Bikini Hostel Miami Beach Reviews

1247 West Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, USA

I had a very good time. Jose was the best. He helped me with a lot information. Jose is very important there because he speaks Spanish. Thanks. Excellent hostel. Everything was perfect.

Very good! Good people, good building, good Jacuzzi.. just 2 "problems": - WiFi works only in the common area, not in the rooms -breakfast is poor.

Small (narrow) lockers, you can't put a big or medium sized backpack or suitcase in there. Poor breakffast, just coffee with a bagle, tiny cream cheese and tiny jelly , no orange juice or any fruit, yoghurt, toasts or cereals. Learn from hostels in Brazil which in general provide a good breakfast. I suspect US hostels have a poor breakfast policy, since the one I had in NY's hostel was also very poor and paying 60 dollars a day! Free pizza some days, good point! Positive experience for me.

José is a fantastic guy, he will help you in anything you will need. The location it's great!, you have everything close, you can go walking or get a bus just in front of the hostel. You can meet wonderful people, play ping pong or just hang around. I will definitely go back!

This hostel has one of the best vibes I have ever experienced. The rooms, facilities, pool, and beds are probably below average... but bearable. The main lounge is pretty good with three computers that work. The main thing is the mix of people you meet and the parties at night; if u can't sleep someone will be awake. Word of warning doors are number coded and don't have keys so keep everything of value in your locker.

Everything was nice except the fact that there was no hot water.

• 6th Nov 2013
  • Russia

After checking in, staff gave us the wrong room number. After attempting three times she finally gave us a key without an apology. Later told us she wrote wrong room no. and that we had to pack up and move. We stayed in a building that had 13 beds. Only one bathroom with the shower in it to share with all guests. When we checked out early in the morning, the receptionist was asleep on the couch and seemed very annoyed that we woke her.

• 4th Nov 2013

This is a nice hostel to stay at. The free breakfast is especially nice. Just remember that these are young, partying people here, so be prepared for a party atmosphere. The location is nice and it's surprising that you can get a price this good. The staff, especially Aisha and Nazza, were quite helpful. They will let you know about the most interesting sights to see. At first, I didn't mingle right away with the younger crowd, but they proved to be friendly in the end.

I just stayed one night. Everything was fine. Would stay here again

My gratitude to Bikini Hostel for great hospitality and wonderful service from their friendly and helpful staff. I had an awesome time: movie night, jacuzzi, good healthy breakfast, free hamburgers & pizza parties, . The best hostel I've ever stayed, I couldn't ask for more, laminated floors, nice bathroom, kitchen in the room plus kitchen next to the lobby, book exchange, free Wi-Fi internet, computers available, clean, quiet in the room, yet great atmosphere with nice music at the pool area.Ty

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Mexico

hey yeah, well bikini- provided an awesome atmosphere for a pretty chill stay, plenty of lounge space-couches cushions every where and I do mean every where- t.v.s everywhere- in rooms as well as in lounge areas- surround sound "music" provided in a low ambient way everywhere that you can lounge- radio remains on Pandora box- pool table- jacuzzi- and barbecue grill ''say what-where is this place''-straight from mars lol- loved it and highly recommended by me- nough said ;^)

Positive: Good location, you can easily reach the beach and main places in South Beach, including supermarkets and cheap restaurants; security (doors are open using a password system); there is a very good wi-fi; good toilets/showers as well; helpful staff Negative: it can be a little noisy, because rooms windows are to the courtyard... but just if you sleep early. My bunk bed wasn't so confortable... but in general, hostel is good!

Fantastic hostel. Unbeatable value for money ratio. I enjoyed my stay a lot, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the location in Miami Beach is very nice as well. I can highly recommend this hostel.

Nice atmosphere. About 15 min walk from the beach, relatively quiet. The staff is friendly and organizes activities.

• 31st Oct 2013

Great location, walking distance to the beach or the bus only costs a quarter. Big and clean dorms. Great place to meet people, planned activities every night. Good common rooms. Outdoor area is great. Staff are nice and always helpful. Will definitely come back.!

Amanda was AMAZING! So helpful in every single way! I will most certainly return if I'm back in Miami!!! Larry was also one of the funniest guys I've ever come across! You guys did a great job! Please don't hesitate on going to this hostel, you will not be disappointed!! -Kirk

• 27th Oct 2013

Bikini hostel is just awesome, everything was perfect, the rooms are big and clean, well located, great staff, I have only great things to say and for sure I will be coming back!

the breakfast is good, but is only from 8 to 10. the jacuzzi is so amazing with bikini girls inside ! they have swimming pool, parties free barbecue, hamburgers, hot dogs on saturday night, free pizza on tuesdays the staff are very nice especialy José, and LeAnne free internet computers kitchen available until 11pm cheap beers, and others drinks and food different nights events, bars & disco, books exchange,

• 26th Oct 2013

The hostel was an place to stay. It gave a friendly feeling and the staff were more than co-operative. They organised events every evening and it was fun all the while.

• 26th Oct 2013
  • India

We stopped in Miami for a night before out flight to Belize. This location of this hostel is excellent, only few blocks away from Lincoln Aveneue and 16th street where most shops are located, 10 mins walk to and from 150 Airport bus stop. The staffs were friendly and helpful, wifi works well in general but quite weak in room since we were assigned in one block behind but that was not our big issue. Miami is a nice and friendly city, things are cheaper and locals are laid back and easy.