Blablabla' Faro Reviews

rua M Bombarda, 12, Faro, Portugal

I really liked your hostel, it was very homely and welcoming. You were also very helpful when I arrived, thank-you. It was very much appreciated that you let me stay until my bus was departing.

A fantastic hostel with a beautiful roof terrace. We arrived at blablabla after sleeping five days in a car. The comfortable beds were a blessing and we enjoyed cooking yummy pancakes for breakfast in a small but well equipped kitchen. The owner is a lovely dude who recommended to us pubs where the students of Faro hang out. When we asked for other places it seemed like he knows Faro like the back of his hand.

very friendly and helpful. would recommend this place

Had a lovely stay in February, when Faro was rather quiet. Felt very at home here, we were given a free upgrade to a private room which felt more like a balinese hotel than a hostel, and had an excellent stay. Their dogs were lovely, and had a very well equipped kitchen, and terrace, and had a late check out which was also not a problem! Definitely will be back.

I arrived 5 hours later than expected ( 2am) but the chap was fine and I thought the place was fascinating. More world spices in the kitchen than Continente. Would use agaain

• 8th Feb 2014

Thanks for the comment. Thank you also for recognizing that our kitchen has more spices than the Continente hypermarket. All these spices are for customer use. It was a pleasure to receive it.

This hostel was very nice. Very clean, nice kitchen and nice living room. The bathroom was a big private one so that was nice too. We where there in the rain season so we didnt get to enjoy the terasse but it looks very cosy, there's even an access to the rooftop. The owner, Antonio, was very kind and funny and he always took the time to answer our questions

Great place, very close to the station,easy to find, nice space inside, good cosy atmosphere inside:)

1 2 3 Next » last »