Bikini Hostel Miami Beach Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, USA

staff is limit, don t give me the room I ve choosed, no excuses , noise of other guests

• 16th Feb 2014

Me and my friends really enjoyed our stay at the bikini hostel. the staff was very nice and kind and the atmosphere was awesome! we definately would stay there again :) thank you

• 16th Feb 2014

my room was cancelled. who's fault? eventually, the staff range me a bed after one hour arguement. that is horrible experience. but luckilly, i did not sleep in street. thanks! breakfast is simple. location is good. no internet wifi in room. you have to stay in lobby for internet.

Met some awesome people from many different countries. Went to a club and to a private party with these people. Even exchanged email addresses so we can keep in touch.

• 13th Feb 2014

I am 73 and I was a little bit anxious to stay i a hostel but it was a wonderfull experience to meet people from all over the world.i am glad i booked bikini hostel also i did not get much sleep.especially the staff was very friendly and helpfull.thanks again. Friedrich

• 11th Feb 2014

Awesome place to stay

lockers were too thin, small.

We loved this hostel enough to return 2 weeks later, clean and friendly and great location

Very good ambiance and friendly folks.

The lobby is always full of sand and the wifi connection does not work in the rooms.

• 31st Jan 2014

the cleanliness in the common areas and in the room is quite poor. why carpets when they are so hard to keep clean ???

Great place. Clean, friendly staff.

• 30th Jan 2014

The facilities are good and the rooms spacy and clean. The surrounding area is ok and as i heard, there is going to be a major refurbishment to the outside common area. The laundry facilities though, need to changed as the machines used are too old (already mentioned this to the owner).

The outside spaces were a great setting to relax with and meet new people. In the rooms the lockers were a good size and the beds comfortable. However the 2 bathrooms that I could use weren't particularly clean. No matter what time of the day I used them, they were below the level I have come to expect in hostels!

The staff are all friendly especially Jose who's helping a lot. Service was also thoughtful service. Daily events (pizza barbecue party club) is great. Room, shower, pool, Jacuzzi Its very clean. I would like to stay again at Bikini. Arigato (ありがとう)

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Japan

I paid for a room with only 4 guests. But instead of having a "less crowded" room I was placed in a room with six beds and five guests. When I asked for a partial refund (to be given the rate for rooms with six guests) I was refused.

• 24th Jan 2014

Good hostel and the concerge is super nice !!!!!!! The only minor detail was the staff on regards to receptionist they werent so nice. Thats the only improvement are because everything else is really good and great to meet people and well orginized parties!!

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • Costa Rica

Bathrooms and floors were always dirty. Beds were disgustingly uncomfortable to the point that I had to actually see a chiropractor to fix my back (no previous back problems). Staff were incredibly friendly but it was generally really dirty

• 20th Jan 2014

Bikini Hostel is greit, i was so Happy, and always Jose Rodriguez was Helping as, He is a very good person, if you need some help in Miami Beach he is always for you, thanks Jose, i will be back to Bikini Hostel just if you are there.

• 18th Jan 2014

This is the best hostel in South Beach. There's a small pool, hot tub, and pool table. The prices are reasonable and breakfast is included. Very clean, and staff is very friendly.