Blablabla' Bari Reviews

Piazza di Savoia, 40, Bari, Italy

Great location, great staff, great time!

Really close to the train station. Its's easy to walk there but you definitely hear and see the trains passing the hostel. Staff was very helpful, room and bathrooms was clean but by night it got really cold.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Finland

Nice staff

Staff was awesome! Christina we love you!! Definitely the best place to stay as a college backpacker, we had our own room for a great price. Right near the train station but only a 10 minute walk to the beach. Showers have weak water pressure but overall we loved it!!

Me and a friend stayed at blabla for 4 nights and it was great. At first I made a mistake with my booking, but they said it was ok and I didnt have to pay any extra money considering it was my fault. The staff is very helpful and friendly and they will help and advise you about any doubts you may have while visiting Puglia. Definitely i would recommend it!!!

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Spain

The people who work there are the best ones I ever met to work in a hostel! The atmosphere was awesome and we spend such nice days there I left this place with lots of sadness...But I will go there again! Non vedo l'ora!

• 4th Mar 2014