Blablabla' Bari Reviews

Piazza di Savoia, 40, Bari, Italy

Nice staff

Staff was awesome! Christina we love you!! Definitely the best place to stay as a college backpacker, we had our own room for a great price. Right near the train station but only a 10 minute walk to the beach. Showers have weak water pressure but overall we loved it!!

Me and a friend stayed at blabla for 4 nights and it was great. At first I made a mistake with my booking, but they said it was ok and I didnt have to pay any extra money considering it was my fault. The staff is very helpful and friendly and they will help and advise you about any doubts you may have while visiting Puglia. Definitely i would recommend it!!!

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Spain

The people who work there are the best ones I ever met to work in a hostel! The atmosphere was awesome and we spend such nice days there I left this place with lots of sadness...But I will go there again! Non vedo l'ora!

• 4th Mar 2014

It is very nice hostel.

Vincenzo and Christina are very nice people and are very welcoming, however, our bedroom door to the outside was broken and didn't close so it was freezing and not secure. There's no lockers. They let a dog walk around inside. The door to our room walk frosted glass so it was always bright. People smoke all through there. The window on the door to the outside verandah is smashed and there's sharp glass.

1 2 Next » last »