Birmingham Best Inn

Good 30 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Jan 2017
2.0

When I arrived the door to my room was open, there was no way of locking the door while inside & from the outside the lock didn't work at all, anyone could walk in at any time whether I was in or out. Went to reception but no one was around to tell & I had to go out so I risked leaving the door. When I left again no was around to tell. When I returned my belongings were all over the floor, a lot broken or stolen, the bed was soaked in liquid. Left immediately, told reception they said nothing.

• Ireland, All Male Group, 18-24
3rd Dec 2016
6.0

Cons: No key for the room. Decor outdated (1950s style). The room was about 40C and we were unable to turn it off. Roasting. A lot of cracks and broken items in the rooms. Wee bit unclean. Pros: Really cool toilet/throne. Cheap as chips and staff were nice. Would go again if in Birmingham despite the issues.

• England, Female, 41+
30th Nov 2016

The first room offered was awful. The base of the bed was constructed from chipboard and much larger than the perimeter of the mattress and higher than a standard bed. There was a dusty and tatty canopy over the top of the bed. The carpet in the bathroom did not fit and there were cutouts in it where it had been previously used in another bathroom. I could go on... I went to reception and asked for another room and the man was most helpful. The second room was much nicer.