Bina Guesthouse Reviews

Bugdulaekur 1, Reykjavik, Iceland

Bina is a really nice lady. We had a great time talking with her about Iceland. Breakfast is excellent.

NIce little rooms with a wonderful landlady. It is an excellent possibility to stay a few days for small money in Reykjavik.

• 4th Aug 2013

We really enjoyed our stay , we preferred to stay a little out of town near Laugarladur pool and park, there were shops and restaurants and it was easy to get the bus into town. Bina was lovely and it worked out really well with children.

Very welcoming and accomodating to family stay. Bina is an excellent host. A thoroughly enjoyable stay. Thankyou

• 26th Jul 2013

Bina is a friendly and helpful person, very conscious of the needs of her guests. Pleasant rooms, excellent breakfast with many goods to choose from. Though the location may seem far from Reykjavik's city center, it can easily be reached by bus (two stops nearby, and one a little further along the seaside). There are interesting things to do in the Laugardalslaug district - the sports complex with its large swimming pool, the zoo and botanic garden, the lovely Sigurd Olafsson sculpture museum.

I loved Bina Guesthouse! It was very convenient for the event I attended and it was also walking distance form town. The owner was simply wonderful, very kind and warm. She was also great about responding to my e-mails and getting back to me quickly as I planned my trip. I hope to stay there again in the future!

• 12th Jul 2013

Bina's isn't as 'far' as it may seem (Reykjavik isn't that big). The Reykjavik City Hostel is not even 10 minutes away, where you can do bookings for tours and the airport bus (that stops at the Blue Lagoon). Walking to the city centre = leisurely 35-45 mins. I would suggest renting a bike for 2 days to see the city. Tour pick-ups are from Bina's or at the City Hostel. Don't forget to try Bina's rhubarb jam! Note: Cabs are expensive! Some guests wake early - bring ear plugs!

• 22nd Jun 2013