Blablabla' Bari Reviews

Piazza di Savoia, 40, Bari, Italy

Cheap and really nice ! Bathroom, kitchen, close to the station, clean and safe ! Perfect !

Wonderful staff but a large sign is needed as it was difficult to find the hostel and took a long time without a sign.

A beds a bed when you're backpacking. It was comfy and had a good pillow. There is only 1 bathroom for all of the guests so there was always a line up for the shower and toilet. If you're only in Bari for Transit stay here, if you're in Bari for sightseeing stay at the olive tree. Note: there is only limited lockers that can fit your laptop so if you need one I suggest that you arrange one before you arrive.

Great hostel, only stayed there one night, but the staff was incredibly helpful and accommodating. Had a great time in Bari.

It was nice, but very noisy during the night

Really good little hostel, especially liked the kitchen facilities and location near the train station.

Thanks for a nice stay

The staff were really friendly but there was no atmosphere whatsoever. Only one bathroom (one shower and one toilet in the same room) for 16 people and there wasn't even a lock. Bari is not a nice city at all, we only stayed because we missed the ferry and needed somewhere to stay. So in that sense, the staff was very welcoming and friendly and accommodating (we accidentally booked for the next day but they let us stay anyway). The hostel was ok but I wouldn't go again.

Really nice hostel and the staff were lovely! Only issue we had was the bathroom door didn't shut properly. Other than that the place was amazing!

I lost my ship to Greece so I had to wait in Bari until the next day, I was very worried because I didn't think I could find some place to sleep, so I search and I found them, I just spent the nigh there but it was comfortable, clean and they have a beautiful dog

Nice place for a stop over to take the ferry to Greece.

Had a wonderful time in Bari. Hostel is close to train and in the center. Great food recommendations and local map provided as well

• 2nd Jun 2015

Furniture of the room was quite basic (moreover the wardrobe was closed and could not be opened), but at least it was clean and tidy. Unfortunately the area is very noisy - even during night - due to the nearby busy streets and railway line. The staff is very kind however not always in the apartment so we had to wait for check out.

For hop on & off small towns around Bari, such as Matera & Alberobello, it's a good place to stay. Close to the train station, shopping area and historical town. Only concern is the traffic & noise.

The location it was in the centerbof Bari and the boyboy who vive me the keys was very kind.

• 4th May 2015
  • Albania

I had an overnight stay at Blablabla so I did not have much time to spend there but the one thing that impressed me so much was the friendliness of Christine - she was amazing and made me feel right at home! I will definitely come back again :)

Good place to stay. cons: weak shower pressure, Weak wifi broken in the rooms and extremely slow- normally unusable except in the reception on a good day. This hostel deserves a medal for the smallest lockers I have ever seen. Luckily my laptop fitted in the 'large' one. There is an inquisitive dog in the reception area. I didn't see a microwave in the kitchen? PROS: I slept well and the staff gave me lots of information about the area, met some great people and it was clean and cheap.

A really nice helpful family run place.

Very noisy due to the railroad and freeway but mostly because of the poor insulation of the windows. But there's plenty to see around so you're dead tired by the time you return to the hostel so you fall asleep very fast.

The private room we were given at this hostel seamed to be someone's bedroom? It felt very odd staying there, the bed was so hard my back is still recovering. The staff were smoking inside, between that and the foul food smells that were permanently in grained in this place it was hard to bare. Cut out stay short and got the heck out of there.

View all Bari Bed and Breakfasts