Black Apple Reviews

Jozsef Krt.31/b 1 floor 1, Budapest, Hungary

A nice small hostel. It had all the things you need and is clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only downside was that the dorm was located just out to a very trafficking street and we could have used more fans because it gets really hot inside!

An incredible place to stay. When we first arrived we weren't sure what to expect, but it turned out to be brilliant. Spacious rooms with large beds. Excellent access to the rest of the city via trams and subways. Slightly noisy at night, but then, where isn't in Budapest? I would 100% stay here if I returned to Budapest.

I strongly recommend this place to everyone, the staff is amazing and friendly ! I stay here with a friend and our moms hahaha our moms were really impressed with the place and location!