Birmingham Central Backpackers Reviews

58 Milk Street, Digbeth, Birmingham, England

1905 Total Reviews

I have been here before so I knew already what to expect: central location, clean rooms and toilets, friendly staff, free towel and continental breakfast and no complains. The young lady who checked me in was probably newbie as she took ages trying to find my reservation, she forgot I paid already a deposit through Hostelworld and tried to charge me for that too (after she apologised about it). Anyway the other guy there was much better and I didn't have any problems once he took over.

Perfect location for the concert I was there to see which was less than 5 minutes away and 10 minutes from the city centre. Very random and quirky decor which at first is overwhelming but grows on you very quickly and makes it more welcoming. It could do with being a bit cleaner and it was much too hot with the radiators on but a good stay overall, I would recommend it to friends and stay there again.

• 4th Mar 2015