Blablabla Tasarte Reviews

Calle los Ribanzos 18, Playa de Tasarte, Gran Canaria, Spain

The house is amazing. the place is quite remote, you need your own transportation, but I think that the owner of the hostel should be able to come and pick you up if request it. I've been there only one day...but it was amazing. I will return to the hostel next time I'll be in Gran Canaria

Cozy and perfect place if you want to get away from mass tourism.

• 21st Jan 2016
  • Sweden

It was ridiculous expensive for what you get for it. We have never payed more than 25 euros for a double room. We liked the terrace on the roof and the quite nights. But we also found cockroaches running around and dead ones which wasn't nice. Not even one bathroom was clean at all. The owner was full of new ideas but not good organized so he forgot that we already paid.

Thank you for a wonderful stay thanks to the blissful atmosphere that you create at blablabla....

Really enjoyed my time here Nice people working there Chilled atmosphere, able to make friends and socialise, as well as being able to find some private space when needed. Given the opportunity I will go back This is not luxury living, it is used by backpackers & travellers - a few things could use a bit of attention - a second fridge in upstairs appartment, kettle leaked, cooker burners needed a service etc - But this is part of the charm of the place. Thank you Francisco and everyone there

• 3rd Jan 2016

An absolutely fantastic place! It's remote, simple and absolutely magical!

We found a cockroach in the bathroom, and a lot of spiders in our bedroom, and told the manager that we weren't satisfied. He was extremely understanding and helpfull, and said there were many spiders because it is a farm area, and they keep flies away. Still, we really don't like spiders and didtn't want to sleep with them, so he called his boss who were also very nice and helpfull, and offered us to find a place to sleep that we were satisfied with, or give us our money back. Super service!

• 20th Dec 2015
  • Norway

Very nice hostel, far away from the noise and the main tourist spots! Beautiful roof terrace. Very nice staff and people there who are always extending the hostel and adding new features to it. Swimming at the beach is not always possible, strong (and majestic) breakers. The hostel's advantage is also its drawback: It is difficult to reach without a car. From airport take bus 91 to puerto de Mogan, then 38 to Tasarte (only supermarket is here) then walk 2 hours downhill/hitchhike or call them

• 14th Dec 2015

The location is great and the setting is quite unique for a hostel. It looks more like a big family where everybody contributes to running the place making a chilling atmosphere. Located deep in a valley, 10 minutes walk from the sea, don't expect a refined place. It's rather quite wild, with dramatic views on the surrounding mountains and the exotic vegetation, that's what makes this hostel stand out. There's a lovely terrace where to lie in the sun. Great helpful staff, made nice friends!

Everything was great but I would advise people to check if any parties are planned. One night there was a staff party on the terrace right outside my room. No warning. Loud music, singing etc. Impossible to sleep. The noise of the party and then people retiring went on til 3.30am. I was furious. It would have been better to warn me and move me to a room at the back of the hostel. One member of staff was very apologetic the next day as was a party guest from another place - but it was too late.

View all Gran Canaria Hostels