Blablabla' Bari Reviews

Piazza di Savoia, 40, Bari, Italy

My friend and I stayed in Bari for one night before our ferry to Corfu. The staff was really friendly and upbeat, but the best part was their adorable dog. :] When our ferry was delayed by 6 hours, they let us leave our stuff and hang out even though we had already checked out. Not having A/C was a bummer, but their multiple routers made for decent wi-fi connection no matter where you were. I only wish there was more of a openly accessible common area for travelers to socialize and hang out.

The staff (and resident dog) were definitely a highlight of our stay, they were warm, welcoming and always on hand to answer questions. The hostel itself was not that easy to find as it is not well signposted, and being near a trainlin and busy main road, the noise at night was pretty disruptive- none of these would have been an issue if it wasn't for the fact that we had to sleep with the window open as there was no air conditioning. Two sleepless nights did not make this value for money.

• 8th Jul 2015

The staff were amazing here, very welcoming. It was also very cheap and the location couldn't of been any better, in the town centre right next to the train station so very accessible. The only thing I would say is that there's only one bathroom for the two rooms but we didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes and there's a toilet down the hall if needs be. I would stay here again most definitely!

• 5th Jul 2015

Cheap and really nice ! Bathroom, kitchen, close to the station, clean and safe ! Perfect !

Wonderful staff but a large sign is needed as it was difficult to find the hostel and took a long time without a sign.

For the price very poor, in overage with other places is the cheapest. still expensive for the facilites

A beds a bed when you're backpacking. It was comfy and had a good pillow. There is only 1 bathroom for all of the guests so there was always a line up for the shower and toilet. If you're only in Bari for Transit stay here, if you're in Bari for sightseeing stay at the olive tree. Note: there is only limited lockers that can fit your laptop so if you need one I suggest that you arrange one before you arrive.

Great hostel, only stayed there one night, but the staff was incredibly helpful and accommodating. Had a great time in Bari.

It was nice, but very noisy during the night

Really good little hostel, especially liked the kitchen facilities and location near the train station.

Thanks for a nice stay

The staff were really friendly but there was no atmosphere whatsoever. Only one bathroom (one shower and one toilet in the same room) for 16 people and there wasn't even a lock. Bari is not a nice city at all, we only stayed because we missed the ferry and needed somewhere to stay. So in that sense, the staff was very welcoming and friendly and accommodating (we accidentally booked for the next day but they let us stay anyway). The hostel was ok but I wouldn't go again.

Really nice hostel and the staff were lovely! Only issue we had was the bathroom door didn't shut properly. Other than that the place was amazing!

I lost my ship to Greece so I had to wait in Bari until the next day, I was very worried because I didn't think I could find some place to sleep, so I search and I found them, I just spent the nigh there but it was comfortable, clean and they have a beautiful dog

Nice place for a stop over to take the ferry to Greece.

Had a wonderful time in Bari. Hostel is close to train and in the center. Great food recommendations and local map provided as well

• 2nd Jun 2015

Furniture of the room was quite basic (moreover the wardrobe was closed and could not be opened), but at least it was clean and tidy. Unfortunately the area is very noisy - even during night - due to the nearby busy streets and railway line. The staff is very kind however not always in the apartment so we had to wait for check out.

Really nice little place to stay. Not all that much to see in Bari but was a nice place to relax on my way to Rome.

For hop on & off small towns around Bari, such as Matera & Alberobello, it's a good place to stay. Close to the train station, shopping area and historical town. Only concern is the traffic & noise.

The location it was in the centerbof Bari and the boyboy who vive me the keys was very kind.

• 4th May 2015