Blablabla' Bari

17th Dec 2016

Excellent hostel!

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th Nov 2016

I had a very nice stay! The staff is very nice and friendly. We went to a really nice jazz bar with great sound and drinks. Would stay there again

• Australia, Male, 18-24
5th Nov 2016
7.7

This was a really cute, small and intimate hostel, situated on a busy road away from the city centre - however it wasn't too hard to get to public transport so that was okay. It didn't have lockers for your luggage but in a small place like this I think it was okay to leave luggage just under the beds. It also had a kitchen and friendly staff; not bad!

4th Nov 2016
7.1

be careful for Bedbug and many mosquitoes. everything looks clean. but some blankets have Bedbug. my all body is quite itchy. I woke up in midnight, and I couldn't sleep.

19th Oct 2016
7.7

Granted I only stayed here for a single night..I don't think I would've really wanted to stay for much longer..the atmosphere wasn't the best nor was the location. (Right outside my window were train tracks..) and on top of that felt somewhat pressured to leave a "decent" comment on hostel world lol. Host made it seem like he was doing me a favor for allowing me to keep my things safe for a fee (sitting in the open office room) while I ventured around the city. Was okay. Other hosts were great!