Bishbishi Garden Village Reviews

Mashraba St., Mashraba, Dahab, Egypt

Bishbishi is great value for money, very cheap but has everything you need as long as you aren't super high maintenance! The staff are extremely helpful, we requested extra pillows and sheets and there was no problem! Wael and Jimmy really made our stay as good as possible, very friendly, helpful and generous and always in good spirits! I have stayed in a few places in Dahab and they were by far the best hotel staff :)

Bishbishi is an excellent place to stay...right in the centre of Dahab. There is a chilled out vibe and the staff are so helpful and friendly. So good we are going back.

Definitely value for money, rooms were clean, air con, hot water, the guys who run this hostel are super cool, made me feel really welcome, and organised everything I needed!!! Just don't play the Owner Jimmy at Backgammon you will not win, you have been warned!!! Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Dahab!!!!!

Jimmy, Oula and Sabre were really welcoming and helpful and the staff are all really friendly. The location is a little bit out of the main area (less than 1km, so not far at all) but we actually enjoyed being in a slightly more local area rather than the main tourist hub. The rooms were pretty basic but we did have aircon and also a small fridge as well. All together it was well worth what we paid and we would definately recommend.

I never had a better time. I cannot praise Jimmy and his staff enough. They did everything to make me comfortable. Please, by all mean, pass on the good word about the Bishbishi village Gardens. They are awesome! Margaret Ellis

A really nice place to hang out and relax, staff are excellent and can organise pretty much anything for you. There is a nice vibe and interesting people to meet there. It is not a hotel like most of the places in Dahab, but is fab for a relaxing, cheap stay.

I Had a great time, Jimmy the manager was really helpful, he couldn't do enough for you. all the staff were great to be fair. would defo stay again.

• 23rd Sep 2012

Bishbishi is one of the very best hostels I have ever stayed at, it's comfortable and homey and the staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful. Ask Ula any question at all and he'll have an answer for you. He even noticed a problem with my friend's visa that the checkpoint officials missed! Would have loved to stay there for a month!

well this one of the best places in dahab , they are really friendly and the food their was awesome , the place is directly in front of mashraba street which houses all the sea side restaurants and shops , the only down side there was that i had to buy a bottle of mr muscle to clean the toilet before using it,other than that my stay was more than pleasant btw the rooms are clean i just don't what was wrong with their bathrooms ... the pearl of south had better bathrooms but a farther location .

• 1st Jun 2011
  • Egypt

Jimmy (owner of the hostel) is really nice and is picking up the best and most comfortable deals for you... The really try everything to make you happy. Ill defenetly would come back..

It was a surprise that we found such a nice place just in the middle of the old village. The rooms were spacy and comfortable, but you could nice sit outside your room on the space between the rooms.

I am old & this place is for the young- but I could not fault it for anything, except perhaps the noise occasionally, when the young were enjoying themselves at night, or in the small hours! However that didn't matter much as there was plenty of time to rest in the day! Everything we wanted to do was arranged right away with no fuss.

The staff were SOOOOO friendly and went completely out of their way to help and make sure that my holiday was memorable. The cushioned rug area in the centre of all the rooms was very relaxing. I'd recommend BishiBishi to anyone and hope to visit again in the future!

I had a great time there and look forward to visit this place again

Great place, but the some of the beds need to be replaced. Jimmy, the owner, is a good guy.

The guys working at Bishbishi are some of the best people I've met since leaving home. Mostafa is always willing to help you, Mose is hilarious, and everyone else is always very friendly and helpful. The rooms are pretty cheap for what you get, and pretty comfortable. Great location only minutes from the beach, and the restaurant owned by Jimmy, owner of Bishbishi and King of Dahab, is the best in town. Across the road the guy at Sphinx, Ahmed, Bob and Mohamed are great, friendly and always willing to help. I had a great stay!

Excellent, low-cost accommodation, close to the centre of town, but set back from the street so nice and quiet at night. Friendly, fun staff who make you feel at home, and can arrange any activities you want. Jimmy, the owner, is a very handsome and charming man!

• 5th Dec 2006
  • Northern Ireland

Dahab is a great town, and within Dahab, Bishbishi is truly a great place to stay! Very friendly staff who will take care of your every need and make you feel at home. All the facilities you want, at a very reasonable price. Beach, dive centres, shops, sea, etc. all very close at hand. I highly recommend it!

I have travelled to many places around Europe and the Uk and I have to say this was one of the best hostels I have stayed at! The staff were amazingly friendly and organised all my tours, the rooms were always clean and nothing was ever too much trouble! Thank You for my wonderful time in Dahab. Tess from Tassie

We had a brilliant stay at the Bishbishi, clean, really reasonable prices and the staff are great! A great location for food, snorkelling and general all round chilling!