Blablabla' Bari Reviews

Piazza di Savoia, 40, Bari, Apulia, Italy

Really close to the train station. Its's easy to walk there but you definitely hear and see the trains passing the hostel. Staff was very helpful, room and bathrooms was clean but by night it got really cold.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Finland

Staff was awesome! Christina we love you!! Definitely the best place to stay as a college backpacker, we had our own room for a great price. Right near the train station but only a 10 minute walk to the beach. Showers have weak water pressure but overall we loved it!!

Me and a friend stayed at blabla for 4 nights and it was great. At first I made a mistake with my booking, but they said it was ok and I didnt have to pay any extra money considering it was my fault. The staff is very helpful and friendly and they will help and advise you about any doubts you may have while visiting Puglia. Definitely i would recommend it!!!

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Spain

The people who work there are the best ones I ever met to work in a hostel! The atmosphere was awesome and we spend such nice days there I left this place with lots of sadness...But I will go there again! Non vedo l'ora!

• 4th Mar 2014

It is very nice hostel.

Vincenzo and Christina are very nice people and are very welcoming, however, our bedroom door to the outside was broken and didn't close so it was freezing and not secure. There's no lockers. They let a dog walk around inside. The door to our room walk frosted glass so it was always bright. People smoke all through there. The window on the door to the outside verandah is smashed and there's sharp glass.

The 'smokers room' door was kept open so the *whole* place smelt like stale smoke. I wish I had been warned as I am asthmatic so had to sleep with my window open all night. The day after my stay here, I broke out in bed bug bites. I have sensitive skin so unfortunately I got 28 large, raised bites over my chest, neck, arms, fingers, toes and, sadly, my face got 4 huge, red welts. I have photo proof if required. I read the other review that claimed bed bugs but as it was only one, I ignored it.

Good price, close to the downtown, kind staff.

Blablabla is ten minutes away from Bari Vecchia, the most beautiful and interesting part of Bari. The atmosphere is very familiar, the staff extremely helpful, friendly, and responsible; the facilities are clean and well-tended and the rooms attractive. Note that the hostel is divided into two near-by apartments; as a warning for those who seek to avoid dogs, the main apartment, where you will check in, contains an exuberant canine. A stay in this hostel is a decidedly pleasant one.

Positive: really friendly staff Negative: there were bed-bugs in my bed

THE LOCATION IS PERFECT SHORT TIME OF THE CENTRAL STATION,SO I CAN GET EASILY TO OTHER CITIES AND SITES AROUND THE CITY. SEVERAL MARKETS ARE EASY TO REACH. GODD AND NICE RESTAURANTS ARE SO NEAR.YOU SHALL NEVER FEEL ALONE THE STAFF IS HELPFUL AND CAN PROVIDE ALL INFORMAIONS YOU NEED.THEY SPEAK 5 DIFFRENT LANGUAGES.PLACES TO MAKE SHOWERS ARE PERFECT AND GIVE YOU GOOD SPACE TO HAVE A NICE SHOWER.THE WI.FI IS TOO STRONGE.FOR MORE INFORMATION HERE MY MAIL(ibrahim653@yahoo.com)phone 00393664455254

• 17th Nov 2013
  • Jordan

Nice and cosy, good value

• 4th Nov 2013

Nice place in a family atmosphere. Unfortunately the mirrow of my rental car was stolen while parked in the area at night, so watch your car.

Very friendly staff - I can definitely confirm what others say.

• 26th Oct 2013