Blablabla' Faro Reviews

rua M Bombarda, 12, Faro, Portugal

When we arrived at the hostel the staff was great and allowed us a very early check in.. Unfortunately, our room was in another (not as nice) building and the the manager there (?) turned out to be rather unpleasant, both to us and his (excellent) staff. He was rude, came way too close and kept closing our door and then smoked inside. He apologized for not having painted the wall, but that wasnt the point, the flooded bathroom and the mouldy smell in the room were way worse.. Very mixed feelings

The assistant manager was cool, he played some great songs in the afternoon once asking me what I would like to hear. Place was clean and well kept. Really enjoyed it and the location is ideal, very close to the bus and train stations in Faro, great if you have a very heavy suitcase!!

The Hostel has a perfect location with just a 2 minute walk from the bus station and maybe 5 to the train station! I had some troubles getting to Faro and I arrived unexpected in the middle of the night. I didn't have any possibility to contact them but even in that situation I've got a warm welcoming and the rest of my stay was super nice too! If you need any help or you have a question around that location don't bother them to ask you!

I really liked your hostel, it was very homely and welcoming. You were also very helpful when I arrived, thank-you. It was very much appreciated that you let me stay until my bus was departing.

A fantastic hostel with a beautiful roof terrace. We arrived at blablabla after sleeping five days in a car. The comfortable beds were a blessing and we enjoyed cooking yummy pancakes for breakfast in a small but well equipped kitchen. The owner is a lovely dude who recommended to us pubs where the students of Faro hang out. When we asked for other places it seemed like he knows Faro like the back of his hand.

very friendly and helpful. would recommend this place

Had a lovely stay in February, when Faro was rather quiet. Felt very at home here, we were given a free upgrade to a private room which felt more like a balinese hotel than a hostel, and had an excellent stay. Their dogs were lovely, and had a very well equipped kitchen, and terrace, and had a late check out which was also not a problem! Definitely will be back.

I arrived 5 hours later than expected ( 2am) but the chap was fine and I thought the place was fascinating. More world spices in the kitchen than Continente. Would use agaain

• 8th Feb 2014

Thanks for the comment. Thank you also for recognizing that our kitchen has more spices than the Continente hypermarket. All these spices are for customer use. It was a pleasure to receive it.

This hostel was very nice. Very clean, nice kitchen and nice living room. The bathroom was a big private one so that was nice too. We where there in the rain season so we didnt get to enjoy the terasse but it looks very cosy, there's even an access to the rooftop. The owner, Antonio, was very kind and funny and he always took the time to answer our questions

Great place, very close to the station,easy to find, nice space inside, good cosy atmosphere inside:)

Thank you so much for having us! It was a wonderful experience, and we really appreciate your generosity! :)

• 31st Jan 2014

Thank you in!

I stayed here in January with a friend, we were looking for a short weekend break and ended up here! The staff were really friendly, and as it was cold during the evenings even bought us a heater. The location is brilliant, only a short walk from pretty much everything that Faro has to offer, and the hostel itself was extremely good value! The rooms were clean and there was no shortage of blankets and bedding! We both thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend to friends!

Thank you. Your friends will be as well received as you. It was a pleasure.

This is a nice place - I was passing through on a wet January night and was the only guest. Antonio and Noelia made sure I knew where the nightlife was, after showing me the kitchen where I could help myself to breakfast. I took a single room because it was a great deal but having stayed in many dorms this place has a good feel

Good customers, good cause vibrations in Blablabla Hostel. You were a fantastic customer!

Room design is lovely. Very central. Fair prices. Thank You for the nice stay and the birthday gift. The gallo will travel around the world with me. Antonio, I'll be back, soon.

• 5th Dec 2013

Blablabla Hostel does everything to make their guests feel at home. Sometimes, however we do not it enough that our customers are satisfied. What is a fact is that the vast majority, 95% of our customers are happy with our service. Thanks for your comment, is always welcome.

This place have a spirit and we love it!!

• 18th Nov 2013
  • Poland

It was a pleasure to have customers like you guys, understanding, friendly, 100%!

This hostel was amazing. It was so nice to have a change from the usual giant, impersonal hostels. This was like staying in a friend's apartment. Close to everything, great balcony and rooftop terrace. Amazing staff make sure that you're comfortable with all aspects of your stay.

You were a wonderful customer.

Do not stay here. This is the "Ryan Air of Hostels". The owner poorly communicated to us that we had to pay him for leaving our bags 1pm (which we retrieved) and charge us for using the kitchen (microwave to heat food) and bathroom. Instead of a calm conversation we got abuse and yelling. He wasn't happy with the rates he charged for a double bed and felt like we should be more appreciative. The hostel is close to train station and thats it. No common area, poor kitchen). In it for money.

Thanks for your comment. Only € 3 more was asked why after having stayed with key Hostel, used all facilities, kitchen, a snack made ​​with products from the Hostel, bathrooms, terrace, internet, luggage was stored, made ​​the check out 2:45 pm. This is exactly what happened, customers paid € 20 for a double room and was asked over € 3 for the situation that has been described. Thanks anyway let's review something that is not right.

Very nice hostel. Small with only a few rooms and extremely friendly owners that make you feel at home instantly.

• 15th Nov 2013

Thank you for your comment. It was a pleasure to welcome him.

This hostel is really clean and has welcoming atmosphere, and is owned by a friendly guy. The building itself is old but renovated and kept well, and it has a character unlike other places I've stayed in that are bland and cold. It feels like a vintage home.

• 13th Nov 2013

It was a great pleasure to welcome you!

Blablabla Hostel is split across two houses, and on the day I arrived, my dorm bed reservation was actually the second house all to myself. There was no wifi in the second house, but I was given a key so that I could let myself into the main house at any time to use wifi there. Antonio and Richard were very friendly and accommodating, providing lots of information about the area and checking that my stay was ok. I would be happy to stay in this hostel again.

• 25th Oct 2013