Blablabla' Bari Reviews

Piazza di Savoia, 40, Bari, Italy

Blablabla is a nice hostel. The staff is helpful enough, the location is quite convenient next to the train station in a nice old building. The bathrooms could have been cleaner, there are no lockers unfortunately and no free lugagge storage. Good wifi, nicely equipped kitchen, comfy bed and quiet enough for a good night rest.

The hostel was close to the station, 20minutes to the beach. Our door did not close, let alone lock, so that the hostel dog would come into our room in the middle of the night. we did not find the staff to be very nice, except for one guy and the girls - but we could never really tell who was staff and who was a guest. very loud at night because of cars and trains. when we wanted to check out there was noone there! 6 people left their keys because we couldnt find anyone.

One of the best hostels we've been to! It is basically a nice spacious flat which feels like a home for young travelers. The bathroom was huge, the rooms and kitchen were really pretty, the beds were okay. Close to the train station, close to the city centre, it really was a great hostel!

A great place to stay with friendly staff and nice accommodations!

Great room, most friendly and helpful staff and good location at a very good price. All that we could ask for - grazie!

• 4th Aug 2014

First, when we arrived they told us we are staying in another apartment 10 minutes away from where we booked. They said it was nice but it was filthy. There was no reception, the guys who showed us the place were actually sleeping there. I had booked for 2 people originally, but then added a third person. When I had to pay they told me to pay the price for 3 people INCLUDING the 15% deposit I had paid before, saying that this money goes to hostelworld and is not included in the room price.

My favourite hostel in Europe! Amazingly friendly and hospitable staff, spacious rooms and bathrooms, clean and comfortable. Great way to meet people in this hostel as we felt so at home. It has a very relaxed environment with no silly rules like some hostels. 5 minute walk to the central station and 15 minute walk to the old town. Can't recommend a better place to stay!

Hostel divided in 2 separeted flats, you can move from one to another. 2 PCs available. It's a shame there's no much tools for cooking. Location : very close to the station. Over the summer bring a anti-mosquitos spray or cream.

Very helpfull staff. Close to city center and central station. Very loud in some rooms because of the traffic. They didnt seem so bothered by the fact that my roomkey was missing and that I would sleep unlocked. I think it's quite basic.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

I loved this little hostel. I believe that the people who work here are also guests to their home. Friendly staff and willing to answer any of your questions. The knowledge they have is very great and a good help for budgeting backpackers. Its a great pit stop for those whom have to catch a ferry or wherever. A Must stop Pit stop

This place is absolutely wonderful, has a very peaceful, funky feel with very friendly staff. The private room was large, wonderfully decorated, the bed was extremely comfortable. Very clean place, bathroom huge with lots of bench spaces for your things. There's a beautiful lounge area to use with an open balcony and computers. This place is gorgeous, relaxing home away from home with everything you need! 5-10 min walk to centre/port/beach. Don't look elsewhere you won't regret this place!!

Our stay was for two days. There wasnt wifi and there was a hostel dog. After the first night they moved us to another room because people who hadnt reserve want a place to stay. This room was located by a bussy road and a railway. But the people where verry nice and there was a kitchen so you can cook!

The hostel is beautiful and the atmosphere really nice. The only disadvantage is that it is noisy - very close to the train station.

A nice hostel in a beautiful building close to the train station and about 10 mins walking to the old town. Friendly staff, bathroom is surprisingly equipped with all kinds of cosmetics. The only disadvantage is the noise - the road below is really loud even during the night, so as the trains passing by - earplugs are a must

Fantastic hostel. Near the train station. Staff extremely friendly and helpful!

The staff was very nice. I was a surprise for us to know that the hostel was actually a shared flat, but it had a good location. Thank you!

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Romania

This place should be rated 110% !! I would definitely stay there again!! The staff is super young and hip, but extremely helpful (Especially Kristin-- she is awesome!). Even though I was there for only 1 night, they went out of there way to help us in our travels, letting us use their printer and even going out to buy more printer paper, just for us! The rooms are comfy, secure and clean, and the facility was recently renovated. If I am ever in Bari (Italy) again, I will stay there for sure!

It was mostly a good stay, great location, great staff. However I have now returned home

• 23rd Jun 2014

It was not so easy to find it in the night. However, the staff were waiting for us till we arrived. Bathroom big but did not seem so clean, with full stuff from others. Kitchen also small, no clear how to use the coffee maker.....

Well located near the train station, this hostel is a good option for budget travelers. However, I've been locked in the shower and could'nt get out as nobody came to help me ! I hope they will fix the problem with the lock that seems to be deficient ?

View all Bari Bed and Breakfasts