Blablabla' Faro Reviews

rua M Bombarda, 12, Faro, Portugal

Good hostel-staff polite and attentive. Good for a quiet rest and next to bus station.

Only 2 toilets and two showers... Always waiting to use the bathroom. Tiny kitchen with not enought cups etc. close to town. Brilliant staff.

Okay, well, less evil that the team is brilliant. Obrigado

Nice easy going hostel in the center. Close to the bus and train station. Good staff. Good beds. The rooftop is chulo.

Francesco is lovely and I ended up coming back to chill there the next night even though I was staying elsewhere.

• 19th May 2014

This is good place to sleep. Quite good conditions. We had room for two and it wasn't so quiet as we would like to be, but it was ok. In general everything wasn't perfect, but we can't complain.

- The hostel has two sites, close one to the other by a 30sec walk. However, being on the second site (as we were) tend to lessen sociability with staff and others travellers. - The kitchen didn't provide a proper quality and quantity of cooking/eating furnitures (only two plates, worn-out pans, no proper cooking knife, broken oven, etc.) - Only one bathroom by hostel site (for a maximal capacity of 8-12 people by site). - Manager clearly lacks of communication habilities - Smoking allowed

• 17th May 2014

The guys that ran the hostel were really nice and overly helpful. They were very welcoming and were very social. The room we had was really nice and they had a fully functioning kitchen. The only potential issue is that there are only two bathrooms (with showers). We were there in low season so the hostel was only 1/4 full and thus this wasn't an issue for us. However if the hostel was full you would likely have to wait in line to use the washroom. Aside from this the hostel was great!

Wonderful..very homey. coming back next month

• 13th May 2014

Is always welcome, you are a guest! *****

It is a hostel with an upper average quality. The staff is kind and helpful. The railstation and the Busstop are very close to the Hostel, from where you can arrive other places very fast. Worst were the damaged garden furniture on the roof terrace.

Many thanks for your comment. In fact the furniture on the terrace (garden) are not new as are recycled furniture, as well as all the Hostel, 90% is recycled. In next visit we promise to have new furniture on the terrace (garden).

I only stayed for 1 night as I was heading to Seville but it was just what I needed rough looking from the outside as it's down a backstreet but inside was clean and the guy on the reception was friendly and helpful with directions. The only downside was how quiet it was hostels are usually pretty lively but I got the impression after going out that faro is like that this time of year and everyone I did meet was friendly would recommend this through and.I would stay again:)

• 7th May 2014

We got great stay. Staff was very kind and really helpfull. Overall clean place. We loved the balcony!

A hostel like this is mostly visited by people, who are ready to share everything from good stories to the last beer. This is what make me love such places. Besides this Blablabla has the best possible location, nice staff and guests. I got more than expected in every issue. Torben-Denmark

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

Great location and huge shared facilities. Not really a hostel vibe but I was travelling with friends so didn't miss it. The roof terrace was an added bonus.

• 28th Apr 2014

Beautiful double room with a little balcony. Uncomplicated and nice atmosphere. There is a terrace and a kitchen you can use. The hostel is very close to the bus main station and the train station.

• 26th Apr 2014

Excellent all around. We stayed in the separate house and as a young couple we enjoyed the tranquility it offered. The staff was very accommodating, with the owner even going out of his way to ensure that we had everything that we needed.

Was put in a nearby house which lacked any kind of atmosphere.

Cant fault anything, great experience

• 15th Apr 2014

When we arrived at the hostel the staff was great and allowed us a very early check in.. Unfortunately, our room was in another (not as nice) building and the the manager there (?) turned out to be rather unpleasant, both to us and his (excellent) staff. He was rude, came way too close and kept closing our door and then smoked inside. He apologized for not having painted the wall, but that wasnt the point, the flooded bathroom and the mouldy smell in the room were way worse.. Very mixed feelings

The hostel always welcomes comments from our customers so that we can improve. A quiz to check in the lady 11.30am when the house was in maintenance and had not been cleaned, was the lady who wanted to do check in with the house that way. People were working in the house. How to clean both the customers and the rating of 91% are our best answer. thank you

The assistant manager was cool, he played some great songs in the afternoon once asking me what I would like to hear. Place was clean and well kept. Really enjoyed it and the location is ideal, very close to the bus and train stations in Faro, great if you have a very heavy suitcase!!

The manager took great pleasure in serving you as a guest!

The Hostel has a perfect location with just a 2 minute walk from the bus station and maybe 5 to the train station! I had some troubles getting to Faro and I arrived unexpected in the middle of the night. I didn't have any possibility to contact them but even in that situation I've got a warm welcoming and the rest of my stay was super nice too! If you need any help or you have a question around that location don't bother them to ask you!