Bizu Hotel District 1 – 198 Bui Vien Reviews

198 Bui Vien Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Lovely hotel...great location...friendly staff...will stay again for sure.

• 22nd Feb 2014

This place is right in the party district of Saigon. Next door is a bar / nightclub, hence the music is very laud in the rooms and its hard to get sleep during the night

• 19th Feb 2014

On arrival no one knew of my booking, eventually I was shuffled to an adjoining building and shown a mouldy room with wallpaper hanging off, as this was the most expensive room I had booked during my trip I made clear that it was poor, I was shown a cleaner room which I took, in the morning I woke the security/reception staff ! and got them to get me a taxi, I couldn't recommend the Saigon Mini Hotel which was were I stayed, maybe the Bizu Hotel is better but I never got to stay in it.

Very good...hotel...great location...friendly and lovely staff...very helpful and beautiful.

Lovely hotel...great location...friendly staff...will stay again for sure.

Great place to stay! Right in the centre of the backpacking area however not too loud! Room was clean with great aircon and breakfast in the morning. Staff were super helpful wth organising tours and buses. Would definitely stay here again!

The hostel is in a great location if you really like the lively city atmosphere. It is located in the backpackers district which is really loud and busy at night with cheap places to eat and drink. The hostel is a little bit difficult to get to but once you figure out where you are its close to many things. The water takes a long time to get warm and breakfast is in another hotel. The staff is helpful and friendly. Good value.