8.8
Fabulous 759 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 759 Total Reviews
Blablabla' Bari Located at Piazza di Savoia, 40, , Bari.
Italy
Bari 70121 Piazza di Savoia, 40
88% 759
41.1183046 16.8744850
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th Nov 2016

I had a very nice stay! The staff is very nice and friendly. We went to a really nice jazz bar with great sound and drinks. Would stay there again

• Australia, Male, 18-24
5th Nov 2016
7.7

This was a really cute, small and intimate hostel, situated on a busy road away from the city centre - however it wasn't too hard to get to public transport so that was okay. It didn't have lockers for your luggage but in a small place like this I think it was okay to leave luggage just under the beds. It also had a kitchen and friendly staff; not bad!

4th Nov 2016
7.1

be careful for Bedbug and many mosquitoes. everything looks clean. but some blankets have Bedbug. my all body is quite itchy. I woke up in midnight, and I couldn't sleep.

19th Oct 2016
7.7

Granted I only stayed here for a single night..I don't think I would've really wanted to stay for much longer..the atmosphere wasn't the best nor was the location. (Right outside my window were train tracks..) and on top of that felt somewhat pressured to leave a "decent" comment on hostel world lol. Host made it seem like he was doing me a favor for allowing me to keep my things safe for a fee (sitting in the open office room) while I ventured around the city. Was okay. Other hosts were great!

• Ireland, Female, 41+
10th Sep 2016

A very friendly hostel, comfortable and all needs catered for. The manager Ebo most kind and helpful.the location very good for wandering in the city and the old parts. I had a very nice stay. The only negative is that it is difficult to find !

8th Sep 2016

We stayed here for one night after catching the overnight ferry from Bari. Ebo was great, really relaxed. He let us store our stuff there before check in and even let us chill in the common room until our room was ready. The hostel has nice wall hangings/art and there are computers available for people to use. The whole place was really clean and the kitchen has everything you need, unlike most hostels. It's literally right next to Bari central train station and close to the waterside.

8th Sep 2016

The hostel is located very close to the train station and a few minutes walk from the center. The atmosphere is really good, and it feels quite relaxed and homey (couches, nice kitchen etc). The staff is super nice and helpful, there were no problems checking in a bit early. There are terraces looking to the street. We only stayed one night, but for that the bunkbed dorms are just fine.

4th Sep 2016

Great hostel. Super comfortable, really friendly, a nice laid back atmosphere and an easy place to meet a bunch of really nice people. 100% would stay again.

3rd Sep 2016

I loved this hostel. Ebo, the guy in charge was really helpful and fun. I was feeling pretty sick while we were there and he made me ginger tea. The hostel feels like you're staying in someone's home rather than a hotel. It's very clean with a great kitchen. It's walking distance to the old town, great markets, and nightlife. I would absolutely stay in this hostel again. It can be a bit loud at night so if that bothers you bring ear plugs. We met some great people too :)

27th Aug 2016

Owner was super friendly and looked after all our things as we arrived really early off the ferry. He didn't care that we got there early either and gave us keys so we could come and go throughout the day as we pleased. Hostel was really clean and beds were comfy and there were clean towels for us to use. Our bank was playing up and wouldn't let us get money out right away and they were happy to wait until we checked out which was awesome! Thanks for having us from your Aussie friends!!! ;)