Bima Muka 2 House Reviews

Jalan Bima Muka No.2 (between Jalan Hanoman and Su, Ubud, Indonesia

Really nice family, very helpful, nice breakfast too! Would recommend!

• 8th May 2014

This is a nice place to stay that shows you how the locals live. I really liked staying here. I booked while I was on the airport changing flights. They where fast to answer and when I arrived 2 hours later at Denpasar airport someone was there to pick me up! The room is on the family compond in a quiet street in the centre of Ubud. You can walk to al the main sights. The room is big, the bed is very comfortable, the bathroom basic with a really pretty traditional floor. I would stay here again!

I have stayed at Bima Muka 2 house for a little more than a week and it was great!! Very nice, spacious room, good quiet and central location. The family is really nice!! Very friendly and always ready to help! I had a wonderfull time!

• 8th Feb 2014

We booked a private double bedroom, so staff took us to Bening Bungalow inn, which was really nice! We arrived by night and couldnt see very well where we were. But in the morning we woke up with the most beautiful view of the rice terraces! Breakfast was awesome with tropical fruits and banana jaffle/banana pancake! And staff were very helpful when we had problems with the shuttle bus we booked. The bedroom was simple, but cozy and clean!!!