Blablabla' Bari Reviews

Piazza di Savoia, 40, Bari, Italy

The private room we were given at this hostel seamed to be someone's bedroom? It felt very odd staying there, the bed was so hard my back is still recovering. The staff were smoking inside, between that and the foul food smells that were permanently in grained in this place it was hard to bare. Cut out stay short and got the heck out of there.

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

Location is good but its hard to find this hostel first time. Staffs are kind and friendly. Wifi is little bit unstable. Totally good hostel

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Japan

A lovely place to stay with a great atmosphere. The staff don't treat us just like clients, they talk to us just as friends. We loved to stay there.

the staff was really nice and helpful, very flexible room was clean, but the shared bathroom wasn't cleaned for 3 nights we spend there

It's not very easy to find since there is only a small sign on one of the buttons on the intercom. a big board on the wall/door would make it much easier to find.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Poland

BAD: difficult to find: no signs on the door; no street number,only othe door bell. No breakfast, nearby near the railway: trains' noise, toilet paper missing, erratic shower GOOD: free internet, friendly staff.

I had a very nice time at this hostel. Despite the noise outside due to the location, the hostel itself is very relax and have a quiet atmosphere which I very much liked. Vincenzo and his staff are very helpful to make you feel good in their environment

This hostel is easily reached from the train/bus station. The staff are fantastic. They were very helpful and always approachable. Enjoyed my stay!

They were BED BUGS there!!! I was terribly beaten and got an allergic reaction to their bites. Now I'm washing and desinfecting all of my clothes and luggage hoping that I didn't bring them back home. So I DEFINITELY DO NOT RECOMMEND IT!!!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Really friendly place. Great for meeting people. Loved my stay :)

View all Bari Bed and Breakfasts