Bikini Hostel Miami Beach Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Only option left as everywhere was booked...

Nice place to socialise

I really liked staying in Bikini Hostel. The atmosphere there is great. You can hang out the whole day there without having to go to overpriced parties in Miami. All the staff was really friendly and everything worked out fine. My Cons: Wifi range - works very badly in the bedroom Shower - cold water all the time (only one friend was fortunate enough to have a hot shower)

Breakfast was poor, everythint else cool. I liked the pool, fusball etc.

I rocked up here on my birthday and the two girls who worked behind the desk were absolutely terrific - they were very kind and welcoming and even gave me a free beer because it was my birthday! But don't be fooled - this hostel is for the kind of traveller who wants to go out and get smashed and doesn't care where he or she sleeps. It's basically one step up from sleeping on the beach or in the gutter. The whole place was a construction site when we visited, and even the jacuzzi was off!BUDGET

• 17th Feb 2014

Great stay at Bikini Hostel, very nice atmosphere with people from all over the world. I was in a comfortable 6 beds room with very good matress for good sleep. Room and bathrom were clean and we had a big refigerator, big screen tv and air conditioning. Staff is very kind and helps you in any situation. Nice leisure area with Jacuzzi, ping pong, pool, tv ecc..free WIFI and computers!!

• 17th Feb 2014

staff is limit, don t give me the room I ve choosed, no excuses , noise of other guests

• 16th Feb 2014

Me and my friends really enjoyed our stay at the bikini hostel. the staff was very nice and kind and the atmosphere was awesome! we definately would stay there again :) thank you

• 16th Feb 2014

my room was cancelled. who's fault? eventually, the staff range me a bed after one hour arguement. that is horrible experience. but luckilly, i did not sleep in street. thanks! breakfast is simple. location is good. no internet wifi in room. you have to stay in lobby for internet.

Met some awesome people from many different countries. Went to a club and to a private party with these people. Even exchanged email addresses so we can keep in touch.

• 13th Feb 2014

I am 73 and I was a little bit anxious to stay i a hostel but it was a wonderfull experience to meet people from all over the world.i am glad i booked bikini hostel also i did not get much sleep.especially the staff was very friendly and helpfull.thanks again. Friedrich

• 11th Feb 2014

Awesome place to stay

lockers were too thin, small.

We loved this hostel enough to return 2 weeks later, clean and friendly and great location

Very good ambiance and friendly folks.

The lobby is always full of sand and the wifi connection does not work in the rooms.

• 31st Jan 2014

the cleanliness in the common areas and in the room is quite poor. why carpets when they are so hard to keep clean ???

Great place. Clean, friendly staff.

• 30th Jan 2014

The facilities are good and the rooms spacy and clean. The surrounding area is ok and as i heard, there is going to be a major refurbishment to the outside common area. The laundry facilities though, need to changed as the machines used are too old (already mentioned this to the owner).

The outside spaces were a great setting to relax with and meet new people. In the rooms the lockers were a good size and the beds comfortable. However the 2 bathrooms that I could use weren't particularly clean. No matter what time of the day I used them, they were below the level I have come to expect in hostels!