looked like it could be a lot of fun if you were feeling up to it party wise, would be a good destination with a group of friends as well. Location was decent enough. Unfortunately I got eaten alive by bed bugs, that's just something that can happen... it seemed quite clean besides that unfortunate event.

This hostel the best !! Location amazing !! Personnal very helpfull and friendly!! I so happy because I stay Bikini Hostel!!

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

It's an average hostel in a good location. I liked the breakfasts. The courtyard area was very nice, the staff was pleasant enough. The rooms seemed a bit dirty, but not beneath common hostel standards. I've seen worse.

• 6th Apr 2014

Fun atmosphere and great staff. Close to beach, shops, and bus stop. They had an above-ground pool, spa, pool table, and fusball in the common outdoor area. Internet was fast, and reception was open all night. Transport to parties every night ($20 girls, $20-40 guys) Downsides -Included breakfast was just a bagel with spreads and a boiled egg every day, and you weren't allowed in the kitchen to make your own breakfast between 8-10 -Internet didn't reach rooms -Kitchen not well stocked

Great atmosphere!! Lots of fun!!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

Chill place with a good communal area. At least half of the staff seem a bit incompetent, but they are generally friendly enough.

The Best hostel in Miami Beach so far.

well they say in room bathroom but actually you share the bath with onother room either 4 o 6 bed dorm. so 1 bathroom for 10 guess. it s not fare they aren't actually clear on that when you make your booking on hostel world web site.

The room was very dirty, and we booked an en-suite but didn't get the room we paid for. When we requested the room that we booked we were advised it wasn't possible... The advertisement is very misleading...

• 27th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Very nice place for young people! Been there for ultra 2014 and it was amazing. Great people, very friendly staff, clean rooms. A lot if activities organized by the hostel!

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Austria

gute Laage nettes Personal freundlich nicht weit vom Strand einkaufsstrasse is nur 6 blocks entfernd

I really appreciate Jose Rodriguez's kindness, good manners and the humbleness in his treatment.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Puerto Rico
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We are two girls and just had a very bad experience here. Last Sat at 12am, we found one bed of us was covered with sand. They took action 1 hr later until I reported the problem again. The front desk was unable to clean the sand and transferred me to another room. However, in fact, there was no bed available. And the front desk was still unable to find an available bed. So I had a poor sleep in the TV room. The staff refused to give us refund and prevented us from talking with the manager.

I had a great time in the Hostel Bikini. It's nicely furnished and very well organized place close to everything. I felt as I would be at home. The staff was very fiendly, helpful and professionaly. It's a safe place close to everything with a wonderful beach . I can only recommend this place and I shall come back.

• 20th Mar 2014

Good city and party atmosphere, well it was spring break and st. patrick's all crammed together so everyone was extra party mood time wooo. would definitely come back to this hostel, area was nice and the facilities relatively well-maintained and clean.

I love this hostel. Close to the beach and stores. The staff is amazing and the times are good. They provide breakfast and free pizza.. BBQ.. DRINKS... And the people are cool. Definitely suggest staying here when in Miami.

• 17th Mar 2014

It was a great expierence! Met people of all the World! The beach is very close! All staff were really nice! Of course... If I

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

The hostel was okay. I would go back to stay there if I find no where else better. The atmosphere was great. My only complaint is that they made us switch rooms in the middle of our stay. I suggest that if you're a guy, you should definitely take advantage of the club deals. if you're a girl, you can figure out a way to get into clubs for free. Also, the bad reviews are exaggerated. The hostel really isn't that bad, just know what to expect when you book a hostel. I've stayed at worse.

• 16th Mar 2014

Staff was condescending upon arrvl as apparently thy were doing a shift chnge and were xperiencing some srt of mishap nd were on a bit of an edge.Thre was anther travellr whom arrived b4 me, a German girl; poor thing hadn't slept for a very long time and had been waiting for her room for around an hour when they finally got her to a bed. My wait was around 45 minutes to an hour as well. It should be noted that as the shift change issue passed the staff did warm up to an accommodating demeanor

• 15th Mar 2014