Blablabla' Faro Reviews

rua M Bombarda, 12, Faro, Portugal

This hostel is really clean and has welcoming atmosphere, and is owned by a friendly guy. The building itself is old but renovated and kept well, and it has a character unlike other places I've stayed in that are bland and cold. It feels like a vintage home.

• 13th Nov 2013

It was a great pleasure to welcome you!

Blablabla Hostel is split across two houses, and on the day I arrived, my dorm bed reservation was actually the second house all to myself. There was no wifi in the second house, but I was given a key so that I could let myself into the main house at any time to use wifi there. Antonio and Richard were very friendly and accommodating, providing lots of information about the area and checking that my stay was ok. I would be happy to stay in this hostel again.

• 25th Oct 2013