Birmingham Central Backpackers

Fabulous 2385 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 31-40
13th Mar 2017
6.6

Wifi wouldn't work in room.bed was squeaking breakfast could be better good location though.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
11th Mar 2017
7.1

I only stayed for one night so it's hard to get a feel for the hostel. The people seemed nice and the place seemed to be generally clean, in particular the toilets were in a good state. However, it's very close to a nightclub called Lab 11 which hosts raves on Saturday nights until 6AM Sunday morning - very hard to get to sleep. I booked a bed in a mixed dorm but was in an all-male dorm which was too small for the four bunks inside it. There also wasn't enough lockers for all eight people.

• venusbates
  • England, Female, 31-40
5th Mar 2017

Great Location and has just what is necessary. Firm choice for the no frills stay at the best price I've found in Birmingham

• Singapore, Mixed Group, 18-24
4th Mar 2017

Great place, staff was very nice to us even after my friend puke in the hostel. Instead of charging us he volunteered to clean it up. Even after offering our help he insisted on us taking care of our friends. Really love the pod bed idea as well.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
3rd Mar 2017
7.1

I liked my stay at the hostel but some things weren't right: - The bed was not comfortable and it was making a lot of noise everytime that you moved on it. - The wifi could be better in the room, because I couldn't get the wifi from my room. - The kitchen was always messy even if the staff told the people to clean their things. And the cleanliness wasn't the best. Apart of this, I had a great stay, breakfast is simple but appreciate. The ambiance was really sweet and the staf were friendly

1st Mar 2017

Quite cheap, but a bit removed from the city centre in a deserted area (it is barely 8-10 minutes from the main shopping centre, but some people might feel uncomfortable walking there on their own). The main area is rather nice, with sofas and the usual stuff. I hated the bed, though, I could feel every spring.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
23rd Feb 2017
7.4

stayed a few times not to bad. good common area with bar and tv, some of the beds are really uncomfortable. only a few showers depending on which room block you are in. would stay again better than the other hostel in birmingham