BioBed Reviews

Via Pasquale Celommi 24, Pescara, Italy

to improve the breakfast, as it was quite poor; our room on the main road was really noise

• 14th Aug 2013

Very friendly people and a good location.

• 12th Aug 2013

Beautiful big room and Katie was wonderful. Short walk to the sea but long way from town which is a good thing. Very clean and a good breakfast too.

Our stay in BioBed was one of our best Hostel-Stays (and we've been to a lot of Hostels...)! The bed- and bathrooms were very clean and you felt like home immediately. Our "Hostel-Mum" was very nice and caring. If we needed help, there were answers and we could even listen to some (louder) music, without anyone getting angry. We definetly enjoyed our stay and the near beach and we would definetly come again! Thanks for the nice time!

• 29th Jul 2013

This place was amazing for the price. I still can't believe it. The owner made delicious breakfast with eggs, fresh fruit, homemade cake, and more. He helped me decide where to eat, rented a bicycle for only 3.50 euro a day, and was accommodating when I had to be up a little earlier for breakfast before catching a bus. It's literally a 1 minute walk to the beach, if you stroll. A bit far from the train station, so take the bus!

We went with our two children and dog to bio bed. It was really a very nice place. Katia was very nice we had a lovely stay. The rooms were very nice and clean and it looks beautiful. Katia take very good care of us and also our dog. I would recommend this place to everyone. Nice nearby the beach. Our children liked it very much they are 2 and 4.

My stay at Biobed was quite brief, arrived late at night and left the next morning. As it was though, the room was comfortable, the location was a bit out of town for my needs. It was a little more pricey than i'd have liked, but the breakfast was delicious, and the owner was super friendly. All in all a really nice place.

Hello and thank you for your review, I hope your camera, that you forgot you had, has arrived at your home in England.

Very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel is clean. Breakfast was good and filling. Would like to visit again sometime.

The best hostel, I ever stayed. Location is absolutely amazing, just few steps from sea. Rooms are really nice furnished and atmosphere, hospitability is so friendly. I would really love to recommend you this place.

• 10th May 2013