Billie's Backpackers Hostel Reviews

2895 Mack Blvd, Fairbanks, USA

Billie was very accommodating. From the minute I walked in she helped me with the bus lines (they're super easy), offered to let me use her computer and even offered me a $90 room when I failed to tell her I needed one more night and she was completely booked. All rooms are very clean, the common space is inviting as well as the outdoor space.

I stayed at Billie's Backpackers in Fairbanks, Alaska in late July. The hostel was absolutely gorgeous, more like a Bed and Breakfast than a hostel. The rooms, common areas, and bathrooms were spotlessly clean. Billie is a gracious host. Billie's was a home away from home.

• 26th Jul 2015

thank you. It was a pleasure meeting you.

The hostel is run by lovely, informative and helpful people. Rooms are clean and cosy, but there are no lockers or keys to the rooms. The lounge is great (feels like home) and facilitates meeting interesting travelers and make some good food in the well supplied kitchen. Showers and bathrooms are good, towels are provided and water is hot and stable (hot water pressure is not something you take for granted in Alaska :o)). The computer station didn't work but WiFi was very good in the lounge.

I absolutely loved it here! The staff was very nice and helpful, and it was very clean!

• 25th May 2015

Old couples are very nice there and they have two very cute dogs! And u don't even lock the door during the sleeping time. Things are awesome there! I will go there if I am back fairbanks!

• 15th Mar 2015
  • China

I really like the host! Environment and people are good too! Enjoy your holiday!

• 10th Mar 2015
  • China

The location is excellent to see the lights. Billie is like a grandma, the hostel is so clean, if I come back of course I will stay there again.

• 4th Mar 2015