Blablabla' Bari Reviews

Piazza di Savoia, 40, Bari, Italy

My favourite hostel in Europe! Amazingly friendly and hospitable staff, spacious rooms and bathrooms, clean and comfortable. Great way to meet people in this hostel as we felt so at home. It has a very relaxed environment with no silly rules like some hostels. 5 minute walk to the central station and 15 minute walk to the old town. Can't recommend a better place to stay!

Hostel divided in 2 separeted flats, you can move from one to another. 2 PCs available. It's a shame there's no much tools for cooking. Location : very close to the station. Over the summer bring a anti-mosquitos spray or cream.

Very helpfull staff. Close to city center and central station. Very loud in some rooms because of the traffic. They didnt seem so bothered by the fact that my roomkey was missing and that I would sleep unlocked. I think it's quite basic.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

I loved this little hostel. I believe that the people who work here are also guests to their home. Friendly staff and willing to answer any of your questions. The knowledge they have is very great and a good help for budgeting backpackers. Its a great pit stop for those whom have to catch a ferry or wherever. A Must stop Pit stop

This place is absolutely wonderful, has a very peaceful, funky feel with very friendly staff. The private room was large, wonderfully decorated, the bed was extremely comfortable. Very clean place, bathroom huge with lots of bench spaces for your things. There's a beautiful lounge area to use with an open balcony and computers. This place is gorgeous, relaxing home away from home with everything you need! 5-10 min walk to centre/port/beach. Don't look elsewhere you won't regret this place!!

Our stay was for two days. There wasnt wifi and there was a hostel dog. After the first night they moved us to another room because people who hadnt reserve want a place to stay. This room was located by a bussy road and a railway. But the people where verry nice and there was a kitchen so you can cook!

The hostel is beautiful and the atmosphere really nice. The only disadvantage is that it is noisy - very close to the train station.

A nice hostel in a beautiful building close to the train station and about 10 mins walking to the old town. Friendly staff, bathroom is surprisingly equipped with all kinds of cosmetics. The only disadvantage is the noise - the road below is really loud even during the night, so as the trains passing by - earplugs are a must

Fantastic hostel. Near the train station. Staff extremely friendly and helpful!

The staff was very nice. I was a surprise for us to know that the hostel was actually a shared flat, but it had a good location. Thank you!

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Romania

This place should be rated 110% !! I would definitely stay there again!! The staff is super young and hip, but extremely helpful (Especially Kristin-- she is awesome!). Even though I was there for only 1 night, they went out of there way to help us in our travels, letting us use their printer and even going out to buy more printer paper, just for us! The rooms are comfy, secure and clean, and the facility was recently renovated. If I am ever in Bari (Italy) again, I will stay there for sure!

1 2 Next » last »