Blablabla' Faro Reviews

rua M Bombarda, 12, Faro, Portugal

Loved its quirky charm, wonderful host, beautiful old style house windows, floors etc. Cotton sheets, free tea and coffee. The rooster next door might be a problem for some, but not for us - we loved it

1 night stopover, felt like being at home, very relaxed Val

• 13th Apr 2015

It was such a cosy youth hostel, and I felt very "at home", which I found very nice!! Well decorated, Noelia was very very kind in taking the time to explain to us all the nice the cool things to do in Faro, showing us on the map. I had an amazing time in Blablabla hostel, and extended my stay because I liked it so much! I strongly recommend it! And the rooftop terrace gets plenty of sun, so perfect for an evening chill.

1 2 Next » last »