Blablabla' Bari Reviews

Piazza di Savoia, 40, Bari, Italy

Good place to stay. cons: weak shower pressure, Weak wifi broken in the rooms and extremely slow- normally unusable except in the reception on a good day. This hostel deserves a medal for the smallest lockers I have ever seen. Luckily my laptop fitted in the 'large' one. There is an inquisitive dog in the reception area. I didn't see a microwave in the kitchen? PROS: I slept well and the staff gave me lots of information about the area, met some great people and it was clean and cheap.

A really nice helpful family run place.

Very noisy due to the railroad and freeway but mostly because of the poor insulation of the windows. But there's plenty to see around so you're dead tired by the time you return to the hostel so you fall asleep very fast.

The private room we were given at this hostel seamed to be someone's bedroom? It felt very odd staying there, the bed was so hard my back is still recovering. The staff were smoking inside, between that and the foul food smells that were permanently in grained in this place it was hard to bare. Cut out stay short and got the heck out of there.

Location is good but its hard to find this hostel first time. Staffs are kind and friendly. Wifi is little bit unstable. Totally good hostel

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Japan

A lovely place to stay with a great atmosphere. The staff don't treat us just like clients, they talk to us just as friends. We loved to stay there.

View all Bari Bed and Breakfasts