Blablabla' Bari Reviews

Piazza di Savoia, 40, Bari, Italy

Really nice hostel and the staff were lovely! Only issue we had was the bathroom door didn't shut properly. Other than that the place was amazing!

I lost my ship to Greece so I had to wait in Bari until the next day, I was very worried because I didn't think I could find some place to sleep, so I search and I found them, I just spent the nigh there but it was comfortable, clean and they have a beautiful dog

Nice place for a stop over to take the ferry to Greece.

Had a wonderful time in Bari. Hostel is close to train and in the center. Great food recommendations and local map provided as well

• 2nd Jun 2015

Furniture of the room was quite basic (moreover the wardrobe was closed and could not be opened), but at least it was clean and tidy. Unfortunately the area is very noisy - even during night - due to the nearby busy streets and railway line. The staff is very kind however not always in the apartment so we had to wait for check out.

For hop on & off small towns around Bari, such as Matera & Alberobello, it's a good place to stay. Close to the train station, shopping area and historical town. Only concern is the traffic & noise.

The location it was in the centerbof Bari and the boyboy who vive me the keys was very kind.

• 4th May 2015
  • Albania

I had an overnight stay at Blablabla so I did not have much time to spend there but the one thing that impressed me so much was the friendliness of Christine - she was amazing and made me feel right at home! I will definitely come back again :)

Good place to stay. cons: weak shower pressure, Weak wifi broken in the rooms and extremely slow- normally unusable except in the reception on a good day. This hostel deserves a medal for the smallest lockers I have ever seen. Luckily my laptop fitted in the 'large' one. There is an inquisitive dog in the reception area. I didn't see a microwave in the kitchen? PROS: I slept well and the staff gave me lots of information about the area, met some great people and it was clean and cheap.

A really nice helpful family run place.

Very noisy due to the railroad and freeway but mostly because of the poor insulation of the windows. But there's plenty to see around so you're dead tired by the time you return to the hostel so you fall asleep very fast.

The private room we were given at this hostel seamed to be someone's bedroom? It felt very odd staying there, the bed was so hard my back is still recovering. The staff were smoking inside, between that and the foul food smells that were permanently in grained in this place it was hard to bare. Cut out stay short and got the heck out of there.

Location is good but its hard to find this hostel first time. Staffs are kind and friendly. Wifi is little bit unstable. Totally good hostel

• 14th Feb 2015