Bit Center Hotel Reviews

Litijska 57, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Nice place Very clean and new Staff lovely and helpful Breakfast basic but only 3.50 euros Rooms small and very hot in summer- no aircon. Unpleasant to sleep in. Not good location, an annoying bus ride into the city

My partner and I stayed in a private double en suite room, and were pleasantly surprised by how clean and nicely furnished it was, with soap, towels etc provided. The staff spoke perfect English and were exceptionally helpful, answering all of our questions and advising us on what to see in the town. Breakfast was €3.50 and a bit basic (bread and cereal) but the selection of coffees was excellent. Overall great value and a very positive experience.

• 12th Jul 2014

We only stayed there for one night but it was really great ! A very comfortable room for a very reasonable price (around 15 euros per person). To reach the city center, you can take the bus (for us, it was free!) or the taxi (a night taxi from the city center to there is only 7€!).

Located NOT ok the main island, you have to take a water bus here which at night can take a long time, but otherwise it's cool to be a short ride by boat to everything. This place will nickel and dime you. Can't bring outside food in; want breakfast? 4 euros; want a towel? More euros etc. Some staff were great, others were awful. One was rude, another not helpful in the slightest etc. The rooms are nice if. It cranked, but solid beds. Showers a bit odd, but did have hit water.

I wasn't too sure what to expect, but was certainly not disappointed for a budget hotel, Room was clean and I thought the design was well thought out, apart from a lack of a chair. Excellent range of TV channels, Phone charger was a god send as I had forgoten my own charger. Comfortable bed, excellent value for money and next time I need to stay overnight in Ljubljana I will book at the Bit.