Blablabla' Faro Reviews

rua M Bombarda, 12, Faro, Portugal

the location is closed to train station and bus/coach station.

Thanks for your comment Tual! It was so nice to have you here, obrigado!

Really nice, clean hostel. Stayed in the basic private with my boyfriend and really enjoyed it. Exactly what you expect from a hostel. Location is perfect. However Faro is not that great of a city so we left early and went up the coast to lagos, which was much better. Wish we could have taken the hostel with us! Hostel was lovely, faro was not at all. Nothing to do, no sites to see and quite sketchy.

• 15th Jun 2014

Thank you for your comment, Josselyn, I'm so sorry that you didn't stayed longer, but I'm glad that you like the hostel and that at least you enjoyed your time here. Muito obrigado!!

No air conditioning left us the worst night of sleep on our trip in the heat! There's not much in Faro, but it's a good location if you're coming in/leaving via the airport or bus station. 1 bathroom for the hostel, easy to hear what's going on inside/outside the doors. They're picky about check-in times, and while they knew we needed to check out early, they did not specify any time they wouldn't be there in the morning ... we basically left the key with a note on it. May have been charged.

Thanks for your comment but it was explained to him that the other bathroom was being completely remodeled, I think the time has level for Hotel ****! Many thanks for your comment.

Good hostel-staff polite and attentive. Good for a quiet rest and next to bus station.

Only 2 toilets and two showers... Always waiting to use the bathroom. Tiny kitchen with not enought cups etc. close to town. Brilliant staff.

Okay, well, less evil that the team is brilliant. Obrigado

Nice easy going hostel in the center. Close to the bus and train station. Good staff. Good beds. The rooftop is chulo.

Francesco is lovely and I ended up coming back to chill there the next night even though I was staying elsewhere.

• 19th May 2014

This is good place to sleep. Quite good conditions. We had room for two and it wasn't so quiet as we would like to be, but it was ok. In general everything wasn't perfect, but we can't complain.

- The hostel has two sites, close one to the other by a 30sec walk. However, being on the second site (as we were) tend to lessen sociability with staff and others travellers. - The kitchen didn't provide a proper quality and quantity of cooking/eating furnitures (only two plates, worn-out pans, no proper cooking knife, broken oven, etc.) - Only one bathroom by hostel site (for a maximal capacity of 8-12 people by site). - Manager clearly lacks of communication habilities - Smoking allowed

• 17th May 2014

The guys that ran the hostel were really nice and overly helpful. They were very welcoming and were very social. The room we had was really nice and they had a fully functioning kitchen. The only potential issue is that there are only two bathrooms (with showers). We were there in low season so the hostel was only 1/4 full and thus this wasn't an issue for us. However if the hostel was full you would likely have to wait in line to use the washroom. Aside from this the hostel was great!

Wonderful..very homey. coming back next month

• 13th May 2014

Is always welcome, you are a guest! *****

It is a hostel with an upper average quality. The staff is kind and helpful. The railstation and the Busstop are very close to the Hostel, from where you can arrive other places very fast. Worst were the damaged garden furniture on the roof terrace.

Many thanks for your comment. In fact the furniture on the terrace (garden) are not new as are recycled furniture, as well as all the Hostel, 90% is recycled. In next visit we promise to have new furniture on the terrace (garden).

I only stayed for 1 night as I was heading to Seville but it was just what I needed rough looking from the outside as it's down a backstreet but inside was clean and the guy on the reception was friendly and helpful with directions. The only downside was how quiet it was hostels are usually pretty lively but I got the impression after going out that faro is like that this time of year and everyone I did meet was friendly would recommend this through and.I would stay again:)

• 7th May 2014

We got great stay. Staff was very kind and really helpfull. Overall clean place. We loved the balcony!

A hostel like this is mostly visited by people, who are ready to share everything from good stories to the last beer. This is what make me love such places. Besides this Blablabla has the best possible location, nice staff and guests. I got more than expected in every issue. Torben-Denmark

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

Great location and huge shared facilities. Not really a hostel vibe but I was travelling with friends so didn't miss it. The roof terrace was an added bonus.

• 28th Apr 2014

Beautiful double room with a little balcony. Uncomplicated and nice atmosphere. There is a terrace and a kitchen you can use. The hostel is very close to the bus main station and the train station.

• 26th Apr 2014

Excellent all around. We stayed in the separate house and as a young couple we enjoyed the tranquility it offered. The staff was very accommodating, with the owner even going out of his way to ensure that we had everything that we needed.

Was put in a nearby house which lacked any kind of atmosphere.

Cant fault anything, great experience

• 15th Apr 2014