BioTribe House Reviews

Rua Paio Peres Correia nº10, Lisbon, Portugal

Fortunately we stayed here only one night! Managers presented the place as "community" with meditation activities, talkgroups to find himself... No sing/double room, just a dorm with sheets to separate what they call "bedrooms". No bed, only smelly old foam mattress...sheets are paying! No ventilation, no window in the dorm, just air freshener and air cond to mask bad smells. I didn't expect luxury at this price, but managers are dishonest to have believe that there are single/double rooms.

This place is a center for biotherapy. There are residents who live there and they rent out mattresses on the floor of an upper room divided by cloth. A relatively quiet atmosphere to sleep. Not recommended for people interested in using the kitchen. Owner got angry at this traveler for storing a few items in the refrigerator and scolded the employee who had said that I could. He said that it was for residents only, and that all food was shared. Next morning I found some of my food eaten.