Bikini Hostel Miami Beach Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, USA

Very nice breakfast. I appreciated the free BBQ on Saturday night. I also liked the free wi-fi, although it didn't always work in the dorms. The staff was helpful.

Great place, Mr. jose is sympathetic and tries to make the stay pleasant. The next time in Miami,i will beach, stay in Bikini Hostel.

Stayed 2 nights before my cruise and now back again for 4 nights. Good place to stay, clean, wifi in dorm plus small kitchen, just a fridge and microwave but enough. Better kitchen in main building. Free pizza which was very welcome the night I arrived as I didn't want to go out in the dark to get something to eat. Bit of a walk to the beach but quiet location balances that.

Amazing staff, location, and a good atmosphere at the hostel. Also, Amanda who works there is very cute and friendly, but then again I'm a very handsome guy. Ask her for a dance ;)

I wont recommend to anybody and I will never come back!

• 1st Dec 2013

Standard hostel. Not bad. Clean and comfortable.

Awesome Hostel. Close to everything. Staff very friendly and helpful. Lots of activities. I would highly recommend to anyone.

There was a bit of a hiccup with my reservation, I wanted a double for one, but I was given a 8 berths room all to myself so I guess I got a good deal. Nice position and nice athmosphere, too bad that everyone just stares at their Ipad or Iphone and people mostly don't talk to each other, but that's not the hostel's fault.

• 29th Nov 2013

I have enjoyed my stay and experience at Bikini Hostel and definitely recommend the facility to anyone looking forward to take advantage of the South Beach Miami offerings.

• 28th Nov 2013

we had quite a superb stay at bikinis. nice jacuzzi, great breakfast, very attentive staff. especially the guy on the night shift. if you wanna enjoy your vaca and have party, this is your place !

• 26th Nov 2013
  • Finland

Great stay at Bikini hostel! Thank you guys!! ;)

• 24th Nov 2013
  • Argentina

I actually extended my stay several times. The first impression was not that great but it turned out to be a good place to explore Miami. The Staff is great and I liked being arround. The breakfast is a Bagel, cream cheese and jam - very basic. Just sad there is no full Wi-fi coverage at the place and the bads are kind of loud when your moving.

The staff is so nice, the atmosphere in general is very good. and the value for money is excellent, you can´t get more in this price. Really good idea the connections with the discos!!!

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Spain

Had a great time..free barbeque and breakfast is not the usual Hostel fare! The staff is wonderful.. three stars!

The room I stayed in was dirty, the AC was leaking all over the floor. Poor cleaning staff, who barely spoke english. There needs to be some sort of accountability for cleaning jobs to be done. Also the Wifi did not work in any of the rooms.

Our stay at the bikini hostel was not what we expected. When we arrived (my gf and me), our reservation for a private room was mysteriously cancelled. No one could give an explanation and we were proposed a room for 4 people. I would strongly recommend to call one day before in order to be sure your reservation is well registered. Besides that, facilities are nice, and well situated.

One of the worst hostels I've stayed in. If you enjoy waking up at night because someone is throwing up next to your door, listening to music, smoking weed, screaming or because the cold air from the AC is two feet away from your bed and the staff is rudely telling you that it's not their problem, then this hostel is right for you! If you like dirty, unsanitary bathrooms – you'll enjoy this hostel. If you enjoy extremely slow internet, that you can only use in the common area – well, you know

the wifi was miserabel,not possible in the room. breakfast was minimal,one bagel, one egg ,one litte cream chees without possibility to get one more cream cheese!( because of skimp for so many other guests) no information about bus-connections possible

• 15th Nov 2013

Awesome Hostel and perfectly situated with parking available. The facilities are brilliant, so many charging points, and great kitchen areas in the rooms and main communal area.

I had a very pleasurable experience at the Bikini Hostel Miami Beach. I found the area with the Pool Table,

• 13th Nov 2013