Bina Guesthouse

9.6
Superb 43 Total Reviews

• China, Female, 25-30
20th Jul 2017

Wonderful place to stay!!! It was in fact even better than what I had expected. The guesthouse is located at a very quiet but beautiful neighbor. I could walk to the center of the city with around 10 minutes. The house is very clean and well decorated, giving me the feeling of home To top if off, the best is Bina. She is so considerate. I had to leave very early for a one-day trip (before 7 am). I did not expect that I could have breakfast that early. Bina prepared all stuff the night before.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
15th Jun 2017

Bina is an absolutely exceptional host. Kind hearted & hard working. Her home was immaculately clean at all times. I stayed in a single room which was the perfect size for me, very comfortable bed!! Not a hostel, definitely a guesthouse as the name indicates. I stayed here for the secret solstice festival - ideal location for this purpose. Approx 10 minutes in a taxi to the CBD. Nice breakfast. Again, a wonderful host, I am very grateful to have experienced such patience & hospitality, thank you

• USA, Female, 41+
23rd Feb 2017

Bina was amazing, so warm and welcoming. You rent a room in her home, i was in a party of 6 so rented a few rooms. All of my group enjoyed the experience of staying with Bina, getting info on the culture and life of locals, along with some tips of places to visit,etc. It is more like a Bed and breakfast than a hostel. And breakfast was included!

• Canada, Male, 25-30
20th Feb 2017

Fantastic breakfast every morning. Clean, quiet room every night. Really close to an amazing spa. Bina and her husband are both really nice and helpful. I'd stay with them again. Note: this accommodation is less like a hostel and more like an Airbnb.