Blablabla' Faro Reviews

rua M Bombarda, 12, Faro, Portugal

When we arrived at the hostel the staff was great and allowed us a very early check in.. Unfortunately, our room was in another (not as nice) building and the the manager there (?) turned out to be rather unpleasant, both to us and his (excellent) staff. He was rude, came way too close and kept closing our door and then smoked inside. He apologized for not having painted the wall, but that wasnt the point, the flooded bathroom and the mouldy smell in the room were way worse.. Very mixed feelings

The hostel always welcomes comments from our customers so that we can improve. A quiz to check in the lady 11.30am when the house was in maintenance and had not been cleaned, was the lady who wanted to do check in with the house that way. People were working in the house. How to clean both the customers and the rating of 91% are our best answer. thank you

The assistant manager was cool, he played some great songs in the afternoon once asking me what I would like to hear. Place was clean and well kept. Really enjoyed it and the location is ideal, very close to the bus and train stations in Faro, great if you have a very heavy suitcase!!

The manager took great pleasure in serving you as a guest!

The Hostel has a perfect location with just a 2 minute walk from the bus station and maybe 5 to the train station! I had some troubles getting to Faro and I arrived unexpected in the middle of the night. I didn't have any possibility to contact them but even in that situation I've got a warm welcoming and the rest of my stay was super nice too! If you need any help or you have a question around that location don't bother them to ask you!

I really liked your hostel, it was very homely and welcoming. You were also very helpful when I arrived, thank-you. It was very much appreciated that you let me stay until my bus was departing.

A fantastic hostel with a beautiful roof terrace. We arrived at blablabla after sleeping five days in a car. The comfortable beds were a blessing and we enjoyed cooking yummy pancakes for breakfast in a small but well equipped kitchen. The owner is a lovely dude who recommended to us pubs where the students of Faro hang out. When we asked for other places it seemed like he knows Faro like the back of his hand.

1 2 3 Next » last »