Billie's Backpackers Hostel Reviews

2895 Mack Blvd, Fairbanks, Alaska, USA

I stayed at the hostel for a night and loved it. Billie (the owner) is a very caring and a beautiful lady - she came across like a protective and a loving mother figure. The hostel's atmosphere was very nice, warm and friendly - feels like home. I highly recommend this place to all other budget travelers like myself.

thoroughly enjoyed our stay at billies she was very helpful and accomodating the hostel had a lovely feel about it met lovely people no lock out which was great would definately recommend billies.

This is what hosteling is all about. Meeting people from all walks of life regardless of age, education, income or background. I'm temped to start my own. Billie is a true house mother and host. Goes out of her way to help those staying at her house. Loved Fairbanks and the people there as well. I nominate this hostel as the best I've ever stayed.

Try staying in the Teepee or the glass house.

• 1st Aug 2013