Bikini Hostel Miami Beach Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, USA

The place was very cool. It actually felt like being in a beach, cause of the sand in the backyard. Most of the staff was very friendly, and it was so easy to meet new people. There were some problems, though: the beds were really unconfortable, and the blankets were short (i'm 1.83 meters tall), and the worst thing is that the cleaning service STOLE my towl. I went to the front desk, asking for it, and they told me they couldn't find it. I then entered the restricted area, and i found it! Bah..

• 15th Jan 2014

Stayed here for a week, and was very pleased. Considering any hotel in the area was $200 - $500/night, the value for money here is great. It's convenient and close to shopping, pharmacy, restaurants and about a 5-10 minute walk from the main strip. The staff were very welcoming and friendly, and seemed to genuinely care about the comfort of the guests. It was a very relaxing atmosphere. There's always something to do. Highly recommended!

We stayed at bikini hostel for nearly two weeks. We lived in dorm, private suite and the apartment. All rooms where very good and the staff where really helpful. We can absolutely recommend this hostel for both partylovers and you who just want to chill in the outdoor jacuzzi

• 12th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

I stayed here for 2 weeks then another 2 weeks, I don't only love this place

• 11th Jan 2014
  • Saudi Arabia

There is no better place to stay in Miami beach. Very relax staff. Relax atmosphere. Easy to meet new people.

• 10th Jan 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Everything is clean, and the staff are terrifically entertaining.

Really good hostel. Close to the beach, supermarket and bottleo. Planned on staying for 5 nights ended up staying for 2 weeks. Helpful and relaxed staff, who let us party till the morning.

• 7th Jan 2014

A lot of thing to do and many different people to meet.

• 4th Jan 2014

The staff was friendly with the customers. I did 5 hostel in miami beach and I would say it is de second best. Breakfast is ok,

• 3rd Jan 2014

Great location and great atmosphere also very good value of money if you are staying couple of night at Miami South beach

Not worded the price they charge. Poor breakfast and facilities. Its not even close to the beach to justify the value

The place is pretty run down, very simple. Not really a place to hang around for very long, but a good place to meet people. They do have good activities everyday, and the people there are mostly young individuals who are willing to meet new people.

A friend and I have been there during 2.5 weeks. It was a really nice place, near from the beach and from the night life places. It s nice to meet other young people to go out. I appreciated also the outdoor ping pong table and the billard. So good impression. Just have to be careful not to be stolen, but that s Miami. So recommend it.

• 26th Dec 2013
  • Switzerland

Confusion about our reservation was not a good start of our stay. The website advertises rooms with private bathrooms and we reserved one but had to share the bathroom, for extra money we could get a private room. And there was no parking available.

• 24th Dec 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Bikini Hostel. It is a very nice atmosphere and the perfect place to meet new people. The staff is very helpful and always open for questions or concerns. Hereby I would like to give a SPECIAL "Thank you" to Jose Rodriguez who is an employee of this hostel. Thank you, keep it up!!! I really would like to come back sometime!

• 23rd Dec 2013

I really enjoyed my stay with you guys! I will come again!

• 22nd Dec 2013

Not as expected! I didn't like it.

• 22nd Dec 2013
  • Jordan

nice hostel!!! cost-benefit works well!!!

• 20th Dec 2013

Had a horrible stay. Myself and my sister booked and paid for a 4 bed dorm with an ensuite and got 2 filthy bathrooms shared between 6 x 4 bed dorms that were unisex. The wifi did not work anywhere expect the reception which was very far from our room. Our door didn't lock and we had a nice tv on the wall which did not work at all, the staff didn't seem to think management cared about the facilities. Beds were gross, rooms not kept up well despite them saying they were cleaned every day.

I tried 3 different hostels during my stay in MIami beach. I liked Bikini hostel best. The rooms were definitely mores spacious and nicer than the other hostels. I also really like the common outside area - easy to mingle and be sociable. Only down side is that its a lil bit of a walk to south beach. Would definitely recommend to other!

• 19th Dec 2013