Blablabla' Bari Reviews

Piazza di Savoia, 40, Bari, Italy

The price per double bedroom is high for what you can expect when you don´t have a private bathroom, but a common one for several bedrooms. The existence of an extra toilet on the terrace in front of the kitchen is absolutely unconfortable for the users of the kitchen.

The best thing of Blablabla Hostel is that it was exactly 5 minutes away from the train station. I felt really confortable there, as the staff was friendly and eager to help and to recommend you the best places to visit. The rooms are simple but cosy, the bathroom is very particular but conveying a spirit of previous times. For me, it was strange that a bed in a 6-person bedroom cost almost the same as in a private room.

It's a great place to stay: good location, good services (it has a well equipted kitchen), spacious rooms, very clean... nice people in charge, good atmosphere. Thank you very much!

Rooms were very clean. It is located next to the railway but trains don't pass very often! I spent a nice time and I hope to come back soon!

The staff were really helpful and the location easy to get to.

Nice people. Not a great location, it is kind of in a sketchy location. Not exactly what we were expecting, but it was cheap for a 1 night stay. Very close to train station which was a huge plus.

Nice little hostel with a good kitchen and bathroom. No lockers but a nice little hostel

toilet and shower was really bad. there was no light near the bed. staff did not provide any city map.

If You find out this one, don't think to much, just go for it! Awsome plae, kitchen, bathroom, nice location!!!

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Poland

The hostel is in a really favorable location (5 minutes walk from Bari Centrale). The staff are nice, welcoming and laid back. There is a kitchen available for guests' use and 2 bathrooms available for the private rooms. The private rooms are on a different floor than that of the dormitory rooms (quiet) and each private room has terrace access. My issue is that there was no air conditioning while we were there (July) and the fans that where offered were either on the floor or not working.

We saw very helpful stuff, but it was very very noisy from railway and street with open/closed window. Just for nignt, no more. Big good kitchen. Air conditioning - only fan. We might left our luggage before train there.

I really liked my stay at cute Blablabla Bari Hostel! It’s a short walk from the train station to get to the beautiful surrounding towns like Alberobello and Polignano a Mare. I also liked Bari itself, it has a nice Old Town and harbour, there’s lots of people on the streets at night and you can get good food everywhere. It’s easy to socialize in the kitchen of the hostel, where you can also cook. Overall, the facilities were clean. There are small lockers if you want to leave your notebook.

It was fine for a stopover. I originally booked to be near the station as I had a train to catch in the morning but the trains at night were very noisy and I did find it hard to sleep. Clean and the staff are friendly.

We had a nice time. The girl who received us was very helpful and kind. Our room was ok, although a bit warm. We had problems finding the place, and people could not help us easily to find it because it says "piazza di Savoia," but it should say "piazza Luigi di Savoia." However, it is very well located, close to the old town, which is beautiful, and close to the central station.

We paid 35 euros for a night which didn't include using the shower. The room was stuffy and noisy, being right next to a busy road. It was incredibly hot...air conditioning or a fan that swivelled would have made a huge difference. Would not recommend!

The hostel was really nice and in an alright location. Really hard to find at first but once you find it, it is easy to get too. Short walk yo anything you want to get too. It didnt have lockers for your bags but small lockers for valuables. I wasnt afraid of anything getting stolen because everyone was really nice. It was always really hot though. Other than thaf it was worth the stay.

The hostel was very hard to find, no signage only a buzzer with the name written very small. The hostel was essentially someone's apartment and kind of felt like I was intruding.It was clean and comfortable, but if you want a social hostel experience I would not recommend it. Sadly Bari does not offer much in the way of hostels. Staff were polite but simply there to do their job.

Camera basic ma pulizia ottima. Zona molto rumorosa poichè nei pressi della stazione, ma al tempo stesso posizione ottimale per visitare il centro della città. Personale poco cordiale e poco professionale. L'uso della doccia ha un costo extra di 5 €!!! Così come l'uso della cucina! Sulla ricevuta c'è scritto bed&breakfast, ma di fatto la colazione non era inclusa nel prezzo.

Great location, very well located, large rooms very clean, bathroom very friendly staff. I recommend it with pleasure.

Our stay was very nice. It would have been perfect if it had not been for the train traffic early in the morning! Cheers to the guy of Canena from Linares ;)

• 10th Jul 2015