Bikini Hostel Miami Beach Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, USA

Met some awesome people from many different countries. Went to a club and to a private party with these people. Even exchanged email addresses so we can keep in touch.

• 13th Feb 2014

I am 73 and I was a little bit anxious to stay i a hostel but it was a wonderfull experience to meet people from all over the world.i am glad i booked bikini hostel also i did not get much sleep.especially the staff was very friendly and helpfull.thanks again. Friedrich

• 11th Feb 2014

Awesome place to stay

lockers were too thin, small.

We loved this hostel enough to return 2 weeks later, clean and friendly and great location

Very good ambiance and friendly folks.

The lobby is always full of sand and the wifi connection does not work in the rooms.

• 31st Jan 2014

the cleanliness in the common areas and in the room is quite poor. why carpets when they are so hard to keep clean ???

Great place. Clean, friendly staff.

• 30th Jan 2014

The facilities are good and the rooms spacy and clean. The surrounding area is ok and as i heard, there is going to be a major refurbishment to the outside common area. The laundry facilities though, need to changed as the machines used are too old (already mentioned this to the owner).

The outside spaces were a great setting to relax with and meet new people. In the rooms the lockers were a good size and the beds comfortable. However the 2 bathrooms that I could use weren't particularly clean. No matter what time of the day I used them, they were below the level I have come to expect in hostels!

The staff are all friendly especially Jose who's helping a lot. Service was also thoughtful service. Daily events (pizza barbecue party club) is great. Room, shower, pool, Jacuzzi Its very clean. I would like to stay again at Bikini. Arigato (ありがとう)

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Japan

I paid for a room with only 4 guests. But instead of having a "less crowded" room I was placed in a room with six beds and five guests. When I asked for a partial refund (to be given the rate for rooms with six guests) I was refused.

• 24th Jan 2014

Good hostel and the concerge is super nice !!!!!!! The only minor detail was the staff on regards to receptionist they werent so nice. Thats the only improvement are because everything else is really good and great to meet people and well orginized parties!!

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • Costa Rica

Bathrooms and floors were always dirty. Beds were disgustingly uncomfortable to the point that I had to actually see a chiropractor to fix my back (no previous back problems). Staff were incredibly friendly but it was generally really dirty

• 20th Jan 2014

Bikini Hostel is greit, i was so Happy, and always Jose Rodriguez was Helping as, He is a very good person, if you need some help in Miami Beach he is always for you, thanks Jose, i will be back to Bikini Hostel just if you are there.

• 18th Jan 2014

This is the best hostel in South Beach. There's a small pool, hot tub, and pool table. The prices are reasonable and breakfast is included. Very clean, and staff is very friendly.

Towels are filthy, the lock on the bathroom doesn't work so people can just walk in while you're using it, the cover doesn't fit the mattress properly and the beds make a ton of noise any time someone gets in or out. They charged me $25 for checking out slightly late. They room was freezing at night. The lockers do not work. Everything is run down and parking is half the price of the room. I wish I would've gone to a hotel instead.

• 16th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

This is flat on the best hostel I have been in, spacious rooms and even a fridge in your own room to keep your food. All the staff treated me very good, loved the breakfast and the people. This is not the typical party hostal, although you will find the party you want here. I have met so many great people here... I have stayed longer and will come back here on the end of my trip.

• 15th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

The place was very cool. It actually felt like being in a beach, cause of the sand in the backyard. Most of the staff was very friendly, and it was so easy to meet new people. There were some problems, though: the beds were really unconfortable, and the blankets were short (i'm 1.83 meters tall), and the worst thing is that the cleaning service STOLE my towl. I went to the front desk, asking for it, and they told me they couldn't find it. I then entered the restricted area, and i found it! Bah..

• 15th Jan 2014