Blablabla' Bari Reviews

Piazza di Savoia, 40, Bari, Italy

A nice hostel in a beautiful building close to the train station and about 10 mins walking to the old town. Friendly staff, bathroom is surprisingly equipped with all kinds of cosmetics. The only disadvantage is the noise - the road below is really loud even during the night, so as the trains passing by - earplugs are a must

Fantastic hostel. Near the train station. Staff extremely friendly and helpful!

The staff was very nice. I was a surprise for us to know that the hostel was actually a shared flat, but it had a good location. Thank you!

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Romania

This place should be rated 110% !! I would definitely stay there again!! The staff is super young and hip, but extremely helpful (Especially Kristin-- she is awesome!). Even though I was there for only 1 night, they went out of there way to help us in our travels, letting us use their printer and even going out to buy more printer paper, just for us! The rooms are comfy, secure and clean, and the facility was recently renovated. If I am ever in Bari (Italy) again, I will stay there for sure!

It was mostly a good stay, great location, great staff. However I have now returned home

• 23rd Jun 2014

It was not so easy to find it in the night. However, the staff were waiting for us till we arrived. Bathroom big but did not seem so clean, with full stuff from others. Kitchen also small, no clear how to use the coffee maker.....

Well located near the train station, this hostel is a good option for budget travelers. However, I've been locked in the shower and could'nt get out as nobody came to help me ! I hope they will fix the problem with the lock that seems to be deficient ?

we stayed here for 3 nights waiting to catch the super fast farriers to Greece. nice rooms, great kitchen, great bathrooms, great helpful staff. not much to see in Bari only recommend 2 nights.

Nice place with friendly staff, close to the train station. Lockers were small-big enough for a money belt but too small for a bag. Showers were through 2 locked doors which was a bit of a pain, and water temp fluctuated. Not sure if it's just a problem for the town in general, but we got eaten alive by mosquitos every night-maybe consider putting in screens?

Staff were so welcoming and fun and friendly.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Excellent stay here. Nice and close to the station for the day trips we took. However, that meant we were RIGHT next to the train that ran almost all night, so ear plugs required. The people were very nice and helpful, and their dog was absolutely adorable! Would stay again.

We really enjoyed this place. The hostel is situated near to the train station and just few minutes walking from all attraction. The staff very informative, helpful and kind. A great place to stay because rooms are clean, there is a kitchen and you can use a washing machine if you need it. I liked the idea of having own keys so we could come back when we needed.

This hostel is so near train station which is very convenient , and the prices r pretty cheap, staff r nice, bed,kitchen and bathroom r so clean as well. It just worth it.

• 31st May 2014
  • China

It was super difficult to find this place and when we got there the guy said we were too late. Eventuall we got our room but it was pretty uncomfortable, the room however was pretty nice. The only upside to this bed and breakfast.

• 30th May 2014

I had a very nice stay there! Nice staff and nice place! beautiful and clean rooms. Loved the dog! :)

Amazing staff! I cannot thank everyone enough for their generosity and open arms :) Hostel was close to the train station and in walking distance of stores, the old town, the port and the beach. There were two kitchens, both fully equipped, and clean.

Place was clean and near the train station. With it being near the train tracks there was some noise which is obvious if you can use a map so that was perfectly fine. Kitchen room and bathroom all were fantastic as were the check in staff. Wifi was strong and we were in one of the furthest rooms away.

It's a great place to stay! Thanks for Kristina and the others!

Great location, great staff, great time!

Really close to the train station. Its's easy to walk there but you definitely hear and see the trains passing the hostel. Staff was very helpful, room and bathrooms was clean but by night it got really cold.

• 19th Apr 2014