Blablabla' Bari Reviews

Piazza di Savoia, 40, Bari, Italy

BAD: difficult to find: no signs on the door; no street number,only othe door bell. No breakfast, nearby near the railway: trains' noise, toilet paper missing, erratic shower GOOD: free internet, friendly staff.

I had a very nice time at this hostel. Despite the noise outside due to the location, the hostel itself is very relax and have a quiet atmosphere which I very much liked. Vincenzo and his staff are very helpful to make you feel good in their environment

This hostel is easily reached from the train/bus station. The staff are fantastic. They were very helpful and always approachable. Enjoyed my stay!

• 16th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

They were BED BUGS there!!! I was terribly beaten and got an allergic reaction to their bites. Now I'm washing and desinfecting all of my clothes and luggage hoping that I didn't bring them back home. So I DEFINITELY DO NOT RECOMMEND IT!!!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Really friendly place. Great for meeting people. Loved my stay :)

I loved the staff. The hostel is placed close to the centre it is also great. Trouble is that it is near the railway station and the bed was really uncomfortable. We did not receive the room we booked and there was no discount for it. I would rate the kindness of the staff 5, but the location due to this train, and due to the bad quality of the bed is 2

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Hungary

The hostel is situated in an old family-home very close to Bari Centrale. It was very easy to find. The appartment building, maybe from the Fifties, right near the Swiss Consulate, is very charming, with an old, wooden elevator and a very elegant (small) lobby. The hostel is run by a couple of students. It feels more like joining a shared flat. Everything is kept very clean, you got free Internet success. The dorms are in a second flat on the same floor (1st): high ceilings, very nice.

It is a good hostel, clean, nice beds and a nice location close to the station!

Firstly, the hostel consist of two apartments, I´ve stayed in the worse one (like most travellers). There was no hot water in this apartment and we had to go the the other flat to take a shower. The wi-fi didn´t work properly on my smartphone. I felt like the apartment was a bit dirty and out of shape. I also didn´t like that there were signs everywhere saying that if we use this and that outside of certain hours, we´d pay extra for that - not very welcoming. The location and staff was okay.

Hostel was good. Staff let me leave my big backpack there all day while I organised my ferry to Greece. Friendly atmosphere, WiFi a little difficult to use and the doors were difficult to unlock..short walk to get their from the station. Would reccomend not going to bari though, not much to see and I had my phone and bag snatched my two guys on bikes! I was there for one day! Police got some of my things back though so they knew where to look for the culprits... Aka this might happen a lot

Times of change of sheet and towel are less.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Japan

Blablabla is a nice hostel. The staff is helpful enough, the location is quite convenient next to the train station in a nice old building. The bathrooms could have been cleaner, there are no lockers unfortunately and no free lugagge storage. Good wifi, nicely equipped kitchen, comfy bed and quiet enough for a good night rest.

The hostel was close to the station, 20minutes to the beach. Our door did not close, let alone lock, so that the hostel dog would come into our room in the middle of the night. we did not find the staff to be very nice, except for one guy and the girls - but we could never really tell who was staff and who was a guest. very loud at night because of cars and trains. when we wanted to check out there was noone there! 6 people left their keys because we couldnt find anyone.

One of the best hostels we've been to! It is basically a nice spacious flat which feels like a home for young travelers. The bathroom was huge, the rooms and kitchen were really pretty, the beds were okay. Close to the train station, close to the city centre, it really was a great hostel!

A great place to stay with friendly staff and nice accommodations!

Great room, most friendly and helpful staff and good location at a very good price. All that we could ask for - grazie!

• 4th Aug 2014

First, when we arrived they told us we are staying in another apartment 10 minutes away from where we booked. They said it was nice but it was filthy. There was no reception, the guys who showed us the place were actually sleeping there. I had booked for 2 people originally, but then added a third person. When I had to pay they told me to pay the price for 3 people INCLUDING the 15% deposit I had paid before, saying that this money goes to hostelworld and is not included in the room price.

My favourite hostel in Europe! Amazingly friendly and hospitable staff, spacious rooms and bathrooms, clean and comfortable. Great way to meet people in this hostel as we felt so at home. It has a very relaxed environment with no silly rules like some hostels. 5 minute walk to the central station and 15 minute walk to the old town. Can't recommend a better place to stay!

Hostel divided in 2 separeted flats, you can move from one to another. 2 PCs available. It's a shame there's no much tools for cooking. Location : very close to the station. Over the summer bring a anti-mosquitos spray or cream.

Very helpfull staff. Close to city center and central station. Very loud in some rooms because of the traffic. They didnt seem so bothered by the fact that my roomkey was missing and that I would sleep unlocked. I think it's quite basic.

• 27th Jul 2014