Black Apple Reviews

Jozsef Krt.31/b 1 floor 1, Budapest, Hungary

Hello! It was a nice experience. I liked the Hostel: the rooms, the staff. The rooms are large and the view is amazing. I met nice people. The Hostel is quite small, but for me this is positive thing. Great services.

• 12th Aug 2013
  • Romania

Few facilities, didn't meet many other guests but only stayed one night. Nice private double, staff were helpful but not as enthusiastic or welcoming as other hostels we have stayed at. Kitchen is small but good showers, no air con but we got a fan,

A great place to stay.Incredibly clean,with nice and helpfull staff. Big rooms and lockers, also free big towel. It is in the center of Pest. I definitely recommend this hostel.

• 22nd Apr 2013
  • Spain
  • Male

Affordable, clean, quiet, safe accommodation in a convenient part of Budapest which enabled me to see the sights on foot. A lovely girl runs the hostel who was friendly and helpful. I couldn't ask for more for a trip to Budapest on a budget.