8.8
Fabulous 708 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 708 Total Reviews
Blablabla' Bari Located at Piazza di Savoia, 40, , Bari.
Italy
Bari 70121 Piazza di Savoia, 40
88% 708
41.1183046 16.8744850
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

We loved our stay at blabla hostel. The staff were very welcoming and helpful throughout our stay. The hostel had a good atmosphere and community vibe. The place was kept clean and felt very homely. Short walk to old town and train close by to get to an amazing beach. Highly recommend!!

• Bulgaria, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016

A really nice small hostel , with a good location, in Bari. Staff is really friendlyand awlays willing to help you. The atmosphere in the hsotel is really international . :)

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Aug 2016

Upon walking in the door to check in, the staff are so welcoming and make you instantly feel at home. Ebo and Anna became my friends while I was there and I highly recommend this hostel because of these awesome people! The place was super clean and I had a comfortable bed. The only thing to complain about was that I didn't stay longer!!

4th Aug 2016

So glad I came here. Wasn't expecting going to Bari but I ended up going and these guys made sure I felt welcomed. EBO is mahh homie. thanks for helping out mane. Great guy who looks out for his customers safety. If you go to Bari spend your time here. True hostile living. Hopefully I can go back and say what up. Hope all is well mah friends. Keep working hard. #Apu

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016

I booked Blablabla as a single night stop over on my way to spend the night in Ostuni (also in Puglia). I ended up booking into Blablabla for the night after also as it was easier to head back through Bari. The hostel were able to store the bag I did not need for the night I was away which was great, they were also barely a 5 minute walk from the train station. Worth noting that this is probably one of the cleanest/tidiest hostels I've stayed in! Would definitely return

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016
4.9

We arrived at the hostel and we're told that they put couples in another apartment away from the hostel. We were taken for a 10min walk to an apartment which felt like it was somebody's house with personal pictures on the wall. The atmosphere was very strange and we met no other guests. The bedroom was clean but quite hot. The bathroom was moldy and the shower broke several times, was one of the worst showers that we have used and we have been traveling in hostel for two months.

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

This was an amazing place to stay! It had a really welcoming and friendly atmosphere, all of the staff were really helpful, and very friendly! Loved my stay here 😊

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016

Was super nice to stay there. I was a little confused at first because I couldn't find the place having no sign, but when I entered some people were having drinks and invited me. A lot of people from the hostel went out that night to a reggae beach party, which was super great and fun. Definitely recommend staying there. Everyone is super helpful and I met some great people.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016

It was an amazing stay in Bari! I had such a good time there! Ebo is an amazing guest! It's clean, wi-fi is good, confortable beds, good location (few minutes walk from the Old town)! I really want to come back there as soon as possible! Thank you so much!

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016

perfect for younger travellers wanting a chilled out friendly atmosphere for their time in bari - ebo is the best thanks so much for a great time while we were there!!