Bishbishi Garden Village Reviews

Mashraba St., Mashraba, Dahab, Egypt

Bishbishi is an excellent place to stay...right in the centre of Dahab. There is a chilled out vibe and the staff are so helpful and friendly. So good we are going back.

Definitely value for money, rooms were clean, air con, hot water, the guys who run this hostel are super cool, made me feel really welcome, and organised everything I needed!!! Just don't play the Owner Jimmy at Backgammon you will not win, you have been warned!!! Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Dahab!!!!!